Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Bitcoin is gaining more momentum than Ethereum

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The rise in price when it comes to Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot be denied in the slightest, and these two coins have been increasing drastically over the last few months. In fact, there are many that even believe that Ethereum is actually the rival coin for Bitcoin. Whilst this may be true, a crypto analyst has shown that Bitcoin continues to thrive ahead of Ethereum. In terms of a yearly analysis, Ethereum does top Bitcoin looking at its value in fiat currency, however if one had to look at the month of February alone, Bitcoin is up by 60% whereas Ethereum is up by 50%. What is your thoughts on this? The gap seems to be closing between Bitcoin and Ethereum in my opinion.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah this shows that those investing in ethereum are investing more i think , and that is the reason the rate of increase keeps catching with bitcoin , unlike other years

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rise in price when it comes to Bitcoin and Ethereum cannot be denied in the slightest, and these two coins have been increasing drastically over the last few months. In fact, there are many that even believe that Ethereum is actually the rival coin for Bitcoin. Whilst this may be true, a crypto analyst has shown that Bitcoin continues to thrive ahead of Ethereum. In terms of a yearly analysis, Ethereum does top Bitcoin looking at its value in fiat currency, however if one had to look at the month of February alone, Bitcoin is up by 60% whereas Ethereum is up by 50%. What is your thoughts on this? The gap seems to be closing between Bitcoin and Ethereum in my opinion.
The percentage difference in their prices seem not much and maybe ethereum can still perform better than bitcoin or bitcoin can still take it lead and even adding some more gap.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Well, it has been always like that, except in few periods where people go for Ethereum, that's why we could see jumps in the price of Ethereum for a while, but we see them always in Bitcoin

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The percentage difference in their prices seem not much and maybe ethereum can still perform better than bitcoin or bitcoin can still take it lead and even adding some more gap.
I think that this can very well happen in the future and the reason that I think and say this is that if you look at Ethereum there is a second version and plans for more version in the future, showing improvement in their network. Bitcoin however has not shown this improvement.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that this can very well happen in the future and the reason that I think and say this is that if you look at Ethereum there is a second version and plans for more version in the future, showing improvement in their network. Bitcoin however has not shown this improvement.
Yeah, l agree with you. The etherum blockchain is really undergoing a lot of improvement and if that continues l'm sure ethereum will surely over take bitcoin in percentage increase but maybe not in terms of price.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the looks of things lately of course the gap seems to be closing it no longer wide between the first and second outstanding coins. I hope it remains so as the two keep flying

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter which one.has more growth in the past months i will still go with Bitcoin. I mean we can't compare Bitcoin's price has grown from 9k to 58k just a few months at same time Ethereum grown from 300 to 2k..

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will always go fir Bitcoin for my investment. This is because I learnt about early and I have seen it rise ever since. I have never really become interested with Etherium and I have never invested in it. But when I decide to diversify, then I will consider it.

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its true both crypto are really doing well but can't be compared to each other because bitcoin is far away from ethereum and it will take at least a year if not two years for ethereum to catch up with bitcoin.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both coins have performed well in recent times although, I would still give it to bitcoin for increasing in leaps and breaking every record possible.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It like the two coins are competitive now though Bitcoin is still the king but the recent fall of Bitcoin might make people think of the next alternative more which is eth

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ethereum always remained second to bitcoin and the gap is quite huge because the time it takes ETH to rise by 10%, bitcoin doubles or even triples that pace most times.

Kunkun

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No matter which one.has more growth in the past months i will still go with Bitcoin. I mean we can't compare Bitcoin's price has grown from 9k to 58k just a few months at same time Ethereum grown from 300 to 2k..
Wow the difference is really clear but ethereum too has potential I must say so nothing wrong in investing in the two coins

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow the difference is really clear but ethereum too has potential I must say so nothing wrong in investing in the two coins
It has a good potential but the fees are comparable to Bitcoin or more even though it's a lot cheaper. Still a good coin though its always the second best to Bitcoin

Future01

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If bit in is gaining more popularity than ethureum this means that bitcoin is doing the best of what the users need, the only thing is that ethureum has to improve their ways of supporting their membersin order to also gain their fame.

Kunkun

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has a good potential but the fees are comparable to Bitcoin or more even though it's a lot cheaper. Still a good coin though its always the second best to Bitcoin
Thats true, the high gas fees of ethereum is really discouraging people from investing in it, hope with time , something will be done about such high fees

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the market cap, appreciation in value of Ethereum, it's can be said to be the closest rival for Bitcoin.
But I still believe it will always just be a second choice. Bitcoin has and will always remain just one step ahead.