Blockchain Technology Meets With Humanity - Create
Your Trusted Legit & Scam HYIP/PTC Advisor

SCAM bitmining.biz Reviews SCAM or LEGIT?

ramica

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Launched Date: 02 - 09 -19

Investment plan: 10% daily forever / 900% after 30 day /3000% after 60 days

Minimum Deposit : 0.001BTC

Minimum Withdrawal :0.0001 BTC

Methods of payment :Bitcoin

Invest what you can afford to loose

crypto1397

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you didn't invest on day 1, don't invest. This is known as a ponzi scheme. Early investors get the most, later investors get the least. These kind of sites pay at first, but stop abruptly.

A

Adam Nelson

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like the BitMining company.
I was in their office. This is a truly legal business.
I invested 2 bitcoins and make a profit daily

J

Jan Yuko

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Company Pays
0.00314018 BTC
c876927f8684b05ba54d0ea733662ce23e44b4e36b8c209c318a2c742cf7921f

J

JoseC

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a scam, i invest the minium and wait the time to do the withdraw and still on hold, its pennding. I dont recomend thos site