Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Bitcoin again reached a new high

CrazySher

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Hi guys, do you know that bitcoin is just going high and high, in just one day and just continuing to broke it's own records day by day tomorrow it stands on $25,700 but today it reached to $26,794. That is huge mark almost more than $1000, let's see in which price bitcoin closed this year.

AudraMiller

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, do you know that bitcoin is just going high and high, in just one day and just continuing to broke it's own records day by day tomorrow it stands on $25,700 but today it reached to $26,794. That is huge mark almost more than $1000, let's see in which price bitcoin closed this year.
The bitcoin price has been doing excessively well. In fact if someone had the guts to invest in the currency when it was low at the beginning of the year, and have the patience to hold all of the currency, they would be closing a profit of close to ten times what they initially invested into the crypto world.

Lagazine

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's mandatory that it cut beyond $25,000 this year. I was arguing with a friend last week that bitcoin will reach $27,000 before this year run out and come down early next year.

Sincere66

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bitcoin price has been doing excessively well. In fact if someone had the guts to invest in the currency when it was low at the beginning of the year, and have the patience to hold all of the currency, they would be closing a profit of close to ten times what they initially invested into the crypto world.
Wonderful, that would have made me a millionaire by now. Had it been I invested my $5k I got when I was about starting my game console business. The value would have been more than $12k, because at that time the price was at $10k.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's mandatory that it cut beyond $25,000 this year. I was arguing with a friend last week that bitcoin will reach $27,000 before this year run out and come down early next year.
Actually Bitcoin price has crossed the$27,000 price , infact I saw Bitcoin at $27,800 today . Bitcoin might reach $30,000 before the year runs out

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah bitcoin definitely surprised everyone as it reached 20k and continued to rise upto 24k and after some days again rushed surpassing 25k landmark towards 30k landmark but it stopped on 28k but I am pretty positive that bitcoin will surge again before the year ends.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With the high drop and rise in the price of bitcoin , this shows that whales are also controlling the market , but there as been reports of it reach $30k by January , lets see how it goes

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah definitely whales are controlling the price till now and I think they really want the price to go 30k before this year ends as this will be so historic. Also it may fall after of before reaching 30k it definitely depends on whales where they want the price to move. Let's see what happens.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah definitely whales are controlling the price till now and I think they really want the price to go 30k before this year ends as this will be so historic. Also it may fall after of before reaching 30k it definitely depends on whales where they want the price to move. Let's see what happens.
I think most whales are holding their coins now because they are also enjoying the rise . However time will come when they will sell of their coins.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think most whales are holding their coins now because they are also enjoying the rise . However time will come when they will sell of their coins.
Yeah that selling of whales causes most of the horrible falls as when they sells their investment, this causes the price to drop by about 500 to 1k or more. They also leads to bull rush like we saw yesterday. About 3k rise in 2 hours.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually Bitcoin price has crossed the$27,000 price , infact I saw Bitcoin at $27,800 today . Bitcoin might reach $30,000 before the year runs out
It is back again to 26k this moment but I'm still hoping to see the $30 mark in a matter of hours to the end of year. I believe it will happen before the year ends

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah that selling of whales causes most of the horrible falls as when they sells their investment, this causes the price to drop by about 500 to 1k or more. They also leads to bull rush like we saw yesterday. About 3k rise in 2 hours.

It is back again to 26k this moment but I'm still hoping to see the $30 mark in a matter of hours to the end of year. I believe it will happen before the year ends
I think we have two days to the end of the year , and having up to 4000 increase in two days won't really be that easy . I hope that it comes to play anyways

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I am also pretty positive that bitcoin will surpass 30k before this ends to make this year historic. Although it's much historic that bitcoin was able to surpass it's all time high repeatedly. Hopefully we will see another before this year ends.

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think we have two days to the end of the year , and having up to 4000 increase in two days won't really be that easy . I hope that it comes to play anyways
I don't know why it felt from 27k to 26k this morning, I was expecting it to go for the final rally before this year ends starting from 27k to 30k. Anyways let's see what happens.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I am also pretty positive that bitcoin will surpass 30k before this ends to make this year historic. Although it's much historic that bitcoin was able to surpass it's all time high repeatedly. Hopefully we will see another before this year ends.
This has made history already for being this highest rate ever and it seems it will moving higher more before the year run out. It still progressing

Sudipta

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This has made history already for being this highest rate ever and it seems it will moving higher more before the year run out. It still progressing
Yeah this 2020 year is historic year in bitcoin's history, the large drop to 4k and the largest rise to 28.3k within few months. I don't think bitcoin had such historic rise anytime before.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah this 2020 year is historic year in bitcoin's history, the large drop to 4k and the largest rise to 28.3k within few months. I don't think bitcoin had such historic rise anytime before.
It is really remarkable this year. Since it is this year that bitcoin has risen more in percentage. It may be even rise more before the year runs out.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You know, it passed its peak mentioned on the topic recently.
But there seems to be some signs of fatigue, as if it will neither drop too much nor get too high.

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I have seen for some days that bitcoin is repeatedly surpassing it's all time high for few days. First it started by surpassing 20k and now it's 28.3k. I think it will go for another rush before this year ends.