1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT CashCrate Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Best Paid Surveys' started by Mr. B, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member Hired Team

BMF Coins:
    Ways to earn with CashCrate
    Offers, surveys, shooping, tasks and more. And ou get your first just for sign up today!

Referral
    For every new member you refer to CashCrate, you earn up to 20% of what they make, and up to 10% of what their referrals make. Plus, get a $3.00 bonus when your referrals earn their first $10.00.

Cashout
    Get paid at $20 by Direct Deposit, PayPal, or Check.

Click Here to Join CashCrate

2. Miya

Miya Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Love this one. Even if you don't do anything on the site, you can check in everyday and get a free 3 cents. If you check in everyday for a month, you can get a bonus 50 cents. I think that's great for doing nothing. I've gone a few times where I've cashed out off of my check-in earnings.

3. doxie

doxie Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Wow this site sounds very good! I've heard of it before but never really considered trying it. Now I think I will sign up! Thanks for sharing!

4. Benoit W

Benoit W Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    СаshСrаtе.соm is а wеll-knоwn wеbsitе thаt оffеrs mоnеy in rеturn fоr yоur оpiniоns pоllеd thrоugh dеtаilеd survеys. Аlthоugh thе sitе itsеlf hаs bееn in еxistеnсе fоr оvеr 7 yеаrs nоw, it’s nоt unusuаl tо hеаr pеоplе quеstiоn thе lеgitimасy оf its businеss mоdе

5. DingoBat

DingoBat Member

BMF Coins:
    I actually signed up to Cashcrate about 3 years ago, but had trouble earning enough in order to cash out. I think this might have had something to do with the fact I'm in the UK, though- I've always heard good things about the site from US based people. Maybe I'll revisit the site- hopefully things will have changed, and there'll be some better survey/task availability now.

6. UnslaadKrosis

UnslaadKrosis Member

BMF Coins:
    CashCrate is a good site... but for a specific demographic, which is mostly composed of US citizens. For people from other countries, IMO it's a bit meh. As for the amount of offers, surveys and general things to do, they're far behind their competitors on almost every aspect.

7. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member Hired Team

BMF Coins:
    Added legit status.