Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Bitcoin Decision From BlackRock, The World's Largest Asset Manager

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
According to Blackrock's documents filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, the giant asset management company is preparing to start Bitcoin futures.
The total amount of assets under its management is almost 8 times the total value of the crypto money market.
What are your thoughts on this news?

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think this will be a positive turning point for Bitcoin.
This also for the fact that, just yesterday Joe Biden the newly elected president of the United States, nominated Gary Gensler as head of the "Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)".
Gary Gensler has a lot of knowledge and experience in the cryptocurrency field.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to Blackrock's documents filed with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday, the giant asset management company is preparing to start Bitcoin futures.
The total amount of assets under its management is almost 8 times the total value of the crypto money market.
What are your thoughts on this news?
We hope that this will come soon ,as with this future investment , bitcoin price is likely to soar high and this will surely be an advantage for Bitcoin investors.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It means the company has more than $8 trillion dollars worth of assets currently so taking a shot in Crypto currencies will surely be a big boost and the prediction of $100,000 might be feasible.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this does happen, then, the bitcoin market is going to have some positive trending in the coming days. I wonder how soon this will be.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It means the acceptability of Bitcoin used in business transactions is increasing, and I believe more are coming to join in sharing the market values.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It will continue to increase because more people are keying into the use of bitcoin on daily basis, if you are yet to join ,invest in bitcoin now before it is late

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will continue to increase because more people are keying into the use of bitcoin on daily basis, if you are yet to join ,invest in bitcoin now before it is late
Yeah. I plan to invest in Bitcoin by the end of today , I won't want to lose out from the next Bullish run of Bitcoin. As it stands now ,it will start another bullish run soon.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah. I plan to invest in Bitcoin by the end of today , I won't want to lose out from the next Bullish run of Bitcoin. As it stands now ,it will start another bullish run soon.
If you can do that now you will at advantage because bitcoin is currently at $32,616 which is a good for $37,000 target or more

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can do that now you will at advantage because bitcoin is currently at $32,616 which is a good for $37,000 target or more
Yeah , I will do it by the evening if I got what I am expecting from a friend . This is to help me to be able to invest right now than when the price rises.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you had done this because you would have taken the right decision. Same I'm doing now I'm buying and holding for future sale

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has become quite obvious that bitcoin is an investment tool that could yield loads of profits with time, making patience a very important key in investing in it.

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The change in the US presidency with the arrival of Biden to the presidency and his financial advisers such as Gary Gensler are aware that BITCOIN will be the currency of the future, with this they seek to protect their assets with the currency.

highspeed

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see. In my opinion, take advantage those who make long investments over time. While the short-term investments, given the considerable fluctuations to the Bitcoin, can take considerable risks.
Indeed, sometimes Bitcoin could vary in value (up or down) even by $ 5,000 in just a single day!

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If this does happen, then, the bitcoin market is going to have some positive trending in the coming days. I wonder how soon this will be.
Yes, I think if such a thing happens, bitcoin will be affected very positively. Similar news on the subject has been shared on many news sites, but there is no new initiative news for now.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I think if such a thing happens, bitcoin will be affected very positively. Similar news on the subject has been shared on many news sites, but there is no new initiative news for now.
I think that the news seemed serious enough, so, we may likely get updates about it and the way forward about those bitcoin futures very soon.

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All these news have come with the change of government in the US but I think we have to wait to see how decisions are made in the event of these news events.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think that the news seemed serious enough, so, we may likely get updates about it and the way forward about those bitcoin futures very soon.
All these news have come with the change of government in the US but I think we have to wait to see how decisions are made in the event of these news events.
Yes, the news is really important news when examined carefully. It may be a coincidence or something else that such news comes in after the change of the US administration.
Anyway, let's watch now, let's see what this giant company can do.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the news is really important news when examined carefully. It may be a coincidence or something else that such news comes in after the change of the US administration.
It may just have been coincidental, at least that is what I would like to believe. As you rightly said, we just have to wait and watch to see what happens.

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sí, las noticias son noticias realmente importantes cuando se examinan detenidamente. Puede ser una coincidencia o algo más que esa noticia llegue después del cambio de administración estadounidense.
De todos modos, veamos ahora, veamos qué puede hacer esta empresa gigante.

Seen from that perspective, the news bodes well for bitcoin because these people appointed in the new government are quite knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies.