Capital-protected trading program  TRADEWIN

BMF Members Sharing a REAL PHOTO with THEM

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Should I or should not?Haha maybe someday when I get a surgery having a high pointed nose and slim red cheeks..of joke only. Seriously,you have a good looks @Mr. B at a young age you manage to have a reputable site like this.You can be a good model to this new generation.
I have seen your shoes and you are wearing Adidas,haha I'm handling an Adidas every day as my boss gave me that responsibility for his business

dadayli

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
i always wanted to be like desanto with that hair under my mouth , but i never managed to get huge hair under my mouth, when i do , i'll surely post my pic , till that time , i'm kinda anonymous xd

Myer Mische

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
This me! When I'm not online and have no office works,this is my past time.Playing with my guitar sitting down on my garage and start strumming those little tiny strings.
When I get tired playing with it my next stop is my kitchen.Next in line is to cook,eat,and go back online again.
Simply being me is enough to make someone's life roar!

Attachments

happietappy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
My trip to Poland (Gdansk) in December 2018
Standing next to a T34
View attachment 51188View attachment 51184
Nice pics, looks like you time travelled to WW2.

This me! When I'm not online and have no office works,this is my past time.Playing with my guitar sitting down on my garage and start strumming those little tiny strings.
When I get tired playing with it my next stop is my kitchen.Next in line is to cook,eat,and go back online again.
Simply being me is enough to make someone's life roar!
You should have warned me... to be honest this should rated NSFW

before you crucify me, what a mean by NSFW is Never Seen... a Fine Woman ;):p:D

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
oh well, i've my DP in here.. hahah.. maybe if i'd get more guts to do so.. i'd post one ;)

i'm not photogenic too :rolleyes::Laugh:
Ok :D lets take guts and go on it ;)
:D can make deal :D if you really post three :D I post some vk album link here :D
by the way... my dogs are better on it :D ...they are much photogenic :D I dont like much when friends capture me, etc :D got only few photos, on two profiles on net I think :D

jhueng10

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Ok :D lets take guts and go on it ;)
:D can make deal :D if you really post three :D I post some vk album link here :D
by the way... my dogs are better on it :D ...they are much photogenic :D I dont like much when friends capture me, etc :D got only few photos, on two profiles on net I think :D
hahaha sure! yea right, my dog is more photogenic than me too hahahahahah...