SCAM CashMining.xyz Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
This is absurd. First you set a high withdraw of 10$. Then, when almost all Free members are reaching that, you set a new amount. Maximum 2$ cashout, but you keep 50% of that.

Guess what. Time between payouts is 15 days. So you are paying 2$ per month to Free members, if not, you're forcing them to purchase membership.

You set the high amount first in purpose. Because the people who got that amount, was not paid. You get back their money in their balance.

A very nice movement but a scammer one. Such disgusting management. I'm not a fool.

Alterego

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
You mean your account balance is missing?
Yes, even if it is like Flazz stated, I stopped mining at Dec 12, that way I should start paying a 0,05 fine every day since the 17th, and have seen my balance reduced in $1 but instead $2 have gone. I don't care anymore. Too many vanishings for me, I'm out.

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Yes, even if it is like Flazz stated, I stopped mining at Dec 12, that way I should start paying a 0,05 fine every day since the 17th, and have seen my balance reduced in $1 but instead $2 have gone. I don't care anymore. Too many vanishings for me, I'm out.
I'm not sure how, but Flazz got that wrong by factor of a whole digit.
This is what it says in their terms and what you have been losing:
  1. If you don't login for more than 5 days you will start losing $0.5 every day until you login again or your account balance goes to 0.
You lose an absurd 50c each day, not the 5c he cited.

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
To anyone that is still trying to use this page (or more realistically just trying to get their money without Boosel/Flazz stealing it all back), using an adblocker is basically mandatory now - without it, they spam you with so many popups that it is near impossible just to get in to the site.
However they also use adblock detection systems as an attempt at preventing you from protecting yourself from their attacks.
To stop them from doing so, you need to download an extension named Tampermonkey (or greasemonkey if using firefox). Just google Tampermonkey plus the name of your browser and you should find it easily enough. After that, click the Tampermonkey icon (in the top right of your browser), then dashboard, then utilities, and input this address in the URL box: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/735-anti-adblock-killer-reek/code/Anti Adblock%20Killer%20%7C%20Reek.user.js then click import, and then install. Then you should be protected without losing any of the site's functionality (so you can log in every few days and mine a page to prevent them from taking 50c from you each day while you attempt to collect your earnings).

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
You should also go to your browser's settings, the advanced options, content settings, javascript, and manually block https://cryptotekah.com
Due to the way CM works, your normal adblocker will do nothing to stop cryptotekah from destroying your computer's CPU otherwise.

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I just saw the notice of redirecting to the new domain. I am not sure if it's because they have changed the owner, I remember the previous owner mentioned about that. I am glad to see the minimum payout has decreased to $5 and PayPal is added now. I have $4.67 in my account balance now, hopefully it won't take me too long to reach $5, and then I can prove whether it's paying.

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I just received payment from these guys and it was surprisingly fair. Or close to fair at least... I don't really know why they paid what they did, or how they calculated it but it is better than expected.
With their 30% fee, the site only claimed I would get $3.50, and I was initially annoyed to see that I was also paying the Paypal fee (which presumably I had already paid with my 30% fee). However, as you can see I actually got paid more than the cited $3.50, even after the Paypal fee. I just don't really know why the pre-paypal value was $4.72. That number seems kind of arbitrary. Either way, I expect to be paying the Paypal fee and the 28c I lost before that is only a 5.6% tariff, which is forgivable.
All in all, I think that I am happier with this service than I expected to be. The fees are still high, but not too high. Paypal is back. The ridiculous $2 maximum earnings every 30 days has now been replaced with a $5 maximum which still sucks, but a free user can only earn $4.32 every 30 days anyway without referrals, so it only harms those of us that refer and/or upgrade to VIP status; and both the ad spamming and crypto-mining can be managed by the methods I mentioned earlier.
I think that this page is worth continuing, as long as they keep paying. Although I wouldn't upgrade to VIP - even if that wasn't a risky proposition, their maximum payouts means that you wouldn't be able to earn more anyway.
1.PNG

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
They really need to look at that Platinum package. With it, the maximum withdrawal is $5 every 15 days, for a maximum earnings of $10 every 30 days. It also costs the user $9.99 to have that package for 30 days.
Who would be insane enough to spend $9.99 for a package that can only earn $10 (for a whopping $0.01 profit) when they could just be a free user and earn $4.32 straight profit?

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
@Couthless Thanks for sharing your payment proof. It's still good to know that someone has been paid by the site lately, though there's hidden fee being charged. I am still happy as there is PayPal option, since I still don't know how to use money from any other payment processors. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to make another 33 cents.

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
They refunded my payment two times for now, and you can request a new payout within 30 days. This is absurd.

When a site change their rules every day, there is no way it is legit. They never gave a reason for the new domain, just "sorry, we will move to new domain"

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I just read that they are going to end the auto surfing feature, but start manual surfing soon. I don't like the idea as the reason I joined this site was because of auto surfing. Perhaps I will just try to reach $5 and leave the site. Hopefully it won't take me too long to make another 26 cents.

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I just read that they are going to end the auto surfing feature, but start manual surfing soon. I don't like the idea as the reason I joined this site was because of auto surfing. Perhaps I will just try to reach $5 and leave the site. Hopefully it won't take me too long to make another 26 cents.
Yeah... An Autosurfer that isn't capable of autosurfing is useless. I'm just glad I didn't pay for VIP. Now I am worried about MineNaira though - if they are effectively closing one of their sites, it would make sense that they would do the same for the second. That one is one where I was strongly considering going VIP. I don't think I will now.

Couthless

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
It seems that CashMining has decided to keep its Autosurf, however they have also found a way past my fix for the forced mining from crytotekah, so I still wouldn't recommend continuing with these guys, not until that is fixed.

You can fix it by turning off Javascript entirely and adding the Autosurfers to the allow list, but some of the Autosurfers don't seem to work like that (most notably MineNaira).