Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS BTC price could hit $60k despite bear market

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are many that sold of f their Bitcoin recently in light of the bear market and this caused the price of Bitcoin to drop by around 20% yesterday alone, which it later regained its standing. Despite this bear market that was seen, analysts say that the price of Bitcoin is likely to increase and reach the 60k region. In fact, based on the recent trends it seems that Bitcoin markets still show an overall bullish market trend, which can be very good for investors.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many that sold of f their Bitcoin recently in light of the bear market and this caused the price of Bitcoin to drop by around 20% yesterday alone, which it later regained its standing. Despite this bear market that was seen, analysts say that the price of Bitcoin is likely to increase and reach the 60k region. In fact, based on the recent trends it seems that Bitcoin markets still show an overall bullish market trend, which can be very good for investors.
As at now bitcoin isn't too far from $60k and it would not be surprising if we see bitcoin above $60k today or tomorrow. I think that will surely occur in the next bull run bitcoin will undertake.

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As at now bitcoin isn't too far from $60k and it would not be surprising if we see bitcoin above $60k today or tomorrow. I think that will surely occur in the next bull run bitcoin will undertake.
In my opinion I think that there will be two more bull runs before we see the 60k region. I expect that the next bull run might take Bitcoin to a price range of around 55k, and then the one after that will go to 60k. A 10k jump in one bull run does seem a bit hard, considering the high price that it is at now.

Virkk

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is quite possible that Bitcoin could Reach $60000 up to the middle of this year because investors are increasing day by day in the Bitcoin.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my opinion I think that there will be two more bull runs before we see the 60k region. I expect that the next bull run might take Bitcoin to a price range of around 55k, and then the one after that will go to 60k. A 10k jump in one bull run does seem a bit hard, considering the high price that it is at now.
The market is quite unpredictable now and everything is possible. You know the last bull run took bitcoin from $45k straight to $58k or so before the correction brought it back around $44k again. If a run similar to this is to repeat you would see that the $60k would not be too difficult.

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The market is quite unpredictable now and everything is possible. You know the last bull run took bitcoin from $45k straight to $58k or so before the correction brought it back around $44k again. If a run similar to this is to repeat you would see that the $60k would not be too difficult.
Wow, now that I think about it you are right. I forgot about the last bull run, because I only saw the price when it was at around 54k. That is a massive bull run and could happen again, especially if a huge company had to get involved like how Tesla got involved last time. I wonder when the bear market will start though and how severe it will be.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, now that I think about it you are right. I forgot about the last bull run, because I only saw the price when it was at around 54k. That is a massive bull run and could happen again, especially if a huge company had to get involved like how Tesla got involved last time. I wonder when the bear market will start though and how severe it will be.
But the last week crash was severe too, imagine almost all the top coins except Cardona crashing not less than 10% just within 24 hours. Maybe if such a crash should repeat right now it can take bitcoin to 30k which will be bad for short term investors.

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely, I'm also reasoning that too, the way the bearish was predicted, we did experience it that much which simply tell you we are in for bullish trend.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very possible for bitcoin to reach and even surpass $60000 mark. It doesn't seem to be so far off and another bull run may likely push it very close or above.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think currently its possible for such to happen and it would even surpass $60k,because when it fell to $46k i think the price reaction was really fast and it came back quickly to $50k which surprised me a lot

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But right now red bear is all around the Crypto market. Yesterday i invested some BTC to buy FIO and today i was running through 25% loss. I just sell them and wait for prices to be up again.
It seems market forces are pushing prices of various crypto currencies slowly up again. If you didn't sell l suggest you wait a little bit and maybe your loss will be covered.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting i don't sell yet. But just 15 minutes ago i visit Binance again and I feel sad because i am loosing my savings slowly because all currencies are going down
It's why I don't engage in sort term investment. Also, if you plan to go middle term.woth bitcoin, it would save you mental stress to avoid checking the price every few minutes.

Bitcoin has not reached it's peak yet.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am waiting i don't sell yet. But just 15 minutes ago i visit Binance again and I feel sad because i am loosing my savings slowly because all currencies are going down
Don't panic too much friend, bitcoin can still push to where it was yesterday and you cash out. And if you think you are worried, you convert it to tether and lock it for sometime and get some interest to cover your loss.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I don't want to get interest on any of my savings. I want to earn passive money by my own and by trading because trading seems interesting to me. Your point is also right. And i am waiting for BTC price raise again.
I understand your point very well friend. If you are actually looking forward to trading your funds, the better advice l have for you is always to be patient and take calculated steps anytime you start a trade. Good luck on your journey.