Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

LEGIT catchabtc.com Reviews: LEGIT or SCAM?

Click Here!

krishnamuri

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's legit but anyways a gambling site. I don't want to earn from gambling sites because I know I can't earn , it's only possible to lose/win in gambling , there is no word called "earn" in gambling dictionary.

krishnamuri

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I made a payment request today, but after 6 hours
I cannot receive it.
???
Did you receive the payment now ? If no , you can contact support and try to resolve your issue. Because this site is still tagged as legitimate , so it's still paying .

makun

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you receive the payment now ? If no , you can contact support and try to resolve your issue. Because this site is still tagged as legitimate , so it's still paying .
Thank you for answering
I will try to contact support.
(It seemed like a problem specific to my account.
I can't even write chats.)

Smaurai9

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just withdraw 0.05 BTC and its instant , its a Legit site and you can also win from referal link
Im 0.03 bits profit till now

Faucetb

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost 5k bits! I bet 1 bit on 1.10x using Mar-tingle. Finish all my bits within 1 hour! :Banghead:

Kirito89

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is this legit when I try to withdraw 0.0007 btc , which is around 5 $ worth of bitcoin and they say that their hotwallet is empty . They don't have enough money in their hotwallet to pay 5 $ worth of bitcoin ? LOL !
Advise anyone not to deposit on catchabtc as you're at high risk of losing your money . Also their script is a pirated version of bustabit's script. They don't have a license for it . Check here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5153652.0

R

Revenue

Rating - 0%
0   4   0
This is the best money making site out there, no cap sign up under Pruned's referal to make extra bits for lifetime!

Revenue

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site is very good and has instant withdrawals. Site has been here for couple years and does not scam.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.