Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

❓ASK Case Study: How to earn $515.20 in 21 days with Content Lockers

MyLead.global

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
mylead.global
BMF Points
$12,902
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BeerMoneyForum.png

Think about that, you do one thing and the amount mentioned above appears on your bank account. Wouldn't it be great? All of that and even more is waiting for you right now. You only have to do some mouse clicks. Simple!

Let's talk about Micheal, who regularly promotes computer games. He has been dealing with this subject for a long time, but this time he decided to promote it in a slightly different way.

You probably wonder how much did he earn. Exactly USD 515.20 in only 21 days. Read the case study and find out how it is possible.

youtube.png

Do you know Content Lockers?

Michael found out about Content Lockers available on MyLead and decided to give them a try. What's a Content Locker? It's a so-called "empty offer", which allows you to earn money by blocking certain content. You can use it on your website or blog to block access to an entry or article (or just a part of it). There can be content in the application blocked or you can use the file blocking option. The latter can be easily put in a comment, social media post or on your own blog or website. The possibilities are endless.

Where's Michael in that story?

Well, he wanted to know how he could use the Content Locker in his activities. He thought about what might be the most searched phrase for players of the popular computer game Among Us. He cleverly combined the facts and began to monetize his actions.

screen.png

A few minutes were enough and Michael managed to figure out a plan. His analysis showed that the most frequently searched phrases are game hacks. Hacks are quite a wide niche and can be used in a variety of ways, but game hacks are probably the most recognizable type of them.

Michael decided to block access to one of the Among Us hacks. It was brilliant! We all know that game was so popular not long ago. Michael found and downloaded a hack that interested him the most. Where did he find it? That wasn't difficult. Just a little while spent with a search engine were enough.

screen4.png

Michael prepared a dedicated video on his YouTube channel, in which he presented the game possibilities and instructions for use. For this purpose, he recorded individual clips and edited them using the free HitFilm Express software. He could use, among others, paid Adobe Premiere software as well, which provides users with a 7-day trial version. The choice of the editing program depended on financial abilities.

screen2.png

Michael also created a description of the movie and placed there a link to the hack file. The description contained keywords that allowed potential players to find the video more easily. Michael put the link in the first line of the description so that the user didn't have to expand the description to download the file.

Michael decided to use straight redirection to the File Locker but another option could be creating a landing page and placing there the link to the file.

What's the whole process about?

The user looking for some game hacks finds Michael's video. He/she watches the tutorial, clicks on the link in the description, selects "download", and sees an offer with several actions to perform in exchange for downloading the craved file. It looks kind of like this:

filelocker.png

Let's talk about money. How did he manage to earn that much in such a short amount of time? The goals of the campaign were:

• to increase in the number of views of the video,
  • to achieve the highest possible conversion rate,
  • to generate profit because of Content Locker usage.

As it was mentioned before, Michael decided to use a Content Locker. He additionally supported his promotion with the YouTube channel. He posted there several tutorials related to computer games and hacks usage. In the descriptions of these videos, he placed links to download the file.

Michael had a well-identified target group. The recipients were carefully selected so he knew to whom he should address his content. The viewers were mostly players, people looking for new solutions in the popular game and some Among Us enthusiasts. Young men were the most numerous group. The content created by Michael was directed mainly to countries such as the USA, New Zealand and Canada because it allowed him to get a high amount per conversion and increased his result.

screen5.png

There were, of course, better and worse moments. That's how life goes. Some of the first days only generated views and by the 5th day, there were only 23 leads. But by the 24th there were as many as 644 leads with over 4569 clicks on the link and more than 10 thousands views. Let's rave the statistics!

results.png

results3.png

Within 3 weeks, Michael's video was displayed by 10 593 users, out of which more than 40% expressed a desire to receive a hack. The conversion rate was about 14.1%. Earnings usually vary depending on the quality of the source of traffic, country, and device. Michael managed to get USD 0.80 per one conversion because of reaching only to the people interested in the game topic living in a specific area.

results2.png

Proper film preparation is significant here. It is important to show that the software actually works so that the potential customer has no doubts about it and wants to download the file himself. Besides, it is worth optimizing the video for SEO so that it appears in the search results.

