Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Celsius CEO: Bitcoin (BTC) Could Rise to $ 100,000 This Year

aryan4

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The CEO of Celsius Network (Digital asset loan company) predicted the price of $ 100,000 for Bitcoin for the end of 2021. In an interview with Kitco News, she predicted this price and used the phrase store of value for Bitcoin.
What would you like to say about bitcoin price prediction?

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been seeing some of these predictions , and some are exaggerated. I think we should just buy bitcoin and watch how things unfolds

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my own opinion, a 100,000 dollars is not unrealistic for bitcoin. Even if not up to that amount, I feel that the price would probably be very close by year end.

aryan4

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
In my own opinion, a 100,000 dollars is not unrealistic for bitcoin. Even if not up to that amount, I feel that the price would probably be very close by year end.
I guess slightly above market expectations. Not an overly high estimate but still a high estimate. After all, the markets will make all the decisions. I hope there will be good developments.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess slightly above market expectations. Not an overly high estimate but still a high estimate. After all, the markets will make all the decisions. I hope there will be good developments.
I totally agree with you on this . Bitcoin has every tendency to reach $100,00 this year . We just have to have our bag filled with bitcoin and watch as things unfold

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hope these prediction happens clearly. Because a lot of people have dropped and believe that bitcoin price would reach $100k , hopefully it reach there

aryan4

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I hope these prediction happens clearly. Because a lot of people have dropped and believe that bitcoin price would reach $100k , hopefully it reach there
It can be said that 2020 has really been a great year for Bitcoin. A goal of $ 100,000 doesn't seem too far actually. Maybe 2021 will be a year where we can test these levels. I hope none of us are wrong.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It can be said that 2020 has really been a great year for Bitcoin. A goal of $ 100,000 doesn't seem too far actually. Maybe 2021 will be a year where we can test these levels. I hope none of us are wrong.
2021 was the best and not only for just bit co in ,but other crypto currency also had huge and massive increase as well, In a short period of time

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the statistics also confirms our view. Being presently at $60,000 before the half of the year ,and with top figures coming into it , we will see more of it to come

