LEGIT Bitfaucet.app Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

drakon

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BitFaucet.App Update | August 29, 2019
==>added a new offers section, users can reach a withdrawal much faster now;
<<<CPAGrip - Surveys, Videos, App Installs, Sign Up Offers>>>
More providers will be added during the week.
Note: Reward points are converted to Satoshi every Monday: 1 Reward Point (RP) = 1 Satoshi.
Stay tuned for more updates.
Thank you.

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this site has no captcha to solve , just click roll to claim mostly 21 satoshi every half an hour!
But how we can earn rp points , I claim many times but still zero RP, thx

LunaCoco

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never knew there was any Offers in this site at all. I thought the only way a user could earn was thru faucet. Do they have PTC too? I never have any luck with surveys so they positively put me off.

Tokinator2000

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
I never knew there was any Offers in this site at all. I thought the only way a user could earn was thru faucet. Do they have PTC too? I never have any luck with surveys so they positively put me off.
No just 2 offer sites atm. They where added just recently. You can see a lot of progress on the website and the admin is very active on Bitcointalk too. I can really recommend this faucet! Got 5 payments on time so far

LunaCoco

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No just 2 offer sites atm. They where added just recently. You can see a lot of progress on the website and the admin is very active on Bitcointalk too. I can really recommend this faucet! Got 5 payments on time so far
Oh okay. Lately though the site has gotten more annoying with popups which is typical in most faucets. I actually have been using this site but only able to earn 5000 satoshis so far. Do you how much is minimum withdrawal?

Tokinator2000

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Oh okay. Lately though the site has gotten more annoying with popups which is typical in most faucets. I actually have been using this site but only able to earn 5000 satoshis so far. Do you how much is minimum withdrawal?
Yes thats true but its still not too bad with pop ups etc.
Min payout is 0.00035 Btc
Did you checked out this promising faucet here as well?

LunaCoco

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes thats true but its still not too bad with pop ups etc.
Min payout is 0.00035 Btc
Did you checked out this promising faucet here as well?
A bit high for a faucet. Thanks!
Yeah tried I did. This site blocked me after claiming for a few weeks for unknown reason. Couldn't be bothered to ask them either. I'd say good riddance

weblord

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
hello everyone,
i can't conclude yet for im not yet able to reach minimum payout, my stats are as of today:
Current Bitcoin Balance: 0.00000382 BTC

All withdrawals are processed automatically and paid to your bitcoin wallet every Monday.

MIN. WITHDRAW BALANCE: 0.00035000 BTC
that's about 4 cents.