Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Blockchain.info Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Crypto Wallets Reviews' started by Mr. B, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Blockchain.info Review.jpg
    I have an account with this bitcoin wallet and I received and sent Bitcoins without problems.

I also know this wallet is one of the most used bitcoins wallet and offering

I like that there is a two-factor authentication. You can also store Ethereum.

What do you think about this bitcoin wallet?

2. stiffany162

stiffany162 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Blockchain wallet is very popular now and they have been a trusted wallet for years now. Im also using this but dont have high amount stored there.

3. liah33

liah33 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I used blockchain.info in my early journey of getting bitcoin but unfortunately my bitcoin wallet was hack for unknown reasons years later I tried to get an account again on blockchain and stored some bitcoin in my past investment site. I only used it for storage but now that the Bitcoin is now rising again their fee to send money from other bitcoin wallet address gets to high. What I would suggest you is look for some bitcoin wallet with lesser fee which you will be able not only to store your bitcoin with security but also to convert your bitcoin and cash out your money in cold cash

4. Junaid Hassan

Junaid Hassan New Member

BMF Coins:
    Blockchain Is Now Best Wallet For Ether & Bitcoin Exchange.

Mr. B likes this.
  5. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have account at blockchain. I am personally making more use of the cooinbase and another wallet. and they seem to be secure enough. but the way things are working. i am guessing that the blockchain based account shave new address per transfer. so that can be less secure. so having fixed address definitely helps. i am making use of the coinbase for the same reasons as well. it's better to use it.

6. Tulip

Tulip Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    wow really? Do you have personal experience with this wallet? I mean you used it already or heard from friends?

7. globetrotterGCC

globetrotterGCC Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Block chain is always a good wallet to be used forefront , easy and breezy , the older in town thus old is gold phenomenon applies here on Block Chain

8. liah33

liah33 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I dont used blockchain anymore looking for another bitcoin online wallet which has a lower fee but with the best service

9. Crystal

Crystal Moderator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Yesterday, 11 october 2017 Blockchain.info added Bitcoin Cash feature to the wallets.
    More than that, the users who had bitcoins in wallets on August when the Bitcoin Cash hard fork was applied , now they will find BCH in their wallets at a rate 1:1.
    Users will see a new alert on the top right corner. Click on it to read the new message and click on the link from that message.
    BCH introducing warn.jpg
    You will see this message
    BCH introducing 2.jpg
    Click on Show Bitcoin Cash Balance to see how much you have received in your wallet, if you had bitcoins BEFORE the last hard fork (august 2017) when BCH was created.

The most popular online wallet Blockchain.info with over 17,500,000 created wallets planned since August to introduce BCH only after few weeks monitoring it and only if everything is fine with this new currency.
    The website recently gathered $40 millions dollars from investors to invest and expand and add new features .
    Time has come, BCH is doing fine so far, and Blockchain applied this BCH feature to the wallets. Users can exchange BCH directly on website for BTC or to send or to save it .

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Mr. B and MegaMan like this.
  10. levtrotsky

levtrotsky Member

BMF Coins:
    Best online wallet for Bitcoin and Etherum. It has the strongest security layers to keep every members wallet. :)