Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Follow Along Blog about beermoney sites and services

I've had the website called RainingCash under a few different names for roughly as long as I've been a member of BMF to have a place to list the sites I use for making beermoney. Now that summer's around the corner I thought about taking this blog a bit more seriously and actually try to make something out of it. All I've got right now is a domain, hosting with Wordpress and other handy-dandy stuff such as Yoast, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel (I'm planning to try out FB ads) and four simple articles about services that have made me some reasonable cash.

Plans are to work a bit on the website SEO where possible and read about SEO in general since I don't know much about ranking websites on Google. Short term plans are to get my friend to throw together a logo for my site, record YouTube videos for these four articles (as Mr. B suggested) and write articles on rest of the sites I am using or have used. After I have a handful of passive income / GPT / PTC sites I plan to write a few "top / best sites" posts that are longer. Now, here's the question: I'm using only a couple of sites right now and writing articles for them isn't too hard of a task, but what to do once I'm out of sites to write about? I could just open the GPT forum and start writing reviews on every site I see, but wouldn't it be a dick move from my side if I don't even know is the site paying? Usually I make a blog post only when I've received a payment.

Now, since many of you around here have dealt with SEO on blogs and affiliate sites, I'd appreciate your tips on how to get some traffic to the site as I don't have much experience with that. I also assume that ranking this site won't be easy as it isn't a niche site and competes in a quite saturated market. Of course, all kind of feedback is appreciated as I want to turn this blog to something I am proud of.

I'll hear your intial feedback out and then get down to working and updating you about the progress in June ;)
Click here to see the current site

Awesome to see you decided to start the journey here and update us with the progress.

As I said, you see me uploading videos, reviews etc obviously I'm not doing it just for fun, I do it because I like helping people make more money and I make money out of this too. Win-win situation! So why you could not do the same?!

PS: Facebook pages are dead for good, driving traffic to them makes you lose more visitors than they send. I post on our pages because we already have like 11,000 followers, and these are real fans bought from Facebook directly and I barely get 5 clicks back to forum per post.

Look below, Facebook is dead.
facebook insights.jpg

Had some time on my hands to day and as I also received a payment from SerpClix I decided to write about that.
https://rainingcash.xyz/serpclix-review/

I'll be busy for most of the next week due to school ending and some stuff screaming to be done, but if I have some time tomorrow / next week, I'll probably write another review or two. Still gotta get down to recording the videos but I'll probably do that once I'm done with school.

Even though there's not much to tell about the traffic, currently most of my traffic comes from BeerMoneyForum and I received around 50 visits last week, most of it from Germany which seems to be some sort of bot traffic. But if we don't count that I still managed to get around 20 visits which is pretty nice.

...and writing articles for them isn't too hard of a task...
You make it sound so easy. ^^

Maybe it really is that easy for you, but when I try writing things in an SEO-friendly way all the while writing primarily for the reader and preserving my essence in them articles AND in a way that's better in as many ways as I can think of than all of my competitors'... It becomes a little different breed of a beast. But that would be one of those differences between who ranks higher on Google.

When it comes to on-page efforts, if you nailed what Google thinks the visitor wants while nailing what the visitor actually wants, in a way that's captivating their attention, ticking all the boxes for Google's algorithm to follow, and so forth, your site will rank automatically with enough time (up to 6 months or more/less starting from indexing). That's pretty much what Google algorithm is set out to do - to match the visitor with the most valuable solution. Backlinks can trick the algorithm for only so long.

but what to do once I'm out of sites to write about?
I tend to think that there are always little (or HUGE) nuggets of information to include in such articles, perhaps even something positive/negative about the site the reader wasn't expecting to find, something you had to dig and blow up your mind to come up with, etc. In other words, polishing the foundational sketches of content. There are always ways to improve them. This is one of those parts that make writing hard.

Start by thinking about making each of the articles longer. And not longer in a sense that something is longer for the sake of smth being longer (much like most of your competitors might have it) but longer because there was so much value to add it couldn't be any shorter.

But, Thulf... Nobody wants to read that much text which may lead to nowhere.

WRONG!

Google does! You wrote for the reader, now it's time to do the same for Google and the many people who are searching for this same stuff from god knows which angle of the picture (topic, in our case).

SEOmeme5.png

Take my suggestions with a grain of salt. I'm not expert.

Good luck with your journey!

You make it sound so easy. ^^

Maybe it really is that easy for you, but when I try writing things in an SEO-friendly way all the while writing primarily for the reader and preserving my essence in them articles AND in a way that's better in as many ways as I can think of than all of my competitors'... It becomes a little different breed of a beast. But that would be one of those differences between who ranks higher on Google.

When it comes to on-page efforts, if you nailed what Google thinks the visitor wants while nailing what the visitor actually wants, in a way that's captivating their attention, ticking all the boxes for Google's algorithm to follow, and so forth, your site will rank automatically with enough time (up to 6 months or more/less starting from indexing). That's pretty much what Google algorithm is set out to do - to match the visitor with the most valuable solution. Backlinks can trick the algorithm for only so long.

I tend to think that there are always little (or HUGE) nuggets of information to include in such articles, perhaps even something positive/negative about the site the reader wasn't expecting to find, something you had to dig and blow up your mind to come up with, etc. In other words, polishing the foundational sketches of content. There are always ways to improve them. This is one of those parts that make writing hard.

Start by thinking about making each of the articles longer. And not longer in a sense that something is longer for the sake of smth being longer (much like most of your competitors might have it) but longer because there was so much value to add it couldn't be any shorter.
Well, compared to writing fluff about affiliate products you haven't even touched, writing about GPT programs you've been using for months / years is a bit easier. Right now I have written five articles over the past month (school's been kicking me in the butt) about services I'm using and they're pretty basic and short articles (300-400 words each). I'll probably look into ways to make them a little bit longer, even though there's not much to write about these sites. My plan right now is to write these small articles and then compile them into a bigger "top / best" kind of post.

SEO wise I haven't done much, I haven't sat down and done any keyword search, I've just aimed for ranking in the search query "[site name] review." In most cases it has worked out as I'm using a handful of small sites for making money online, but after publishing my today's post I realized that there's no way it will reach first or second page as there's so much competition for that keyword combo. I'm looking forward to learning more about SEO so if you know any courses / YouTube series, throw them at me. :)

But afterall, its meant to be a trial and error project, mainly intended for keeping an archive of my beermoney sites which I can link to on BeerMoneyForum so I'm not too concerned if it doesn't rank well on Google.

Well, compared to writing fluff about affiliate products you haven't even touched, writing about GPT programs you've been using for months / years is a bit easier. Right now I have written five articles over the past month (school's been kicking me in the butt) about services I'm using and they're pretty basic and short articles (300-400 words each). I'll probably look into ways to make them a little bit longer, even though there's not much to write about these sites. My plan right now is to write these small articles and then compile them into a bigger "top / best" kind of post.

SEO wise I haven't done much, I haven't sat down and done any keyword search, I've just aimed for ranking in the search query "[site name] review." In most cases it has worked out as I'm using a handful of small sites for making money online, but after publishing my today's post I realized that there's no way it will reach first or second page as there's so much competition for that keyword combo. I'm looking forward to learning more about SEO so if you know any courses / YouTube series, throw them at me. :)

But afterall, its meant to be a trial and error project, mainly intended for keeping an archive of my beermoney sites which I can link to on BeerMoneyForum so I'm not too concerned if it doesn't rank well on Google.

I see...

Well, compared to writing fluff about affiliate products you haven't even touched, writing about GPT programs you've been using for months / years is a bit easier...
That's some rough wording. I meant no offence when commenting on your journey. You otherwise seem to know what you're doing in the long run.

I just checked the few articles you had coupled with the questionsih request on how to get more traffic and how to rank, so I tried to give advice as per my experience. I know most of what I wrote might not make much sense to you yet and you may have focused too much on the superficial, but I hope once you've learned more about SEO it starts to make a little more sense. ^^

But to ease down the potential intention behind such wording, it's quite the opposite of writing fluff in my case. While writing for Google, I need to keep in mind the reader.

I've gone with persona driven experience based writing style with featured snippet worthy start to it along with plenty of pictures, subheadings, separate paragraphs, and so forth, not so much a general blog post type content structure with fluffy wording just to get more words for the sake of having more words most affiliate sites along with my competitors tend to go about it. Such content allows the reader to grasp the content more easily without having to either read through the fluff until they find what they needed to know or without having to hit the back button to then check out another website (a competitor) that might have the answer they were looking for presented in a more convenient way.

