Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

☑️NEW Bitsfree.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

4.67 star(s)
6 Rating - Raters

paulinho09

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$127
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Today i will present to you a new PTC with BTC faucet included, Bitsfree.net.

You can win from 30 satoshi (20 bits)/ hourly up to 15000 saotshi (10000 bits), absolutly free, all you have to do is to complete a captcha, for basic members (free).
Diamond membership up to 37500 satoshi hourly.

1 Bit = 1.5 satoshi BTC

Depending on how many claims you have, you can multiply the value of the claim up to x1.8

Depending on the membership, you can also multiply you claim's up to x2.5

Mai puteti castiga prin:
You can make more money:

Shortlink clicks
= up to 255 satoshi daily (125 bits) . This number can go way up depending on how many links we have.
PTC = 60 satoshi (40 bits) daily - this value will grow depending on the paid advertisment.
Offerwal
Task
Refferals =
up to 25% from you refferals earnings for life!

Minimum payment:

Faucethub
= 0.00008000 BTC
Coinbase = 0.00080000 BTC (40000 satoshi fee - automatic payemnt through Coinpayments, their fee )

This value will drop depending on the membership you have. For basic members payment its processed manually up to 7 day, for upgraded members is instant.

Registration link: Bitsfree.net

And if the script was developed by Hyuga, I'm sure is not "Provably Fair" :p

Really? This script is more legit than any other "provably fair" faucets exists online. If you don't trust me, feel free to purchase this script and inspect the code (is not encrypted, I don't sell encrytped scripts). If you didn't purchased this script and you have no proof that this is not "provably fair", why do you talk about it?

Do you want to see how fair is this script, let's talk about the Faucet Roll. PHP have a basic function called rand() (Google It). This script looks like this: rand(1,99999), where one random number is selected between 1 and 99999 (completely random, nobody knows what number will be selected when you roll). Let's talk about "Investment Game", every minute script get Bitcoin Value (in USD) from Coindesk (using their public API's). I'm not affiliated in any way with Coindesk, I'm not working with them and there is no chance to manipulate the outcome of the game (you can compare Bitcoin values loaded by the website from their API's with their stats from Coindesk website). This script doesn't give you some stupid "Provably Fair" functions to check how "fair" was the game. Why? Because all your "Provably Fair" websites are not actualy Fair. Why are not fair? Because all those websites give you some stupid hash which make you believe that using this hash code you can proov that it was a fair game. But if they give you some hash used to proov if the game was "fair", you should consider that those websites already know the outcome of the game, those websites already know that you're going to win or to lose even before you're going to play, please tell me, how is that "Provably Fair"? 90% from all those available faucets are built from the same concept, from the same ideea. There are thousands of users using them and they believe this sh*t (I checked some codes of those "Provably Fair" scripts, guess what, non of them is fair) but now you come here and talk about my work, without having a clue about how this script actually works.

Stop talking about me if you have no clue what are you talking about.

Also, I do appologise about off topic, but I'm tired of those "smart guys" talking without knowing anything about what they talk.

One of few Faucets that I know that works on this "provably fair" system is FreeBitco.in. You know, they have more users today than you will have in your entire life running your site.

I had heard a couple of topics about their provably fair system but none of them was "this is fake".

For clarification, I was talking about the roll on the faucet.

Maybe I'm not a programmer... but you are not the smartest one. Just calm down and when you come here to prove (with facts from your users of course) that your system IS FAIR, I will accept that I'm wrong. How many people won the 99,999 roll? In how many tries? Enlight me!

Of course you will defend it, is your site, your "work". But your reputation is lost the same day you sold and defraud all your CashMining users. This is not part of the topic of course, but shows the kind of person you are.

Enough said, Look at you now, you could pay all of the money you scammed to your users back then. But no, just forget everything and start a new bussiness! The classic.

One of few Faucets that I know that works on this "provably fair" system is FreeBitco.in. You know, they have more users today than you will have in your entire life running your site.

I had heard a couple of topics about their provably fair system but none of them was "this is fake".

For clarification, I was talking about the roll on the faucet.

Maybe I'm not a programmer... but you are not the smartest one. Just calm down and when you come here to prove (with facts from your users of course) that your system IS FAIR, I will accept that I'm wrong. How many people won the 99,999 roll? In how many tries? Enlight me!

