NEW Blasting News Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Mirage

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I recently joined the loop, got approved and was rated 4. Unfortunately, all the sites available say my ratings are too low to subscribe. What is the way forward?
Check the available websites tomorrow or in a couple of days, you will find the ones you are eligible to join for sure

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I recently joined the loop, got approved and was rated 4. Unfortunately, all the sites available say my ratings are too low to subscribe. What is the way forward?
There are some sites that allow you to post on that are lower than a 4.0 rating. You will have to go to the lower rating sites to make your posts in order to boost your rating so you can post on the higher rating sites that pay more.

Swayamsiddha Dash

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
No, I have not. Thanks for sharing. Could you elaborate?
I moved to Postloop, Hidden Remote and the Inquisitr
How was your experience with Postloop? I have heard that it is
a wonderful place to earn money. What has been your experience on postloop? Would you consider postloop better than blasting news?

Ash

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
a wonderful place to earn money. What has been your experience on postloop? Would you consider postloop better than blasting news?
I'm not sure about Blasting News because I haven't used it so can't compare it properly. However, a few users (myself included) are having issues with PostLoop at the moment because the new owner isn't responding to our emails and hasn't paid users for a while now. So PostLoop might not be a great option right now.

Swayamsiddha Dash

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Is the site available worldwide? Moreover, have you seen any payment proofs from the site. I don't want to work in sites which rYrsun away taking all my material.
Yes
I'm not sure about Blasting News because I haven't used it so can't compare it properly. However, a few users (myself included) are having issues with PostLoop at the moment because the new owner isn't responding to our emails and hasn't paid users for a while now. So PostLoop might not be a great option right now.
Thanks alot. Any site that pays like postloop, and we get approved easy without any long tests like the way postloop does?

Mirage

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Well, I think that for the last time, Postloop is kind of going to die... much fewer websites are available than before. They changed the Postloop website several months ago, but I doubt that it helped. I used to earn $5 (minimum for the payout) every 3-4 days, but for the last time, it is not that easy, as we have not many offers. BN has also gone much down since it stopped paying $3 for every article...

Mirage

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Blasting News used to pay for articles ( not traffic-based), but I am not sure whether it was the UK or US branch of the media house.
Yes, $3 per article regardless of the traffic, plus extra money for views, and they paid in all the branches (different countries). They stopped more than a year ago

phanuruch

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Yes, $3 per article regardless of the traffic, plus extra money for views, and they paid in all the branches (different countries). They stopped more than a year ago
When I joined Blasting News, UK, in 2016, which was more than an year ago, they were only paying based on the traffic generated. But later, I heard the US branch was paying per article and rushed there only to find that they had changed terms.

mcjerry

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
I also registered on blasting news.
I don't want to waste my time on blasting news or give them free article that is supposed to be on my blog website.
Have anyone received payout from them before

Mirage

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I also registered on blasting news.
I don't want to waste my time on blasting news or give them free article that is supposed to be on my blog website.
Have anyone received payout from them before
Sound interesting. I hope it will works well in most country. I hope someone will provide payment proof in order for the site to gain more members.
I have been working with them for many months, they always pay on time, they are legit. You can also find their Facebook groups, write the members of those groups and ask them for payment proofs, I am sure that they will share with you. I am attaching mine

simplyfred

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I have been working with them for many months, they always pay on time, they are legit. You can also find their Facebook groups, write the members of those groups and ask them for payment proofs, I am sure that they will share with you. I am attaching mineView attachment 41983
Oh, that's awesome. Congratulations! Thanks for the screenshot and I may as well really try this site. The heart, heart there is very engaging... Ha ha...

Mirage

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Н
Oh, that's awesome. Congratulations! Thanks for the screenshot and I may as well really try this site. The heart, heart there is very engaging... Ha ha...
Thanks! Just be sure that your articles are unique, check plagiarism and follow the guidelines. And always check the e-mail address you register with, you will get notifications there. Good luck!