Google might love it this way, but if it wasn't structured accordingly, the reader would have no use for it and in turn would end up signaling Google of bad user experience even though most of the other on-page SEO efforts were ticked. In the light of all that, writing about anything seems kind of hard in my opinion. But, again, that's just my opinion.

That's some rough wording. I meant no offence when commenting on your journey. You otherwise seem to know what you're doing in the long run.
Oh no, I wasn't offended, just couldn't find a better wording for writing articles for an affiliate blog :)

But in general, thanks for the tips! I've got a few bigger plans coming up for the summer so we'll see how much time do I have for that blog, but I'll do my best to improve it, reaching 50 organic visitors a day would be quite an achievement already.

Seems like I forgot to mention it in the original post, but on top of generic site reviews and top / best posts I also plan to post some generic blog content where I quite literally blog about my beer money journeys. As I plan to start working on a GPT site my plan is to write a blog series on it since it could provide some useful information to future GPT site owners.

Seems like I forgot to mention it in the original post, but on top of generic site reviews and top / best posts I also plan to post some generic blog content where I quite literally blog about my beer money journeys. As I plan to start working on a GPT site my plan is to write a blog series on it since it could provide some useful information to future GPT site owners.
Nice plan and write up . I pray it works out well for you .

It's been a while since the last update! Despite that, not much hasn't changed though. I basically scrapped the old website completely and only kept the Wordpress skeleton with plugins. That might've been a bad idea since Yoast still refers to stuff from the old site from time to time, I'll have to sit down one day and reconfigure it completely. I moved the site to another host which is miles better load speed wise and is cheap (roughly 3€ a month). The only problem is that it's at times difficult to manage it as I'm not paying for a shared hosting package with cPanel/DirectAdmin but a Docker container.
I bought a new domain name for $2 (as that's about all the budget I have for my projects) because I despised the old one. More experienced people might scream now that I basically threw away months of SEO but to be frank, these three 300-word blog posts didn't rank even after half a year of being up. Hell, even the Facebook post that promoted these blog posts did better than the blog post itself on Google.
So, under the new branding of BeerMoneyRanker I've started over doing the same thing - reviewing beermoney services. As I don't have the time and energy for doing basically anything right now I haven't put a lot of effort into educating myself about SEO. With that lack of knowledge I've written a few reviews.
The first review was on Serpclix which was a post I tried putting effort into - it's about 1000 words, has screenshots and I did my best to be as informative as I could. Even though the post looks good I still think it's not good enough for Google and your average person might look at it and think all this is just filler content for a referral link. At the time of writing this post has been up for 2 months and last time I checked it didn't rank anywhere on Google. Because of that I've given up on trying to rank on Google, at least for now.
Starting with my second review which was on Honeygain I took a different approach - I use the blog posts as a quick way to introduce a service to a person to then let them decide do they want to sign up or not. With these short and kind of straight forward posts, I create dirt cheap ad campaigns at places like Surfe and then redirect people to the blog post when they click on the ad. Then they can read more about the service and either buzz off, sign up for the site or check out related content on the blog.
So after finishing the Honeygain post, I started running ad campaigns for Serpclix and Honeygain posts on Surfe like 2 times a month with a budget of $1-2 each. So far it has been partially successful - due to the slow nature of Honeygain it's profitability is in the negatives right now but the money I earn from my Serpclix referrals covers that up more than enough. I think it's a good spot to mention that I'm not making hundreds that way but literal beermoney - a few dollars here and there.
For the next 2-3 months, the strategy is going to be to pump out some reviews on sites I find trustworthy, have alright referral programs and are available worldwide. The last part is important because most of Surfe's impressions come from second or third world countries. (last time I did a test run it took me like 12 hours to get 100 impressions from US, CA and the UK) Once I've saved up some money that way I'll do some testing with popunder ads at other providers. I've read that popunder ads can convert rather well for easy to set up services like Honeygain and Serpclix. If it turns out to be successful I'll probably switch to this method instead as this broadens my choice of countries to advertise to.
I mentioned in the past that I also want to compile some of the reviews into those "top 10" kind of posts. I still want to try that out but before I do that I really have to wrap my head around some basic SEO tricks. Another thing I'd like to do with these top 10 posts is to try advertising them on Facebook. If these popunders should convert well and users click the "I accept cookies" button I'll be able to harvest some data from them with Facebook Pixel and see what kind of people are likely to be interested in such things. That way I can make more targeted ads and probably save a boatload of money.

