Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitcoin hit the $3000 milestone.

Discussion in 'Crypto Currencies' started by joehue, Aug 5, 2017.

1. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    When we said this was its all-time high, it means it's the historical highest level, do correct me if I am wrong.
    If this is the case, then so far nobody loses money, only gain money. I believe.

2. joehue

joehue Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I heard that it will reach $5000, but I'm not sure about it's stability.

3. SuncicaZ

SuncicaZ Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have heard that it will reach 10.000$ till the end of this year.

4. joehue

joehue Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Wow, my information is outdated, with this BTC, one should never sleep.

5. SuncicaZ

SuncicaZ Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Nothing is for sure with any cripto currency. It can rise and it can fall it can even disappear at any moment.

6. minaks

minaks Member

BMF Coins:
    Bitcoin is a great currency, it's the currency of the future, it's only necessary to search for free sites for collecting bitcoins to work hard, to collect in your wallet and wait for it to grow, or to invest in a quality website.

dacamy likes this.
  7. Milan037

Milan037 Member

BMF Coins:
    It's the only thing that I can leave to children in the future, so I sincerely hope that all the forecasts about its growth value are at least 10% accurate
    I also think that there has already been no risk of the BTC being able to collapse in the future, his nature that it can not be fixed so that it can only go forward

8. joehue

joehue Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I believe so, that is the currency of the future, the earlier we adopt it the easier for us to understand what's going on, unfortunately, getting free Bitcoin has become so hard after this rise, websites owners can't part with their coins easily.

9. joehue

joehue Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    One thing for sure, is that BTC is here to stay, I think we have to live with risk and fluctuation for two years or so before it start to get excepted by general public and government alike, I'm with you about BTC being something we could leave to our children.

10. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Life keeps changing and the technology too, especially the digital world. There are a lot of changes taking place during this century which we have never think off before.
    Who knows what's going to happen in the next 10 years, right? Bitcoin could be the dominant one.

11. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I wouldn't say so... There's always a risk of a cryptocurrency dropping value.BTC had its ups and downs and atm the price is really high which is good in some way. My point is, risk only what you can afford loosing. Its a currency.. so be careful.

12. joehue

joehue Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

13. krious

krious Active Member

BMF Coins:
    The higher Bitcoin gets, the more fearful I am of what could potentially happen if someone decides to sell hundreds of Bitcoins suddenly. Will it negatively or positively affect only Bitcoin or other crpytocurrencies as well? Hopefully, with this increase, stability is also guaranteed.

14. Milan037

Milan037 Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes, I agree. It just seems to me that I was not clear enough. I do not buy bitcoins, I collect them free. There are many ways in which a certain amount of bitcoins can be completely free. I had the happiness to start thinking about it right now and I'm happy with the results I've made.

15. joehue

joehue Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The rise of Bitcoin has affected other currencies indeed, cause investors sell other currencies to get bitcoin, and if some random dude sells his Bitcoins suddenly, a few gonna follow, it might crash though if some of the big names in the BTC world could have done it.

16. stiffany162

stiffany162 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi. How you collect bitcoins for free? Mind sharing it? Is it in faucets or any task? I really want to earn some bitcoins. :)