Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Cardano price prediction: Could ADA rise to $ 0.3500?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
An analysis shared on the cryptopolitan site predicts ADA will rise to $ 0.3500.
Briefly, the following information is given:

The Cardano price is expected to rise to $ 0.3500 by January 20.
The nearest support level is $ 0.2750.
ADA is facing resistance as it crosses the $ 0.3200 level.

Do you know this coin? Do you have any investment?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This coin has become highly recommended. But it will definitely be very beneficial for those who are considering investing to do their own research. You can also read the following article on this subject.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is a highly mobile coin. As far as I have seen from the Binance exchange, intense transactions are carried out. The current price is around $ 0.374.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a highly mobile coin. As far as I have seen from the Binance exchange, intense transactions are carried out. The current price is around $ 0.374.
Yeah . ADA has attracted the attention of many investors ,and I too will invest in it very soon . The coin may rise up to $1 by February .

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first time ever I read about this coin was on this platform before seeing it recommended on other platforms. I have no investments in it yet but it seems to have a lot of potential.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The first time ever I read about this coin was on this platform before seeing it recommended on other platforms. I have no investments in it yet but it seems to have a lot of potential.
Sure it does ,and present it is very affordable ,because it is around $0.35 . I will advise you to engage in the coin .

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
There are a lot of rumors about her, a lot of news. Generally, there is always positive information, but sometimes it is not clear how the markets will behave.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are a lot of rumors about her, a lot of news. Generally, there is always positive information, but sometimes it is not clear how the markets will behave.
Ofcourse no one knows how the market will turn out to be ,but with good market analysis , one can still make it in the end.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Crypto markets are not really easy to follow. There is a lot of data flow during the day and a lot of news and analysis are shared. Investors need to both research and be careful.

skylamc

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, I didn't know much about this coin, but seems interesing. I will probably do a little research about it. I am a bit worried is it too late to invest in this cryptocurrency.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm, I didn't know much about this coin, but seems interesing. I will probably do a little research about it. I am a bit worried is it too late to invest in this cryptocurrency.
Well , go ahead with your research . So far based on the research I have done , I think this coin worth investing in ,as it has shown signs of future rise .

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It may not really be possible to predict the markets but one can still make decisions based on the acceptance of the coin by the people with their reviews and opinions, right?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well , go ahead with your research . So far based on the research I have done , I think this coin worth investing in ,as it has shown signs of future rise .
I guess there seems to be a lot of people out there with the thought you mentioned. It is generally shared in positive analyzes, let's see how the price movements will be.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess there seems to be a lot of people out there with the thought you mentioned. It is generally shared in positive analyzes, let's see how the price movements will be.
Believe me , come end of 2021 , ethereum price will be above $5000 . I advise you to invest in it now that it is affordable .

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sure it does ,and present it is very affordable ,because it is around $0.35 . I will advise you to engage in the coin .
It passed the $ 0.39 resistance with a good rise, but could not hold on to those levels. Now it is trading just above $ 0.37, I wonder what will happen.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It passed the $ 0.39 resistance with a good rise, but could not hold on to those levels. Now it is trading just above $ 0.37, I wonder what will happen.
Fluctuations like these are bound to happen . This is common with cryptocurrency. The next run may see the coin close to $1 or even at $1. We just need to be patient

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fluctuations like these are bound to happen . This is common with cryptocurrency. The next run may see the coin close to $1 or even at $1. We just need to be patient
Although not much, I have some investment in this coin and I try to follow it closely. In fact, I think it will rise even more if it passes 0.39 dollars and I especially expect it to exceed this price level. I hope it then rises to the prices you said. :p

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody knows where I can buy Cardano with crypto currency instead of fiat ? Most of the exchangers look for a higher minimum amount of purchase.
That's the problem . You can swap it using the pair ,e.g BNB , however it might be costly ,because of the criteria for swapping such coin. Check binance to see the rate first.