Leaving the blog shenanigans aside, I've also done some testing with YouTube as @Mr. B suggested. So far I've made videos on Serpclix and FluidStack, both in basically one take and in the time span of about an hour. I've yet to see how will the FluidStack video perform organically but the video on Serpclix got a few hundred views in the time span of a week. Considering how well that video did I've also thought about leaving the blog be and focus on YouTube instead but we'll see, maybe there's a magician on this forum who lists everything I'm doing wrong with the blog and gives me a potion that wipes all these miseries. :)

(After writing note: it's funny to see how I started writing this at an optimistic note but then immediately went full pessimist)

It's been a while since the last update! Despite that, not much hasn't changed though. I basically scrapped the old website completely and only kept the Wordpress skeleton with plugins. That might've been a bad idea since Yoast still refers to stuff from the old site from time to time, I'll have to sit down one day and reconfigure it completely. I moved the site to another host which is miles better load speed wise and is cheap (roughly 3€ a month). The only problem is that it's at times difficult to manage it as I'm not paying for a shared hosting package with cPanel/DirectAdmin but a Docker container.
I bought a new domain name for $2 (as that's about all the budget I have for my projects) because I despised the old one. More experienced people might scream now that I basically threw away months of SEO but to be frank, these three 300-word blog posts didn't rank even after half a year of being up. Hell, even the Facebook post that promoted these blog posts did better than the blog post itself on Google.
So, under the new branding of BeerMoneyRanker I've started over doing the same thing - reviewing beermoney services. As I don't have the time and energy for doing basically anything right now I haven't put a lot of effort into educating myself about SEO. With that lack of knowledge I've written a few reviews.
The first review was on Serpclix which was a post I tried putting effort into - it's about 1000 words, has screenshots and I did my best to be as informative as I could. Even though the post looks good I still think it's not good enough for Google and your average person might look at it and think all this is just filler content for a referral link. At the time of writing this post has been up for 2 months and last time I checked it didn't rank anywhere on Google. Because of that I've given up on trying to rank on Google, at least for now.
Starting with my second review which was on Honeygain I took a different approach - I use the blog posts as a quick way to introduce a service to a person to then let them decide do they want to sign up or not. With these short and kind of straight forward posts, I create dirt cheap ad campaigns at places like Surfe and then redirect people to the blog post when they click on the ad. Then they can read more about the service and either buzz off, sign up for the site or check out related content on the blog.
So after finishing the Honeygain post, I started running ad campaigns for Serpclix and Honeygain posts on Surfe like 2 times a month with a budget of $1-2 each. So far it has been partially successful - due to the slow nature of Honeygain it's profitability is in the negatives right now but the money I earn from my Serpclix referrals covers that up more than enough. I think it's a good spot to mention that I'm not making hundreds that way but literal beermoney - a few dollars here and there.
For the next 2-3 months, the strategy is going to be to pump out some reviews on sites I find trustworthy, have alright referral programs and are available worldwide. The last part is important because most of Surfe's impressions come from second or third world countries. (last time I did a test run it took me like 12 hours to get 100 impressions from US, CA and the UK) Once I've saved up some money that way I'll do some testing with popunder ads at other providers. I've read that popunder ads can convert rather well for easy to set up services like Honeygain and Serpclix. If it turns out to be successful I'll probably switch to this method instead as this broadens my choice of countries to advertise to.
I mentioned in the past that I also want to compile some of the reviews into those "top 10" kind of posts. I still want to try that out but before I do that I really have to wrap my head around some basic SEO tricks. Another thing I'd like to do with these top 10 posts is to try advertising them on Facebook. If these popunders should convert well and users click the "I accept cookies" button I'll be able to harvest some data from them with Facebook Pixel and see what kind of people are likely to be interested in such things. That way I can make more targeted ads and probably save a boatload of money.

