Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

siri62

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as far i know you can only add one link that on your bio
unless followers can copy the link and
paste to search bar
or just share your site's name on posts

crypworld

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t use Affiliate Links and do this instead

Put up a landing page instead that collects emails

Email list is very valuable because you will be able pitch your affiliate offers again and again.

Potential customer do not usually convert on the first encounter with the product.

If you put an affiliate link on the bio, few will buy the product you are recommending.

They need to be pursuaded to buy

Use the power of email marketing to get them to know the value of purchasing your affiliate product.

Keep providing tips and helpful content.

You will get better results that way

Now a days, people hate reading marketing emails.

I myself never enjoy reading marketing emails. If I find the heading catchy, I may just glance through it or just delete without reading further.

bitforex22

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A clickable image ad that makes the reader curios would be much better , you can see example of istripper though nsfw but certainly proves my point of driving traffic , there are many options it certainly varies for audience country , if its african they go for loans , if its chinese they like free pedicure

chasiecoins

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
internet is the scariest and most dangerous place
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A clickable image ad that makes the reader curios would be much better , you can see example of istripper though nsfw but certainly proves my point of driving traffic , there are many options it certainly varies for audience country , if its african they go for loans , if its chinese they like free pedicure
I’m sorry, but I don’t think Instagram has any clickable image. There’s only one spot to put clickable link, that is in Bio in website sectcion.
The only link I ever put in there only my site‘s url, in plain or using short url, both work. But I don’t know with Affiliate link whether you account will get flagged or not.

sykt62

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can only add any link on you bio.there are no any other options in Instagram
Oh,yes.you can also add in Instagram's stories while promoting your products or services

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don't you make it a post on your page if you want to advertise your product than just adding a link in your bio. I always prefer it that way

crypworld

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why don't you make it a post on your page if you want to advertise your product than just adding a link in your bio. I always prefer it that way

There is a confusion here. I'm not sure if this is allowed in Instagram and it would be considered spamming.

We need to abide by rules as we do the same on BMF.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a confusion here. I'm not sure if this is allowed in Instagram and it would be considered spamming.

We need to abide by rules as we do the same on BMF.
No I don't think it spamming in àny way because I do same on my Page and I have never be cautioned by instagram, so you can try it out first to ascertain this fact.

crypworld

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I don't think it spamming in àny way because I do same on my Page and I have never be cautioned by instagram, so you can try it out first to ascertain this fact.

ok thank you for the clarification. I'll try this out and see if it works.

Instagram is a great ranking platform and once banned there is no way you can be part of the Instagram family.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok thank you for the clarification. I'll try this out and see if it works.

Instagram is a great ranking platform and once banned there is no way you can be part of the Instagram family.
Yeah you need to go ahead to try it out, I will work for you I believe. Even good social influencers are using the plàtform to their advantage in terms of advertising their products

sixseight

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't, the url wont be clickable, but you could post your affiliate links in your instagram bio, or short your url and post it in the post description or inside the post just like a watermark

chasiecoins

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
internet is the scariest and most dangerous place
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can't, the url wont be clickable, but you could post your affiliate links in your instagram bio, or short your url and post it in the post description or inside the post just like a watermark
Agreed with this, as I mentioned above (post#5), although I’ve never tried to use it for affiliate link, only my blog/site’s url in plain url or short, and it opens. Not really sure about affiliate link, I heard that they have system to check the destination link, if it’s to ordinary website/blog/other it will open but not with affiliate site, it won’t. Some cloacking fail to work, even with 2X cloacked. I don’t know when it is more than 2. So, a very sophisticated redirection techniques needed to fool instagram system, lol.

About the spamming part I think there’s no chance for that as we can only add one link in our bio.

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to add affiliate links to my Instagram profile?

On searching Instagram I don't find any option to do it.
You can add your affiliate link on instagram . You can post an affiliate link in your bio. And also on your post, you can likewise ad affiliate links. But make sure you don't post many, for it will be seen as spam

Seun4luv

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Affiliate link on Instagram help connect your followers to the product or service that you're partnering with, allowing you to make money off the purchases. These affiliate links on Instagram are designed to drive traffic to particular products, eventually to convert interested visitors to customers.