Blockchain Technology Meets With Humanity - Create
Your Trusted Legit & Scam HYIP/PTC Advisor

SCAM Bitcoinsquare.org Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

alito80

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like ppl forget that its HYIP a the end and soon or later will enda and i saw some crazy investment last few days and thos ppl deserve to be scammed for beign gready lol

Alipouyanrad

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend 3 hours is nothing problem. In the start of this site ive told everyone because i know from previus site that they UTC time zone and from that some members get they paouts with3 to 6 hours pending . others users get in 1 hour or two . its from country that you are and its timezone . no problem
It is too bad that i cannot copy the text , i have problem with translating the messages ☹

Alipouyanrad

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T
Please have you done what alito80 suggested? Then also check with your friend if there wasn't a mistake in the address because if there is, there's no way you can receive the payment.
He address is true , i check the address , now it is 8 hours but no recieve , my other investment is pending out , i wait