• Admin

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking it would be fun for those who want to know others opinion about how they look in a picture.

Here's me a month ago, I. C. Daniel aka @Mr. B, 25 years old, with my sister Ella on her graduation day(a well-respected university)
mrb.jpg

About what I wear: The watch is Fossil(150 euro) this year birthday present from family, sunglasses are HugoBoss(150 Euros) last year present from family,:D
the sneakers are brand new ADIDAS(70 EURO), The shirt is NIKE(30 EURO) AND THE pants are old but HM, I think 30-40 EURO.

If you feel comfortable sharing your real pictures on our forum, you can do it in this thread, will share my opinion about how you look like too, just to have fun, not going to ask your phone number if you a girl or something. I have a girlfriend anyway :Roflmao:

tiada

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice picture! I just wonder that why no one reply this post for so many days long.
I have not real photo to show currently, NOT NOW, NOT NOW!
Maybe later. I promise. :p

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to your sister!

I saw this photo a few days ago, but didn't manage to sit down and comment. Your sister is pretty and you look good too! I was guessing you are about 20 something, and I am right. It's really good that you are doing so well online at this young age. Well, though I am much older, I am learning to achieve that perhaps in one day. :p

I am not sure when I will post my real photo, perhaps one day. I don't think I would like to have any comments on how I look like - an ordinary middle aged woman, with some white hair. :Laugh:

tiada

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@kaka135 I have white hair too and my sister says: "You know this means wealth right???" :Greedy

Yes, she is right! You have some wealth with you now or soon.
I have accumulated some too, both wealth and grey hairs. Haha! :)
I hope I have much more and more in the near future.

overcast

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mr. B looks younger than I thought. Congrats to your sister. It's nice to see members sharing their images. I have seen some members on this forum on mylot threads when they shared their real images. Also some on facebook. So it's fun this way.

ipol12

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! You look good as well as your sister. I never expected you are that young. I am even older than you. I hope I am able to share my picture here as well. If I lose that shyness, I will. Hehe.

• Admin

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! You look good as well as your sister. I never expected you are that young. I am even older than you. I hope I am able to share my picture here as well. If I lose that shyness, I will. Hehe.
Can't wait for it! :D

S

SUPER SINGH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to you both. Its really a Great Pi. As others also said, you look pretty young but i would like to add that on the same time you sounds very matured and this is the talent a great man possesses :D. Looking forward to see more of your pics LOL. And don't worry soon i will post mine as well.

ipol12

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to you both. Its really a Great Pi. As others also said, you look pretty young but i would like to add that on the same time you sounds very matured and this is the talent a great man possesses :D. Looking forward to see more of your pics LOL. And don't worry soon i will post mine as well.
I agree with you. Actually, Mr. B has similarity with one celebrity. I am not sure if you are familiar with hitmaker and DJ Calvin Harris. Mr. B looks like him. I hope you'll agree with me.

Po1son

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you. Actually, Mr. B has similarity with one celebrity. I am not sure if you are familiar with hitmaker and DJ Calvin Harris. Mr. B looks like him. I hope you'll agree with me.
I can see this resemblance too. When I looked at the picture for the first time I was like he resembles someone I know. We must all agree that this is a very good picture.

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B I just know whenever I am stressed, my white hair grows more. From what your sister said, perhaps while we are having stress, we might generate more income? :eek:

@ipol12 Could it be Mr. B is actually another hidden identity of the DJ though I have no idea who he is. ;)

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B I just know whenever I am stressed, my white hair grows more. From what your sister said, perhaps while we are having stress, we might generate more income? :eek:

@ipol12 Could it be Mr. B is actually another hidden identity of the DJ though I have no idea who he is. ;)
I don't know about the hair but one thing I know for sure and that is I work very hard online, sometimes I stay online even 16 hours, you probably see me most of the time online... checking our forum as well among the other stuff I do. :Thumbsup:

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B Yes, for sure you are working very hard!! It looks like whenever I am online here, I can see you around too, and I consider myself spending too much time online too.

Hope you are working hard, but not getting too much stress. ;)

Leirra

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to your sister. You look so handsome and Cool there Mr. B, you are still pretty young Wow! But I am younger than you cause I'm 19 and you are 25 yrs old already. :p Looking forward to see more of your pics here too.

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to your sister. You look so handsome and Cool there Mr. B, you are still pretty young Wow! But I am younger than you cause I'm 19 and you are 25 yrs old already. :p Looking forward to see more of your pics here too.
Why not share a pic with you as well?