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
De-rector ❕NEWS Celsius Network CEO Says That Bitcoin Does Not Need Tesla Crypto Currencies 0
sh199 ❕NEWS Celsius Data Breach Crypto Currencies 5
klavdijLapajne ☑️NEW Celsius wallet - get 80$+ Airdrops Forum 1
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Celsius has paid out over 250 million dollars in lending rewards Crypto Currencies 7
azarias Trade My $14 or 5.84 CEL token(Celsius Network) to other altcoins Buy / Sell / Trade 2
Josemendez ❕NEWS Celsius Doubles its cryptocurrency asset . Crypto Currencies 13
shadowangel Celsius.Network NOW $20USD ! By Referral PLUS $20USD by Promo Code $40USD Total Updated 19/07 @ Celsius Network Airdrops Forum 0
shadowangel Crypto Deposit BONUS Up to $30 Plus Interest - Most Countries Supported @ Celsius Network Airdrops Forum 0
shadowangel Crypto Deposit BONUS Up to $70 Plus Interest @ Celsius Network - New Promo Codes 11/04/2020 Airdrops Forum 6
KarthikP Celsius (CEL) Cryptocurrency Altcoins Forum 0
B ☑️NEW Celsius Network Reviews Crypto Wallets Reviews 23
De-rector ❕NEWS Bitcoin More Disruptive Than Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google - MicroStrategy CEO Crypto Currencies 19
sh199 ❕NEWS Binance CEO Says That His Company Has No Headquarters Crypto Currencies 3
De-rector ❕NEWS Demand For Paypal’s Crypto Offering Exceeds Expectations, Says Paypal’s CEO Crypto Currencies 6
De-rector ❕NEWS Pantera CEO Gives Reasons For Bitcoin To Hit $200K In 2022 Crypto Currencies 11
Emoney ❕NEWS The CEO of Toshiba steped down after allegation of unjust corporate voting Businesses & Individuals 5
salvi ☑️NEW PNDA Token Rich CEO Airdrops Forum 2
aryan4 ❕NEWS Kraken CEO: End of the year could be a Bitcoin, a Lamborghini Bitcoin Forum 29
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple CEO hopeful of SEC's new chairman Altcoins Forum 4
aryan4 ❕NEWS CoinCorner CEO: Bitcoin could be $ 83K in April Bitcoin Forum 42
aryan4 ❕NEWS BTC.Top CEO: Bear market in Bitcoin in September Bitcoin Forum 42
Airdrop29 ☑️NEW CEO Global Giveaway contest for waves wallets Airdrops Forum 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS MicroStrategy CEO Suggests For Those Who Want to Save: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin Forum 20
aryan4 ❕NEWS Binance CEO Announces Bitcoin (BTC) Price Target Bitcoin Forum 12
aryan4 ❕NEWS Binance CEO Criticizes Binance Coin (BNB) Not Listing On Other Exchanges Altcoins Forum 14
Wisdom01 ❕NEWS Twitter CEO and JayZ are among latest celebrities to become prominent in Bitcoin Crypto Currencies 16
aryan4 ❕NEWS MarsCoin Response from Elon Musk to Binance CEO Altcoins Forum 12
aryan4 ❕NEWS Uber CEO Announces They Can Receive Payments with Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 4
aryan4 ❕NEWS Binance CEO: 27% of All Dogecoin is Held at One Address Altcoins Forum 32
aryan4 ❕NEWS One River Asset CEO: You Need To Be A Pessimist To Prefer Gold To Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 9
aryan4 ❕NEWS Famous CEO Said Bull Run Done In Bitcoin! He explained the source of the fall Bitcoin Forum 12
aryan4 ❕NEWS Ripple CEO: We gained 15 new customers after SEC lawsuit Altcoins Forum 13
aryan4 ❕NEWS Former CEO of Goldman Sachs Releases Statements on Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 11
aryan4 ❕NEWS Binance CEO: They paid people to protest us Altcoins Forum 11
aryan4 ❕NEWS Twitter CEO Speaks About Bitcoin Bitcoin Forum 29
aryan4 ❕NEWS Pantera CEO: Bitcoin won't stop like it did in 2017 Bitcoin Forum 37
aryan4 ❕NEWS Amazing BTC Forecast from Microstrategy CEO Bitcoin Forum 11
aryan4 ❕NEWS Diginex's CEO: The Bull is Just Beginning Bitcoin Forum 15
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Italian Police Accuse Crypto Exchange CEO Of Money Laundering Crypto Currencies 3
onlyprofits ❕NEWS Microstrategy CEO Offers to Share His BTC Strategies to Elon Musk Crypto Currencies 34
De-rector ❕NEWS CEO of Crypto derivatives FTX Exchange platform donated $5 million to Biden Crypto Currencies 8
Emoney ❕NEWS Twitter CEO says that Bitcoin and Blockchain will form Twitter's future Crypto Currencies 47
Emoney ❕NEWS DeFi might knock out Binance as Top crypto exchange in the future said the CEO Crypto Currencies 20
onlyprofits The CEO of Microstrategy could sell 200 million dollars of BTC. Crypto Currencies 21
onlyprofits ❕NEWS One person loses $ 20,000 in BNB and Binance CEO asks community for help Crypto Currencies 68
onlyprofits Yellow Card CEO lost his life savings. Crypto Currencies 8
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Ex-Nissan CEO Paid Half A Million Dollars In Crypto To Escape Japan Crypto Currencies 25
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Bitcoin Won't Be Banned In USA Says Greyscale CEO Crypto Currencies 43
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS BInance CEO Wants To Help A Guy Who Lost All His Bitcoin In A Scam Bitcoin Forum 17
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Is Buying $10000 Worth Of Bitcoin Every Week Crypto Currencies 35