Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS CBN, SEC to develop regulatory frame work for Crypto currencies.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update from thewhistler.ng reveal that the Chairman of Security Exchange commission (SEC) Nigeria in person of Mall. Yuguda said the Commission will collaboratw with the Central Bank of Nigeria and other crictical stakeholders to develop a regulatory frame work for Crypto currencies assets. He stated this while in meeting with Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions, Capital Market and ICT and Cyber Crime in Abuja, on Tuesday. Fintech is part of the major stakeholders to partner with.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not against any regulation concerning bitcoin but they should just unban countries that have been banned from transacting in crypto. This 8s the only way their policies can be impactful

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update from thewhistler.ng reveal that the Chairman of Security Exchange commission (SEC) Nigeria in person of Mall. Yuguda said the Commission will collaboratw with the Central Bank of Nigeria and other crictical stakeholders to develop a regulatory frame work for Crypto currencies assets. He stated this while in meeting with Senate Committee on Banking, Insurance and other Financial Institutions, Capital Market and ICT and Cyber Crime in Abuja, on Tuesday. Fintech is part of the major stakeholders to partner with.
The fact is that these two bodies understands little or nothing about cryptocurrency. Nevertheless , if their regulations will allow us to trade crypto at a moderate fee , then let it be

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the cryptocurrency price is very useful and helpful for starting business is going to there through online business and earn money and enjoy their life happily
Cryptocurrency can be a double-edged sword for businesses, as they could both profit or get a loss depending on the price of bitcoin, and in a business sense having a chance of a loss is not really a good thing

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cryptocurrency can be a double-edged sword for businesses, as they could both profit or get a loss depending on the price of bitcoin, and in a business sense having a chance of a loss is not really a good thing
Exactly. This is a challenge with businesses investing in cryptocurrency , especially as an exchange medium . They stand the risk of losing more

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The fact is that these two bodies understands little or nothing about cryptocurrency. Nevertheless , if their regulations will allow us to trade crypto at a moderate fee , then let it be
You Can't say the two bodies don't understand cryptocurrency and activities around it they do very well and the best they can do is to regulate it such that Exchange platforms will be force to enforce KYC and they also licence them to operate.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not against any regulation concerning bitcoin but they should just unban countries that have been banned from transacting in crypto. This 8s the only way their policies can be impactful
Right, it's kind of unfair because they are clearly trying to control everything yet there's still countries that is currently banning Cryptocurrency

You Can't say the two bodies don't understand cryptocurrency and activities around it they do very well and the best they can do is to regulate it such that Exchange platforms will be force to enforce KYC and they also licence them to operate.
They don't actually care they just want the control.. that's what every government organisations want. They have mo business on Cryptocurrency in the first place.. they never created it yet they want to be the one in control of everything

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you listen to their debate at the Senate house , it was a clear indication that they know nothing about cryptocurrency . The letter through which they banned it proved it as well. You can't ban something you don't have control of

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When you listen to their debate at the Senate house , it was a clear indication that they know nothing about cryptocurrency . The letter through which they banned it proved it as well. You can't ban something you don't have control of
Actually have not listen to any of that debate especially when they were invited by the Senate committee on banking the other financial institutions for me to know their discussions.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Involvement of government in cryptocurrency is not for the benefit of the people. They only want to spoil the original intention of bitcoin founder who's trying to disallow government in monitoring masses finances.
Actually you have a point though it will be very difficult for anything to run independently especially in a system where we are governed by laws and set of people though it is difficult for government to control cryptocurrency but they can regulate it for the purpose of our own safety due to the fact that people are using it for illegal activities no they are not much but they could cause I havoc into the system.

sammyblaq

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to Nigeria and their implementations, it is of selfish interest. These guys are looking for a way to be in control and they are forgetting that crypto is an anonymous system.
With their current ban, P2P is in full gear and we are moving.

"Show me a banker that doesn't have a crypto wallet".

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually have not listen to any of that debate especially when they were invited by the Senate committee on banking the other financial institutions for me to know their discussions.
Well , those that have watch the debate said that they made mockery of themselves through the debate , because they were talking out of point

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that Nigeria will not be left behind despite what has being happening recently about crypto banning. I strongly believe that something going on at the background. Very soon the ban will be lifted.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well , those that have watch the debate said that they made mockery of themselves through the debate , because they were talking out of point
Since the P2P is available to solve the problems of Nigeria I believe with time we will have no option than to allow cryptocurrency to local currency conversion because people will continue to invest as they are more positivity than negativity in cryptocurrency.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe it's more about control for them than the dangers that cryptocurrency poses. It's akin to an insult to have a trillion dollars market that is totally out of their control.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the P2P is available to solve the problems of Nigeria I believe with time we will have no option than to allow cryptocurrency to local currency conversion because people will continue to invest as they are more positivity than negativity in cryptocurrency.
Another challenge is how to deposit and buy cryptocurrency using Fiat currency . Are there ways to this one as well ? ,Because I have plans to buy cryptocurrency with Fiat currency.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope this collaboration will yield positive result in your country Nigeria? Since your country banned crypto to naira exchange. I think the ban didn't affect those that is accustomed with P2P trading system
Sure , but then the possibility of buying cryptocurrency using Fiat currency is very much limited now with this ban. Withdrawal may not be a challenge anyways .

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another challenge is how to deposit and buy cryptocurrency using Fiat currency . Are there ways to this one as well ? ,Because I have plans to buy cryptocurrency with Fiat currency.
You can use binance P2P to buy any coin you want to buy though if you are ready if there's a way I can help you to get the queen from a very legit escrow group I will let you know.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use binance P2P to buy any coin you want to buy though if you are ready if there's a way I can help you to get the queen from a very legit escrow group I will let you know.
Ok . Thanks for the help . I will buy some coins soon ,and I will surely let you know when the time comes. Our government is not ready to allow us stand on our own .