Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Can anyone recommend p2p investment services for loans?

Vicktor Keizer

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bitforex22

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well if you want to give a loan then its up to you you earn 12% usually from companies like btcjam or binance but if you give it to customers you can earn more , similar type of system is present in webmoney as well offering good daily returns , you can have a look in webmoney system too

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well if you want to give a loan then its up to you you earn 12% usually from companies like btcjam or binance but if you give it to customers you can earn more , similar type of system is present in webmoney as well offering good daily returns , you can have a look in webmoney system too
I did not know that there are such sites that you can earn from the interest of lending money to people. But what if they don't pay back, I am a little worried of that😂. I will check on that webmoney.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also thought the webmoney is just a payment processor, I will also do more research about the site. Secondly the 12% Binance pays guess it is annually right?

crypworld

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are few I would suggest.

1. Peerform.com - 5.99% - 29.99% APR

2. Lendingclub.com - 10.68% - 35.89% APR

3. Prosper - 7.95% - 35.99% APR

and of course Binance with many high return investment schemes.

Before investing, it would be nice to first check the details on the site thoroughly.

JordanAvery

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for investments, I think this specific market is too competitive, and not all people trust direct lenders, many of them prefer banks or loan companies because they're more trustworthy. I would rather recommend leverage trading or maybe real estate if you have a certain amount of money, and you want to invest in something. These markets are also pretty competitive, but at least the profit will be higher. I tend to avoid lending money to people, maybe that's why I'm against such a business, but you know better, maybe it will work for you.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As for investments, I think this specific market is too competitive, and not all people trust direct lenders, many of them prefer banks or loan companies because they're more trustworthy. I would rather recommend leverage trading or maybe real estate if you have a certain amount of money, and you want to invest in something. These markets are also pretty competitive, but at least the profit will be higher. I tend to avoid lending money to people, maybe that's why I'm against such a business, but you know better, maybe it will work for you.
I am also against the idea of lending people money as a form of investment. It is so dissapointing when they dont pay back and it is so stressful having to follow people up to pay the loans.

DKinvest

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will always be people borrowing money and yeah that is a high risk investment, that comes with proportionally high returns.
I was looking into European based platforms that wok together with loan originating companies that give out loans to people and service the payback processes, and people can just invest in those loans and earn interest rate on their investments. I saw that Mintos is one of the largest such mediator platforms in Europe.

Investors there can handpick country, loan originator and even loan type specific loans depending on their risk tolerance.

Anyone perhaps has any experience with them?

shrey1408

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah,perfect money is providing P2P loan services for very low interest rate and more time to pay back in a good systematic manner.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E ❓ASK Can anyone Recommend a good site with Low fees for Bitcoin and Altcoin Trading Bitcoin Forum 20
jesthony876 ❓ASK Want 1 dollar per day, anyone who can help me? How to Make Money Online? 0
patrickkenyi ❓ASK Is anyone earning from apps that pay to walk? How to Make Money Online? 1
Shahid14 Anyone Buying Minds Tokens? Buy / Sell / Trade 2
KarthikP ☑️NEW Anyone remembers BlockStack STX token airdrop from Blockchain wallet? Airdrops Forum 3
arnielcolas ❓ASK Anyone from Philippines like me? General Chat 1
ALEXSAM004 Hello, my name is Alex Sam, and new to this site. Anyone who would like to know me Introductions 0
crypworld ❓ASK Has anyone used Furucombo app? Crypto Currencies 3
surfinbiz ❓ASK Can anyone suggest a good dropshipping company? Businesses & Individuals 4
cultzpop20 SUPPORT How do I get money from BMF, can anyone explain? Support & Announcements 1
JohnBanks ❓ASK Has anyone come to China to do business? Businesses & Individuals 65
Emoney ❕NEWS IRS has put up a $625,000 bounty for anyone who can break into Monero and BTC Crypto Currencies 19
onlyprofits ❕NEWS 625,000 to anyone who can decrypt Monero and Lightning Network Crypto Currencies 7
Tappman ❓ASK Does anyone know how to buy and sell crypto in Bangladesh? Crypto Currencies 26
O Jobs Anyone located in U.S looking for a new part-time job? Marketplace 3
crypworld ❓ASK Is anyone using Banner Impressions Exchange (BIX)? Traffic & Monetization 0
adamrad991 ❕NEWS I show my Binance portfolio to anyone for free Crypto Currencies 11
dadayli ❓ASK Did anyone earn from vimeo before ? Traffic & Monetization 5
R ❓ASK Has anyone tried sports arbitrage betting? High Risk Investments 52
MrMills1 Has Anyone have used Adult Force CPA Network ? Traffic & Monetization 6
westmania ❓ASK Can anyone complaint for his brand name used by another domain? Domains & Web Hosting 26
westmania ❓ASK Can anyone sell real gold online as a profitable business ? Businesses & Individuals 63
D ❓ASK Has anyone tried any decentralized ad networks? Traffic & Monetization 31
Conorj What is the main course of Covid-19 anyone has an idea? General Chat 7
W Buy Anyone selling a Telegram channel? Buy / Sell / Trade 1
R ❓ASK Has anyone participated in demo contests? Bitcoin Forum 16
M Anyone here mine PGN? (PigeonCoin) Mining Forum 0
Danys ❓ASK Has anyone tried LizardTraffic? Traffic & Monetization 12
DevMoodi ❓ASK Does anyone know what to do about this adsense warnings ? Traffic & Monetization 5
happietappy Have Anyone Tried HyperHost.UA? Domains & Web Hosting 3
I Anyone know of a free VPS? Domains & Web Hosting 10
M Has anyone made reason amount from faucet? Crypto Currencies 175
theamit Closed Can anyone exchange my 3500 BMF tokens for UPI (india only) Marketplace 1
midnightoka Anyone want to help make a Telegram Bot? General Chat 0
P ❓ASK Did anyone ever MADE money of these investments? High Risk Investments 69
JoeyB Does anyone here play the game Clash of Clans? General Chat 12
bitsnack Does anyone have a nice list of high paying faucets? Faucets Reviews 3
cranston ❓ASK Has Anyone Heard About This System Named The Bitcoin Trader? Bitcoin Forum 33
tootsie ❓ASK Anyone have experience with crypto tab? Bitcoin Forum 34
andypeterscbbc Anyone know when HYDE ICO is announced? Crypto Currencies 0
Enteng [Question] Does anyone has an idea about business mentoring or group to sign up with? Businesses & Individuals 27
J ❓ASK Anyone using Simplicityads to get traffic and does it pay? Affiliate Marketing 0
BMF Anyone trading or hodling Maker (MKR)? Altcoins Forum 0
Colleen ❓ASK Anyone else work FT job but make extra $$$ Online? Newbie Helpdesk 10
Angela Kaunda ❓ASK Anyone making money as a beauty blogger? How to Make Money Online? 26
kicktracer011 Anyone here keeping an eye on Garlicoin? Altcoins Forum 0
TDL_GamerYT Jobs Anyone fluent in Spanish? Translate this! Marketplace 7
m_cel ❓ASK Does anyone here Bitcoin experts? Bitcoin Forum 49
P Can anyone put details? Introductions 1
meensusa SUPPORT Has anyone tried BMF in mobile? Support & Announcements 1