Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS BITCOIN just Reached another all time high

CrazySher

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin just passed the $25000 everyone was waiting for in the last few hours.

2020 is really the Time for Cryptocurrencies.

What's next?
Will it drop or can we see $30000 any time soon?
Hmm, it just and now decreased again to $24,700 but it will achieve the stable price of $25,000 in the end of 2020. Bitcoin in from few past months just continues to make new records.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the end of 2021, that target of $50,000 is possible. Even with all the challenges it's still facing, Bitcoin is still rising higher and higher.

It's really the best coin for the future.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is quite impressive how far bitcoin has come and more intriguing how far it will still go. I feel that in a few days, bitcoin may probably stabilize on $25k and from there continue to forge ahead.

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What's next?
2020 is a blessed year for Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in general. Look at how Bitcoin increased so high in this dying moments of the year. I never believed it will reach such high level in price tag. I believe it will still rise more, even eclipsing $30k in the next couple of months.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am not too surprised with this value because I expected considering the happenings arround bitcoin in the last few days, $30,000 may not be possible this year but a rise to $27k to $28k may be possible in the next 5 days.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think it will get to $30000 because I am suspecting it will decrease after this holidays and people will make less purchase after much holiday spending.

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not too surprised with this value because I expected considering the happenings arround bitcoin in the last few days, $30,000 may not be possible this year but a rise to $27k to $28k may be possible in the next 5 days.
That shows Bitcoin is progressing higher, if it manages to reach that number you mentioned before the year ends. It means I will celebrate on a high, because my coins will be due for withdrawal that time.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What's next?
BTC is currently growing slowly and I think it will soon reached the milestone of $27k before the year ends because BTC has been growing tremendously.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That shows Bitcoin is progressing higher, if it manages to reach that number you mentioned before the year ends. It means I will celebrate on a high, because my coins will be due for withdrawal that time.
It is almost at $27,000 so hopefully if it cross it that is a plus though like I said earlier I perceive resistance at $28,000 but let keep watching.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think there is a possibility to see $ 30,000 recently.CEX.IO Executive Director Konstantin Anissimov made some statements. According to Anissimov, Bitcoin could see $ 90,000 levels in 2021.
Many articles that set new goals like this started appearing on news sites.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTC is currently growing slowly and I think it will soon reached the milestone of $27k before the year ends because BTC has been growing tremendously.
Hello 😄 Bitcoin just reached another milestone bro, you're right just this morning Bitcoin reached 27K if this continues before the end of 2020 we might see 30k

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello 😄 Bitcoin just reached another milestone bro, you're right just this morning Bitcoin reached 27K if this continues before the end of 2020 we might see 30k
Lol my bad it's actually *26k but going 27k alright 😆
I think there is a possibility to see $ 30,000 recently.CEX.IO Executive Director Konstantin Anissimov made some statements. According to Anissimov, Bitcoin could see $ 90,000 levels in 2021.
Many articles that set new goals like this started appearing on news sites.
That's possible. I think whales have a price goal this year and they're still not dumping. They probably want more people to invest now who knows if they wanted 50k it will happen.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol my bad it's actually *26k but going 27k alright 😆

That's possible. I think whales have a price goal this year and they're still not dumping. They probably want more people to invest now who knows if they wanted 50k it will happen.
Btc will surely break the resistance at $27k but reaching the milestone of $50k might be a headache 😴😴. I don't think BTC can continue the bullish run in 2021!!.

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is almost at $27,000 so hopefully if it cross it that is a plus though like I said earlier I perceive resistance at $28,000 but let keep watching.
It has finally clocked the $27k plus land mark. Want a magnificent run in price tag Bitcoin has achieved in the last 72 hours. Just $300 plus needed to reach your assumed $28k.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It has finally clocked the $27k plus land mark. Want a magnificent run in price tag Bitcoin has achieved in the last 72 hours. Just $300 plus needed to reach your assumed $28k.
Yeah , just like I said it may likely witness a resistance at this point and we can see that already playing out, it is back 27, 435 now that I checked.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It continues to rise with really interesting moves.
Sometimes I think, can it rise so fast could create a disturbance?

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah , just like I said it may likely witness a resistance at this point and we can see that already playing out, it is back 27, 435 now that I checked.
That means it reduced a little bit, last time I checked it. It was at $27,640 now, it is dropping small small. But I know it won't drop any time lower than expected. It will still surge more higher, I believe.

Lagazine

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the look of things, bitcoin will reach $40,000 by the end of 2021. Bitcoin has been showing the leader strength to move things higher and drag other crypto to join him in future.

AudraMiller

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What's next?
I have been speculating a drop for the last few days now, thinking that the sales orders at such high prices is likely to be very high, causing the drop, however looking at the number of sales orders on exchanges such as yobit, it seems that to a large extent there are many that are holding their bitcoin in anticipation of further price increases.