A good description of the hack file was very important because it helped to attract an even larger audience. It allowed Michael to become more trustful. The more realistic the file looks, the more conversions it generates and that's why Michael described his hack as "Among_Us_hack_[2020].rar". He also decided to accurately mark its size [10.65 MB]. This made his offer even more credible.

Well, he needed only 21 days to become $500 richer. Think about how much could you achieve in a longer period of time! Let us know what you think!

I think it would be more interesting if you did this like Mr. B in his $100 challenge. (as video series) Because you see how he setuped everything, day by day statistics, fails, etc.
But besides that it is really good that you try to promote mylead because it is really good network :D

@Wall_ Thank you for an interesting idea, we'll consider its realization. :) If you are interested in video materials, for now, you can visit our YouTube.
I have visited the link you provided here but its not working for me,thou the write up seems so enlightening please can you check if the link is broken and repost it here or maybe the issue if from the browser am using just check if that link work for you so I can decide if to change the browser or something.

Hi @amosamos,
we're glad our post piqued your interest! ?

If you are having trouble choosing a niche, suitable affiliate programs, or have any other questions, we suggest you contact our support and mentors, so you can find together the proper solution!

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

Last edited:
I think it would be more interesting if you did this like Mr. B in his $100 challenge. (as video series) Because you see how he setuped everything, day by day statistics, fails, etc.
But besides that it is really good that you try to promote mylead because it is really good network :D
Can you give me a link to that video please , thank you !

BeerMoneyForum.png

Think about that, you do one thing and the amount mentioned above appears on your bank account. Wouldn't it be great? All of that and even more is waiting for you right now. You only have to do some mouse clicks. Simple!

Let's talk about Micheal, who regularly promotes computer games. He has been dealing with this subject for a long time, but this time he decided to promote it in a slightly different way.

You probably wonder how much did he earn. Exactly USD 515.20 in only 21 days. Read the case study and find out how it is possible.

youtube.png

Michael found out about Content Lockers available on MyLead and decided to give them a try. What's a Content Locker? It's a so-called "empty offer", which allows you to earn money by blocking certain content. You can use it on your website or blog to block access to an entry or article (or just a part of it). There can be content in the application blocked or you can use the file blocking option. The latter can be easily put in a comment, social media post or on your own blog or website. The possibilities are endless.

Well, he wanted to know how he could use the Content Locker in his activities. He thought about what might be the most searched phrase for players of the popular computer game Among Us. He cleverly combined the facts and began to monetize his actions.

screen.png

A few minutes were enough and Michael managed to figure out a plan. His analysis showed that the most frequently searched phrases are game hacks. Hacks are quite a wide niche and can be used in a variety of ways, but game hacks are probably the most recognizable type of them.

Michael decided to block access to one of the Among Us hacks. It was brilliant! We all know that game was so popular not long ago. Michael found and downloaded a hack that interested him the most. Where did he find it? That wasn't difficult. Just a little while spent with a search engine were enough.

screen4.png

Michael prepared a dedicated video on his YouTube channel, in which he presented the game possibilities and instructions for use. For this purpose, he recorded individual clips and edited them using the free HitFilm Express software. He could use, among others, paid Adobe Premiere software as well, which provides users with a 7-day trial version. The choice of the editing program depended on financial abilities.

screen2.png

Michael also created a description of the movie and placed there a link to the hack file. The description contained keywords that allowed potential players to find the video more easily. Michael put the link in the first line of the description so that the user didn't have to expand the description to download the file.

Michael decided to use straight redirection to the File Locker but another option could be creating a landing page and placing there the link to the file.

The user looking for some game hacks finds Michael's video. He/she watches the tutorial, clicks on the link in the description, selects "download", and sees an offer with several actions to perform in exchange for downloading the craved file. It looks kind of like this:

filelocker.png

Let's talk about money. How did he manage to earn that much in such a short amount of time? The goals of the campaign were:

As it was mentioned before, Michael decided to use a Content Locker. He additionally supported his promotion with the YouTube channel. He posted there several tutorials related to computer games and hacks usage. In the descriptions of these videos, he placed links to download the file.

