Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCAM BitLake.biz Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Ripoff & Scam Reports' started by Mr. B, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    BitLake.biz Reviews.jpg

I found a new HYIP, 2 days old, be careful when you invest your money into such sites.

Investment Plans
    10% DAILY FOREVER min 0.001 BTC - max 10 BTC 12% DAILY FOREVER min 10.001 BTC - max 50 BTC
    15% DAILY FOREVER min 50.001 BTC - max 300 BTC

Referral Commission 5% / 1%
    Minimum withdrawal is 0.0005 BTC.
    Registered Company #10819523

Have you invested in this HYIP? SHARE A PAYMENT PROOF!

2. Gratiano

Gratiano Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I am wondering, who writes the legal agreement in all these companies??? I read the rules. I need a native english speaker to verify that the level of english used is not of an english lawyer...

3. cryptofly

cryptofly Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Clearly, sooner or later this sites (all hyips) will become scam sites. But the fact that you can get profit by joining in the early days keep us all investing again and again...."risk lovers".

4. Gratiano

BMF Coins:
    Lol! Such a tactic is more dangerous than gambling in an oncoming stock market bubble!!! Do you have any idea on the average time required before they become scams?

5. cryptofly

cryptofly Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes..... With principal back option (from 3.6% to 4.5% daily profit) about 22 days. With daily forever without taking principal back option (8% - 10% daily profit) 28 days. So.... the sooner the better.
    Of course, there are exceptions; bitshub.biz - 5 days only. Bitisland 45 days.... and so on.
    Regards!

6. Gratiano

BMF Coins:
    Do you manage to get paid out of all these opportunities?

7. cryptofly

cryptofly Active Member

BMF Coins:
    I have lost coins, and I have win too; like the rest of you.

8. DevysOne

DevysOne Member

BMF Coins:
    Well, my Friends, it would appear that another HYIP has gone the way of the dinosaur! After checking in this morning, I attempted to re-visit BitLake.biz a few minutes ago and the page no longer loads! I thought it odd when I checked about an hour sooner and found that my interest had stopped accruing... Not such an odd event now.

Ironically, Trady.io - which I saw a banner ad here for - has ALSO bounced. This after posting a new BLACK PACKAGE urging investors to deposit about 50 BTC to get 15% daily. They were gone the next day!

NEXT!

Mr. B likes this.
  9. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    They paid us to show the banner, their banner will expire in 2 days. People already know HYIPs not going to last for long.
    I always say: "NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE!"

10. cristhevirgin

cristhevirgin Member

BMF Coins:
    Nice sir, we must try and try until we succeed. :)

11. DevysOne

DevysOne Member

BMF Coins:
    That's the same philosophy that I have when investing into these things. Hence my last sentence = "Next!"

Mr. B likes this.
  12. DevysOne

DevysOne Member

BMF Coins:
    I guess the disappointment just continues. I posted what I wanted to share with the forum. I was credited for Daily Activity and for the New Thread. Then, my post was moved and I'm penalized 100 credits because of it?!? I've gotta tell you that I admittedly didn't scan the site because I didn't think that I was running the risk of such a penalty. Delete my post, negate the credits - I get that. But, your strategy has guaranteed that in the future I'll be more of a reader than a contributor. Considering that this is a first offense, I think you went overboard.

13. Mr. B

BMF Coins:
    You break the posting forum rules and if you don't read them you will break again which means you lose BMF Coins.
    How can we have a clean forum if people post HYIP discussion in making money section when we have an HYIP section especially made for this and there's already a topic people talking about the program you want to report is not paying anymore.

Put yourself in my shoes?
    Will you let people make this forum complete trash or move their stuff to proper sections and others can search easily?
    Forgot to mention you double post in a row, again breaking the rules. And on top of this, this post should be in support section complaining about losing points and over there will redirect you to read those rules and make this forum a better place for people looking to earn money. Easy find ways to make money from home. We all want to do this! HELP ME TO HELP YOU!

14. DevysOne

DevysOne Member

BMF Coins:
    The simple solution is this: I only posted once. According to your navigation, I was posting in the proper category. That being said, my post wasn't intentionally mis-categorized. I'm not trying to give you a bigger burden to manage the site - my intent was to confirm that the site was no longer accessible. As I said, I'll be more of a reader than a contributor in the future.

Mr. B likes this.