Can you review my website?

André Cunha

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys, I need some reviews for my website.

• What can I improve?
  • What did you like the most?
  • Is it fast/slow?
Anything else you want add...

Shanti

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, we need a link to your website. It's hard to review it just by imagining it. :-)
If you provide us with a link, I am sure some people will gladly give you some critic.

overcast

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked the website here are my short notes on your site.

1. Theme looks a bit off. As in less attractive. Just my view.
  2. Content blocks looks good and definitely linkworthy.
  3. You can add more images and also place ads in right places for revenue.
  4. Overall a good site.

I'd definitely find a new theme though. This one just doesnt click for me some reasons.

ICTman1076

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in contrast with overcast - I think the theme is pretty decent. However, I don't think shoving a massive ad in front of your user's faces as the first thing they see when they scroll down is a good idea. Make it a bit smaller (perhaps a normal leaderboard ad, like the ones at the top of BMF, would suit better). However, I advise you to stop using 000webhost, purely because they put a tiny little button on your site that gives the game away. x10hosting is also free and does not do that. Some nicely written articles too.

André Cunha

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in contrast with overcast - I think the theme is pretty decent. However, I don't think shoving a massive ad in front of your user's faces as the first thing they see when they scroll down is a good idea. Make it a bit smaller (perhaps a normal leaderboard ad, like the ones at the top of BMF, would suit better). However, I advise you to stop using 000webhost, purely because they put a tiny little button on your site that gives the game away. x10hosting is also free and does not do that. Some nicely written articles too.
I am no longer using 000webhost!
Finally I bought a 3 month hosting plan and I will keep renewing it!
Thanks for your reviews so far :D

happietappy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on launching your website.... I just have these to say

1. Personally i love the theme cause of it simplicity, looks decent.
  2. +1 for making the site responsive on mobile.
  3. Just like @ICTman1076 stated, the top ad is not really a good idea, it's even more pronounced on mobile view.
  4. How about adding some catchy image thumbnail for each post.

André Cunha

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations on launching your website.... I just have these to say

1. Personally i love the theme cause of it simplicity, looks decent.
  2. +1 for making the site responsive on mobile.
  3. Just like @ICTman1076 stated, the top ad is not really a good idea, it's even more pronounced on mobile view.
  4. How about adding some catchy image thumbnail for each post.
Hm I will maybe remove the ad on the top and also will try the thumbnail on the posts.
Thanks for your review!

Epountic

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's quite fast in loading for me, but I do not like the whole idea of that blocks, I like old styled way of blogs for example with side menus for all. I cannot see how it's on mobile and tablet unfortunately but I do hope it works good anyway thanks;)

salvi

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really interested to review your website. I hope that I can give you a review. However, I need to know that what the site is about and what its mission? How is your web page more better than others?