Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW Bitreserve Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'HYIPs Reviews' started by Mr. B, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Found a new HYIP, I think it was launched in mid December 2017, never invest what you cannot afford to lose.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Investment Plan: Earn 0.15% Hourly Forever
    Minimum Invest: 0.001 :BTC: Bitcoin Cash, :ETH: and :LTC:

Cashout Initial Investment after 24h: 5% Fee
    Affiliate Program: Earn up to 10% Referral Commission
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bitreserve Review.jpg
    Have you invested in Bitreserve? share a payment proof

2. adamec213

adamec213 Member

BMF Coins:
    Pays out for now, might be a good but also quite risky platform. I decided to release my funds after 3 days. My sole purpose was to test the platform, as I dont really like having such a risky investment. My advice it to test it out, get a few bucks and then release your funds :) https://bitreserve.io/?ref=adamec213 Snímka obrazovky (296).png

3. Xishan

Xishan Guest

BMF Coins:
    Hello guys bitreserve is legit. I have been getting paid out. I have already withdrawn three times and it works like a charm . No fees when transferrng btc. They accept ltc,bch as well for cheaper transactions fees for the iniial deposit.
    Great definitely.
    If anyone is signing up use my referral link so we can both get extra.

4. Craig

Craig Guest

BMF Coins:
    Been getting payed every hour seems GOOD so far only just started withdrawal is fast aswell like the Beermoney forum says don't invest money you cant afford to lose then its not a big issue if it falls over there is always people that say scam people that say legit test it out. But again only with money you can afford to lose

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2018