NEW BTCFlix.co Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

buzzcube

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Hello guys, I want to introduce you to btcflix.co . I saw this on facebook few days ago and decided to try it since it's for FREE.

I tried to use it for few days and invite some friends. I earn the minimum withdrawal limit they imposed and redeem my earned bitcoin to my personal btc wallet. After a day or so, when I checked my wallet, I can ses that they actually paid me. I don't know if it's really legit but as far as my experience with them, I can honestly say that it's legit and they're paying for your work. Take time to check their website.

Attachments

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Hello guys, I want to introduce you to btcflix.co . I saw this on facebook few days ago and decided to try it since it's for FREE.

I tried to use it for few days and invite some friends. I earn the minimum withdrawal limit they imposed and redeem my earned bitcoin to my personal btc wallet. After a day or so, when I checked my wallet, I can ses that they actually paid me. I don't know if it's really legit but as far as my experience with them, I can honestly say that it's legit and they're paying for your work. Take time to check their website.
Is this your payment proof or proof of other users? i just want to know if its yours,how much time did put into it to get your first payout?

Emoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Is this your payment proof or proof of other users? i just want to know if its yours,how much time did put into it to get your first payout?
Quoting their FAQ:

How much will I earn hourly? It depends. It usually ranges from 0.00000025 - 0.00000075 BTC. But there are times that we offer more (like double, 20-50% more depending on the time and date). So watch out. :)
A little on the side of low-paying faucet in my opinion...

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Oh i see maybe it will take us a half year before we can get payouts from them because from time to time rewards can change without prior notice.