Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW Bitcoin Roulette App Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Faucets Reviews' started by markus08, Jan 11, 2018.

1. markus08

markus08 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    An app in google playstore werein you can earn 15-30 satoshis per 15 minutes by way of spin-0-bit and jackpot prize of 3000 or more satoshis in draw date.
    A legit paying app.
    Use my referral code 0B56XPEB . ITS "ZERO B FIVE SIX P E B".
    To get 500 satoshis immediately.
    Supported payouts would be coinsph and coinbase or you can use direct payment to any bitcoin address

2. Po1son

Po1son Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I would love to try this app. Do they pay instantly to your wallet or is there a minimum withdrawal? Have you been paid on there already? If yes do post your proof of payment, please.

3. Younes Afias

Younes Afias Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I like this application it's great app , i will download it to try it , but do you have a payment proof from this app ? Of course, we have to verify the credibility of this application and if you have proof of payment do not forget to share with us ;)

4. Medowriter

Medowriter Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This looks cool but i already have many apps on my phone and adding more could the phone to be less efficient or i will try to delete and replace

5. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have many apps too but what I do is replace old paying apps with the ones that are high paying.This is a nice app that one really needs to find out that it really paying.Will read more reviews though.

6. speedy_izzy

speedy_izzy Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Im glad to read this thread as it pays thru coinph which is my main btc wallet right now! 500 sats is a very low payout which I think will be very easy for me to make payouts. Now what we need to know if it really pays