Leaving the blog shenanigans aside, I've also done some testing with YouTube as @Mr. B suggested. So far I've made videos on Serpclix and FluidStack, both in basically one take and in the time span of about an hour. I've yet to see how will the FluidStack video perform organically but the video on Serpclix got a few hundred views in the time span of a week. Considering how well that video did I've also thought about leaving the blog be and focus on YouTube instead but we'll see, maybe there's a magician on this forum who lists everything I'm doing wrong with the blog and gives me a potion that wipes all these miseries. :)

(After writing note: it's funny to see how I started writing this at an optimistic note but then immediately went full pessimist)
Sounds really nice.

You came up with new tactics to reach your goals here while also learning many things at once - YouTube, ad campaigns, and SEO (+ running a site). And it looks like you've already gotten a feel for running targeted ads and to some extent YouTube vids as well. SEO is probably going to be the longer game in that bunch.

Good stuff - experience. I think the only thing that holds you back right now is the niche you're targeting because "results don't meet expectations" (the psychology of expectations). Seems to take a lot of conversions to reach the profits you would get with fewer conversions in some other niche. Maybe there is something good within beermoney niche you can profit more from that simply needs to be found, but there are cool toys outside that box, too (for future projects using the same methods) ^^

eyes - offers - profit / SEO is just one way to play it out. And it seems like you're well aware of it, so I've got nothing much to say really.

I've been thinking of starting new projects to learn those different methods myself, too, but ultimately I've just stuck with the safe working method and haven't taken much of any more risks...

Alright, curiosity got the best of me so I threw $10 under the bus to test out pop ads for my needs. To sum it up, I ended up with a $10 loss, nothing converted. There's a chance that you can get signups with pop ads but you'll probably have to put like 50 to 100 dollars into a campaign, pick the right audience and then pray somebody takes the time to read your ad instead of continuing their journey of finding the best bed athletes to watch with Willy. ;)

So at this point, I've written blog posts on all sites I'm personally using and have made some sort of a video about each post. The performance of the blog is not the best to say the least (about 250 visitors a month, 70 excluding the shady German traffic). YouTube videos, on the other hand, are performing really well and are getting me referrals that actually work and make me a buck.
I've mentioned earlier that I'll start pumping out reviews for sites I'm not using myself but seem trustworthy. I thought it would be easy until I looked into it and realized that it's gonna be tough to make unique content about, for example, GPT sites. Most of them only differ from each other by their site design, cut of earnings you get and in general, they are all the same - have a balance box, withdraw button and the generic 10-15 offerwalls. So far the only two GPT sites that I think differ are GG2U and BeerSurveys. The first one hasn't put too much money into designing a fancy dashboard and instead is plain and simple and just pays you the damn money at good rates. In the case of BeerSurveys, I'd say the community aspect makes it special - many of its members are also members of BMF and being able to withdraw your forum and GPT earnings can be a great benefit for some people.
Excluding these two contenders, for the other sites I find it pointless to write reviews. That's because there's no point for people to sign up for multiple sites if they only do surveys. The majority of surveys are sourced through routers which check have you completed the survey before at a different site, meaning you can't go on a spree and fill out the same survey at 10 sites. Most I could do with these GPT sites is to combine them into one top listicle as it's hard to put together a unique 300-600 word blog post for each site if it only differs by its look and pay rates from others.
Excluding SerpClix I'm avoiding the PTC category like wildfire as I find it demoralizing having to click thousands of clicks for months on end to reach the minimum payout threshold. On top of that, who in their right mind searches for ways to make bank with PTC sites in 2020?
I've also taken a look at URL shorteners as new ones pop up every other day, meaning there's always something to write about. But the problem with these is that I run into the same issues as with the GPT sites - they're all the damn same! They all use a $50 Adfly copycat script, differ from each other by pay rates and site design and that's about it.
A possibility to earn something with shorteners would be to write short reviews and then make guides on how to use these shorteners to make money. The problem is, only profitable possibilities for a guide I've thought of are somehow related to shady or illegal activities. (i.e. piracy as people are willing to go through the hassle of a shortener if it means access to a quality pirated download.) Sure, you can share links on social media but I think most people are gonna dip from the shortener when they realize they have to spend 2 minutes making their way through 4 pop up and pop under ads, loads of banners, 2 captchas and an annoying notification box to find out why the kitten on the picture has a broken leg. I've tried monetizing this blog and the YouTube channel with URL shorteners and my conversion rates hit basically zero as soon as people were routed to a shortener.

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.