Michael had a well-identified target group. The recipients were carefully selected so he knew to whom he should address his content. The viewers were mostly players, people looking for new solutions in the popular game and some Among Us enthusiasts. Young men were the most numerous group. The content created by Michael was directed mainly to countries such as the USA, New Zealand and Canada because it allowed him to get a high amount per conversion and increased his result.

screen5.png

There were, of course, better and worse moments. That's how life goes. Some of the first days only generated views and by the 5th day, there were only 23 leads. But by the 24th there were as many as 644 leads with over 4569 clicks on the link and more than 10 thousands views. Let's rave the statistics!

results.png

results3.png

Within 3 weeks, Michael's video was displayed by 10 593 users, out of which more than 40% expressed a desire to receive a hack. The conversion rate was about 14.1%. Earnings usually vary depending on the quality of the source of traffic, country, and device. Michael managed to get USD 0.80 per one conversion because of reaching only to the people interested in the game topic living in a specific area.

results2.png

Proper film preparation is significant here. It is important to show that the software actually works so that the potential customer has no doubts about it and wants to download the file himself. Besides, it is worth optimizing the video for SEO so that it appears in the search results.

A good description of the hack file was very important because it helped to attract an even larger audience. It allowed Michael to become more trustful. The more realistic the file looks, the more conversions it generates and that's why Michael described his hack as "Among_Us_hack_[2020].rar". He also decided to accurately mark its size [10.65 MB]. This made his offer even more credible.

Well, he needed only 21 days to become $500 richer. Think about how much could you achieve in a longer period of time! Let us know what you think!
i found it great to do and yes i will give it a try . it is good task to complete and lets see how many people will start this great idea. i am going to start it from today. best of luck for all

This is totally doable, and I most especially love how you explained the niche selection coupled with the using of keywords to attract targeted audience. The problem why this won't work for me, is that the content locker requires the completion of a survey. Surveys are unavailable in Nigeria.

I think that this video is similar to the given method above , look it explains very clearly the ,, How To Hack X " then showing that it works , but after completing the offer , also the comments on this YT video looks like there are robots or something . It might be useful to watch this video to understand the idea of how you can promote an Content Locker

This is totally doable, and I most especially love how you explained the niche selection coupled with the using of keywords to attract targeted audience. The problem why this won't work for me, is that the content locker requires the completion of a survey. Surveys are unavailable in Nigeria.
hello there. well i am not good in surveys because i feel lazy when i start it. my friends do surveys but after joined many sites i dint get interest because so many was scam and i lost my interest

hello there. well i am not good in surveys because i feel lazy when i start it. my friends do surveys but after joined many sites i dint get interest because so many was scam and i lost my interest
At least you get some surveys where you're from. I have joined tons of survey sites, from your-surveys to theorem, but not once have I been offered a survey and paid for it.

At least you get some surveys where you're from. I have joined tons of survey sites, from your-surveys to theorem, but not once have I been offered a survey and paid for it.
i am from india and whenever i joined any survey site i felt idiot because i dont think surveys sites work . i can say in india its not good work to do . i made 400 $ in hyips site and by accident i lost too in april 2020. your-surveys is a scam .where r u from?

i am from india and whenever i joined any survey site i felt idiot because i dont think surveys sites work . i can say in india its not good work to do . i made 400 $ in hyips site and by accident i lost too in april 2020. your-surveys is a scam .where r u from?
I am from Nigeria, but I think our friends in the USA and Europe benefits from survey sites as most of them I know earn nothing less than $10 monthly from taking surveys.

I am from Nigeria, but I think our friends in the USA and Europe benefits from survey sites as most of them I know earn nothing less than $10 monthly from taking surveys.
nice to talk you. well personally i am telling you i have got many surveys where you are doing that and after spend your time like 20 minutes or 30 minutes in the end of survey you read a message . sorry you are not eligible for this survey....its really hurt

BeerMoneyForum.png

youtube.png

screen.png

screen4.png

screen2.png

filelocker.png

screen5.png

results.png

results3.png

results2.png

Really appreciate this,you are doing really good job, keep going,All the best ???All the people who are working on their dream project, wish you all the best

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.