Of course you will defend it, is your site, your "work". But your reputation is lost the same day you sold and defraud all your CashMining users. This is not part of the topic of course, but shows the kind of person you are.

Enough said, Look at you now, you could pay all of the money you scammed to your users back then. But no, just forget everything and start a new bussiness! The classic.

I'm not the smartest programmer as you said, I never said I am, but you're not so smart either. If I'm a cheater or a scammer or whatever you believe about me, what do I have to gain by selling scripts that are not working as they are supposed to do, to people who are paying for a fully working system?

My reputation have nothing to do with this forum or with an website I sold a while ago, I never tried to build any kind of reputation here, you don't see me posting around about "money making methods", you don't see me here asking people for services or anything else, hopping to get few bucks then dissapear, I don't try to gain anything from anyone registered on this forum. If I sell an website, with or without a real reason, I don't have to ask for approval from someone, as long as I sell my asset. Also, what the one who purchase an website from me does with this website, is not my business, he can close it straight away if he want to do so (maybe he don't like it, he wants to buy it just to make it dissapear), it is his website when the deal is closed.

As I said several times on this forum, this is what I do, I build scripts / websites, then I sell them. I do have an online store (the one from my signature) where I sell my scripts since 2012. If I built a script or an website now, when I finish it, I move on to another one, I don't stay on the same script forever, this is my job. I can just ignore you or anyone else talking about me here, I can just remove this account and carry on with my job, but I do answer because I hate when people talk just because they have too much free time.

You tell me to pay all of the money to the users I scammed, but who did I scammed? Did I took money from someone? Did I promised something to anyone? Did anyone signed a contract with me? How did I scammed someone just by selling an website I had? Whatever, I'll let you believe whatever you want, it look like you have no ideea about how those things are working.

Even if I don't have to explain anything to you (or anyone else), I will do it anyway. The only reason I sold the website was because PayPal banned my account. 95% from payments requests where done by Paypal, Paypal was also my main payment proccessor on my store and other several websites I have. On the moment I got my account blocked by Paypal, my business stopped and I'm not talking about cashmining. I had to take care of my main business and because I wasn't able to pay CM users (no Paypal account and no more time to take care of it), I had to sell it. I didn't sold it because I couldn't afford to pay the users or I didn't wanted to pay them anymore (this website was generating profit every month). If by selling my website (my work, my product, my asset) to a person who knew what he paid for (website + content + debts) it means to you I'm a scammer, then yes, I'm a scammer. As long as you are not my customer, you don't use any of my websites or any of my products, keep your opinions to yourself, nobody asked you to talk about me.

If you post here talking about an website (this website is not mine, I just developed the script), owned by a person who is not a scammer as I'm (in your opinion), then you do a bad review to an website (and his owner) who have nothing to do with "my bad reputation". Think about it, before trying to act smart on forum. If you have something to complain about me, send me an PM or open a topic on this forum, but don't mess with people that have no fault.

I'm not the smartest programmer as you said, I never said I am, but you're not so smart either. If I'm a cheater or a scammer or whatever you believe about me, what do I have to gain by selling scripts that are not working as they are supposed to do, to people who are paying for a fully working system?

My reputation have nothing to do with this forum or with an website I sold a while ago, I never tried to build any kind of reputation here, you don't see me posting around about "money making methods", you don't see me here asking people for services or anything else, hopping to get few bucks then dissapear, I don't try to gain anything from anyone registered on this forum. If I sell an website, with or without a real reason, I don't have to ask for approval from someone, as long as I sell my asset. Also, what the one who purchase an website from me does with this website, is not my business, he can close it straight away if he want to do so (maybe he don't like it, he wants to buy it just to make it dissapear), it is his website when the deal is closed.

As I said several times on this forum, this is what I do, I build scripts / websites, then I sell them. I do have an online store (the one from my signature) where I sell my scripts since 2012. If I built a script or an website now, when I finish it, I move on to another one, I don't stay on the same script forever, this is my job. I can just ignore you or anyone else talking about me here, I can just remove this account and carry on with my job, but I do answer because I hate when people talk just because they have too much free time.

You tell me to pay all of the money to the users I scammed, but who did I scammed? Did I took money from someone? Did I promised something to anyone? Did anyone signed a contract with me? How did I scammed someone just by selling an website I had? Whatever, I'll let you believe whatever you want, it look like you have no ideea about how those things are working.

