Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
  Guest viewing is limited
Golden Goose - Join the leaders of mVAS market

❓ASK Can I make $50-$100 a week? (I'm Student)

Invest min of 0.01 BTC and earn from 0.2% up to 6% profits daily!

Kalou

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those who are still looking, I recommend affiliate programs. With constant work, you can earn a lot more than $ 50 a week

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That also, it makes money quicker. Im just hoping these dry spells will seize before Dec because that is one site one can rely on to pay the bills.

Yes, that's very true! I too am keeping my fingers crossed. But I have a feeling we might start seeing the whole online/remote work landscape changing for the better as more and more companies realise the value of working remotely.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you earn from it
I think based on the series of questions I asked, against which you made the above comment, it's clear I've never worked on the platform. That was the reason I was asking all the questions LOL

Rezponze

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
when looking for money as a student, the best way to go is through traditional work method..
internships or part-time work..
they they may be time and task demanding, but on a long run, its profitable and self sustaining..
the risk in online business is unpredictable

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a good strategy. But I think when combined with online earning methods, it's even better - that's if it doesn't take away from the students' work.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One platform that normally comes to my mind when teenagers want to make money online is Etsy.
And to be precise, you can start drophipping on Etsy.
Etsy is really friendly with everyone.
You can start a drophipping business selling T shirts. You will not need to buy any of the T shirt utilizing a service called printful. You simply design your T shirts online, then they package it and send when an order comes in. It's called "print on demand".
Wow, thanks for sharing🙂 I've always been very interested in Etsy but more from a buyer's standpoint. But now you've given me food for thought with the T-shirt designing element. I'm not sure I totally understand the concept but I'll go away and have a look to get a better understanding of how it works.

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yh it's worth trying. It's actually a nice business model that is really scalable. Here are four steps that will get you started:
1.)set up an Etsy clothing store. Try to put in much effort into branding.

2.)sign up with printful

3.) Connect your etsy clothing store to printful. It's really simple to do

4.) Make designs and upload it to printful. Printful will print, package and ship the item when you have an order.
I think this should help.
You can do your own research too for further clarifications.

This is a very detailed step-by-step guide - so thank you very much, much appreciated 🙂 🙏🙏 Luckily for me, my husband is a very good graphic designer, so I don't have to worry about that, thank God! I'll definitely be reading up on this. Plus I've made note of your handy pointers!

Unigolle

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To make some extra cash as a student I suggest that you try forex trading. Ti amy not be a very liked idea by most people but it is a aver good business venture. You just need to identify a good broker and make sure that you trade with less risks. It's All About how you take it so be careful with that.

Grozahn

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are a student and you need to make some extra cash heny ou cna try online writing. It is the best option for students because it is a flexible job. You can literally write at any time. You can even take it further and hire your own writers. You just have to be committed and you are all set.

chasiecoins

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.insitemoney.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On this forum maybe? I am not so sure about that but maybe you could try to follow some BMF member's step that pushing hard on posting by commenting (hyper) actively on threads, double posting in a row, multiple comments sequences. All that efforts.

Who knows you could get $100 in a week. Not really sure just check it out.