GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead affiliate network
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Kintum - best trading bot
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
Make short links and earn the biggest money
GET $7 FREE!
MyLead - start earn money
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views

Bitcointoken info (BTCT)

Play With Your Credit Card!

microunit

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcointoken is a digital currency pretty much with same functions with bitcoin but more efficient.
Some of its notable feature:
-Faster transaction compared to bitcoin
-low fees and is a deflationary currency whereas after 3 years of mining each transaction will burn 0.0001 of the supply
-Unique feature of BTCT is that it can be mined using Raspberry Pi (mini computers that take little energy to start)

Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

De-rector

Sapphire Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the update but I wish to know if this Bitcoin token is launched by Bitcoin blockchain technology or different technology entirely?. Is it already available for trading?.

BitcoinB

Silver Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-Unique feature of BTCT is that it can be mined using Raspberry Pi (mini computers that take little energy to start)
It's not an "unique feature" because Raspberry Pi minage is available since longtime for some coins... The real interesting feature of BTCT is the possibility to run a MasterNode.

microunit

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's not an "unique feature" because Raspberry Pi minage is available since longtime for some coins... The real interesting feature of BTCT is the possibility to run a MasterNode.
ohhhh... I didn't know those features about Raspberry Pi as I only recently got to know about it after knowing BTCT , thanks for the info

microunit

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the update but I wish to know if this Bitcoin token is launched by Bitcoin blockchain technology or different technology entirely?. Is it already available for trading?.
I'm not sure if it is, they didn't mention it in their site, yep it is available on some trading platforms which are crex24 and stakecube exchange to name some

microunit

Emerald Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin token is a cryptocurrency, you can use this coin, its price is good, you can mine and invest with this coin, bitcoin token transaction is very fast, its fee is very low, hope you understand
You don't say? you just literally repeated my first post as the thread starter , are you just spamming just to get points? if so I'll just outright report you for doing so

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.