Even if I don't have to explain anything to you (or anyone else), I will do it anyway. The only reason I sold the website was because PayPal banned my account. 95% from payments requests where done by Paypal, Paypal was also my main payment proccessor on my store and other several websites I have. On the moment I got my account blocked by Paypal, my business stopped and I'm not talking about cashmining. I had to take care of my main business and because I wasn't able to pay CM users (no Paypal account and no more time to take care of it), I had to sell it. I didn't sold it because I couldn't afford to pay the users or I didn't wanted to pay them anymore (this website was generating profit every month). If by selling my website (my work, my product, my asset) to a person who knew what he paid for (website + content + debts) it means to you I'm a scammer, then yes, I'm a scammer. As long as you are not my customer, you don't use any of my websites or any of my products, keep your opinions to yourself, nobody asked you to talk about me.

If you post here talking about an website (this website is not mine, I just developed the script), owned by a person who is not a scammer as I'm (in your opinion), then you do a bad review to an website (and his owner) who have nothing to do with "my bad reputation". Think about it, before trying to act smart on forum. If you have something to complain about me, send me an PM or open a topic on this forum, but don't mess with people that have no fault.

I talk to anyone here because this is a public forum. As long as I do not break the rules, I can put my finger on you and say "you are a scammer", because you are.

If you do not defend a "reputation" then you will not answering me like this. Easy dude, I always referred to your users, not me.

This conversation is over, the 90% of the people here in this forum knows that you are a scammer, that's it.

I talk to anyone here because this is a public forum. As long as I do not break the rules, I can put my finger on you and say "you are a scammer", because you are.

If you do not defend a "reputation" then you will not answering me like this. Easy dude, I always referred to your users, not me.

This conversation is over, the 90% of the people here in this forum knows that you are a scammer, that's it.

I think you don't even know what is a scammer, but whatever. From those 90% of the users, I see only you complaining. If you don't talk about yourself, nobody asked you to talk for them, so what you do is just to post around, getting some more BMF tokens and killing your free time. Let me know if you need BMF tokens, I don't need my tokens, I can donate them to you, but don't waste my time talking about me, in the name of those users who never asked you to do anything. Over the years I found dozens of people like you, talking about things that they know nothing about. Again, if you don't like me, ignore me, I didn't asked you anything, I didn't mentioned you anywhere, I don't even know who you are and I don't care, be smart and do the same, mind your own business.

As you said, this conversation is over (I can agree on that), please excuse me if in the future I will completely ignore you, I have better things to do.

I think you don't even know what is a scammer, but whatever. From those 90% of the users, I see only you complaining. If you don't talk about yourself, nobody asked you to talk for them, so what you do is just to post around, getting some more BMF tokens and killing your free time. Let me know if you need BMF tokens, I don't need my tokens, I can donate them to you, but don't waste my time talking about me, in the name of those users who never asked you to do anything. Over the years I found dozens of people like you, talking about things that they know nothing about. Again, if you don't like me, ignore me, I didn't asked you anything, I didn't mentioned you anywhere, I don't even know who you are and I don't care, be smart and do the same, mind your own business.

As you said, this conversation is over (I can agree on that), please excuse me if in the future I will completely ignore you, I have better things to do.

Just another narcicist. The only thing you can do is always defending yourself? Come on dude, you just need to accept the true. You scammed a lot of people. You were in debt on them with your site before you sold it.

I'm the only one who complains? Haha, take a look at the CashMining thread, boy (here).

You don't know me, don't know what I do. Your mistake is to judge without knowing me, but that's not the only one. I do not post lately on BMF, I don't need BMF tokens, you can check my history and you'll see that I'm not having any activity in the last weeks here.

I trusted you before you went scam. And you dissapointed. That's why I will not ignore you. If I see any thread of you, ALWAYS I will remember to the people that you went scam on CashMining, just to let they know who are you.

Just another narcicist. The only thing you can do is always defending yourself? Come on dude, you just need to accept the true. You scammed a lot of people. You were in debt on them with your site before you sold it.

I'm the only one who complains? Haha, take a look at the CashMining thread, boy (here).

You don't know me, don't know what I do. Your mistake is to judge without knowing me, but that's not the only one. I do not post lately on BMF, I don't need BMF tokens, you can check my history and you'll see that I'm not having any activity in the last weeks here.

