NEW BTC Thunder App Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens

zachy420

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Update!!
I try to cashout then this message appeared,please refer to the picture below Then after that it prompt me to enter my email and confirm it.I wonder why the balance did not reset.Have you guys encounter the same way that i have?
It is normal mate. Your satoshi are collecting till you get paid. It means you will get paid from your current balance. I already have around 6500 satoshi so I think I will request it now.
Btw. Don't forget to watch your email, they ask you to verify your email address before first payout. ;)

Have a Nice day!

davidutacs

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Ok...I'm having the same problem. It keeps resetting to "withdraw balance" from "request recieved". I have emailed them but, no reply.

I did see a little caption at the bottom that withdrawing fees have increased to 3000 satoshis instead of the previous 1000 satoshis. So, I think this is where the problem lies...instead of being able to withdraw at 6000 (minimum 5000 plus 1000 fee) satoshis, I think I need 8000. So, I am far from it. I have had also a little snail come out and said mining very slow. It's almost a month and I am still under 7k. Oh well...patience is definitely a virtue.

davidutacs

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Well, I just checked and I have finally arrived at 7k. Here's a screenshot about the 3K network fee and the number of satoshis I already have.

I have still a long way to go. It will probably take over a week to 2 weeks to get to 8k.