Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy Website Traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic & Monetization' started by Aphrodite, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Aphrodite

Aphrodite Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm looking to buy website traffic in the next days, can you guys recommend me best traffic suppliers?

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Google AdWords would be the very first suggestion because of quality of traffic, many ways to target, massive amount of visitors available, your budget will determine the volume of traffic, believe me you don't have that much money to buy all traffic from world's largest advertising network.

3. xXInfectedXx

xXInfectedXx Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Buying website traffic can lead to your Adsense getting penalized or suspended. I've heard the appeal process is hard to get the account reinstated. You could buy Facebook Ads, or paid advertisments and this could to Real, legitment traffic!

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think buying website traffic is not a good idea in many cases. You have to be really serious about the type of traffic you get. And on that note I'd say make sure you choose PPC if possible.

5. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Why don't you pay posters on forum that you're sure are humans and not bot,most traffic bought from SEO experts are mostly bots and might not be that useful to you and you might even risk your account

6. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Why not make targeted audience with fb ads nowadays this option will works like a charm if you have a good content so you will drive more traffic ;)

7. Bhaskar125

Bhaskar125 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Google AdWords and Facebook and are good option to advertise to get traffic. Directly buying traffic has a lot of risks of Adsense account ban.
    I saw many gigs on Fiverr offering traffic.some are very cheap also. But didn't try, so can't tell about traffic quality.

8. Bhaskar125

Bhaskar125 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Is the traffic adsense safe. Adsense account may ban if the quality of the traffic is not as per Adsense terms. And, it's easy to get banned from Adsense, but hard to get an account. So, we have to think before buying traffic.

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    PPC is a good start to do. I have seen some of the people making good with the adwords and the facebook ads. and it depends on how the keywords and the targeting is done. you can see that some of the time it can be something different in that case to work around.

10. tkzone

tkzone Member

BMF Coins:
  11. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can register your site at post loop to get traffic and comments at the same time from real humans and another good thing you will be having good engagement as well with high quality postings, it better than free traffic.

12. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    As regards traffic it is better to have natural traffic on your website or blog,because you can monetize it very well,don't have to pay for the traffic.Though you have to do good SEO on your website.

13. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Marketplace is better to buy website traffic.
    One can Post ad for comment/like/share/Tweet in webiste at Pay Per Action strategy; this will bring much attractive posts to website and traffic will come with it automatically.

14. Usmankhan.1996

Usmankhan.1996 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You can try using one of the highly rated SEO services of people offering it. They are also of good quality and high retention.
    If your blog/site is already getting enough organic views, I'd not suggest cheaper services because it'll put you in the risk. Try some paid promotion and see the result yourself.