I trusted you before you went scam. And you dissapointed. That's why I will not ignore you. If I see any thread of you, ALWAYS I will remember to the people that you went scam on CashMining, just to let they know who are you.
This dude mehn....
stop acting like a saint here and let us all have peace.... be crying like a baby.....
Like you have never cheated someone in your whole life.... some of you are not smart at all

this dude created a free site for users to mine and earn and he sold it out to a new company to take care of it... how is he a scam?

the new company came with new rules to help keep them alive and the site is still up and still have users online and getting paid.

so if the new rules dont favor you why not move to a new site.(even fastcashmining pays only VIP a rule cashmining started by new ownership) If you are rich and busy as you claim then what are you doing here?
Hyuga use this platform to promote his store and sell his scripts......

he makes scripts, test them and when get enough traffic sell the site and scripts.....he is a developer and thats what developers do.

on the other hand you are here to earn, looking for free sites to join and make penny lol because your type cant even invest....

keep disturbing yourself and earning tokens lol....

claimbits and bitfree both have over 6k users each and the script is fast selling as sites like https://fastbitsmine.com is live as well and doing well. both marked as LEGIT on all platforms.

so can't you see your making noise? Hyuga still selling scripts and earning and over 6k people trust him in his new site and clients as well trust him thats why the buy from him. The script cost 299usd on mnshop and lots of site are using it. What does this tell you huh.....

so rather than make noise here, get a life, try to better yourself. You cant even design a blog as your blog is not even worth using.....

hope you will receive sense after reading this. No one owes you anything... if you were that cheated then take him to court....

This dude mehn....
stop acting like a saint here and let us all have peace.... be crying like a baby.....
Like you have never cheated someone in your whole life.... some of you are not smart at all

this dude created a free site for users to mine and earn and he sold it out to a new company to take care of it... how is he a scam?

the new company came with new rules to help keep them alive and the site is still up and still have users online and getting paid.

so if the new rules dont favor you why not move to a new site.(even fastcashmining pays only VIP a rule cashmining started by new ownership) If you are rich and busy as you claim then what are you doing here?
Hyuga use this platform to promote his store and sell his scripts......

he makes scripts, test them and when get enough traffic sell the site and scripts.....he is a developer and thats what developers do.

on the other hand you are here to earn, looking for free sites to join and make penny lol because your type cant even invest....

keep disturbing yourself and earning tokens lol....

claimbits and bitfree both have over 6k users each and the script is fast selling as sites like https://fastbitsmine.com is live as well and doing well. both marked as LEGIT on all platforms.

so can't you see your making noise? Hyuga still selling scripts and earning and over 6k people trust him in his new site and clients as well trust him thats why the buy from him. The script cost 299usd on mnshop and lots of site are using it. What does this tell you huh.....

so rather than make noise here, get a life, try to better yourself. You cant even design a blog as your blog is not even worth using.....

hope you will receive sense after reading this. No one owes you anything... if you were that cheated then take him to court....
A lot of what you said is not true. He sold his site in debt and the site is not paying.

I don't scam people. Is not my style you know. I work to earn my mo ey legitimately. Not like you. At less you accept being a scammer.

I know that you have a couple of shortlinks. Yeah, they will become scam too? We all know how that works. People like you, coming here and accusing me like if you know me, just for defend a scammer developer like Hyuga needs to stay away from BMF. The cycle repeats. Creates a new account, promote your site, go scam, starts a new site, create a new account... and so on. Like come on. Is OBVIOUS judging for your history that your account is not the first one.

And you are from Nigeria... the only Nigerian that I know that supports Hyuga is the Minenaira group. Is that you? Who are you?

So is the site good or not? am i waisting my time there? Someone please let me know.. thanks
its paying as have the payment proofs, this discussion is because hyuga created a site and closed without paid all members and he is the creator of theses scripts like this in their site he sell theses scripts

its paying as have the payment proofs, this discussion is because hyuga created a site and closed without paid all members and he is the creator of theses scripts like this in their site he sell theses scripts
oh ok, thanks I just signed up a few days ago.. And have started running ads for ref.
thanks for the info. here..

I just got paid from bitsfree for more than 10000 satoshi to facuethub account, thx very much ! Though the paying rate of bonus claim decrease, but is still high paying faucet and clean site !

Earn free bits to exchange bitcoin !

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.