Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Binance Smart Chain Transaction surpasses ethereum with 200%

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to news gathered from cryptopotatoe , the number of transaction seen in Binance smart chain has surpasses the ones observed in ethereum by 200%.

This can be confirmed through the rise in price of BNB up to $420 . Secondly , it's LOW TRANSACTION FEE has been another advantage it has over ethereum.

On April 7 , BSC broke the record of more than 4 million daily transactions .

What do you have to say about this height achieved by BSC ?

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So many project or coin are now moving binance smart chain since they feel users cant cope with the ethereum fee , i hope the bnb feels dosent go high too

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many project or coin are now moving binance smart chain since they feel users cant cope with the ethereum fee , i hope the bnb feels dosent go high too
I suspect that it will be a matter of time before Binance smart chain starts to experience high traffic which can make the gas fee escalate more.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since the price of bnb have increased the binance smart chain contract have also gotten some major development ,which is really high
Actually , the price increases because of the high amount of transaction happening in the Binance smart chain . We are yet to see the rise in BNB price

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I suspect that it will be a matter of time before Binance smart chain starts to experience high traffic which can make the gas fee escalate more.
I know that very soon the gas fees would soon escalate because the rate of transaction is just increasing at the initial stage and this was how the ethereum network started

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that very soon the gas fees would soon escalate because the rate of transaction is just increasing at the initial stage and this was how the ethereum network started
Yeah . I think Binance may have their fees increased in order to take care of the growing transaction on the network. It this happens , they too will lose customers

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah . I think Binance may have their fees increased in order to take care of the growing transaction on the network. It this happens , they too will lose customers

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have already said it all because of the low transaction that made people to choose BSC. If others want to experience this high volume of transaction, they should do something about there fees.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea mate but the low transaction on bnb is why people go for the coin and made it acheive that amount of transaction, the number would continue to move high
It won't take time before Binance smart chain , takes over the second used network ,and the coin with the highest market capitalization , because Transaction on Binance smart chain demands use of BNB

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is record breaking and impressive. Looking at the BSC network advantages over the ethereum network, we may see more of these transactions in the coming days.

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Way to go BINANCE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ????? I have always had faith in you from the moment I registered on your platform.

I was much attracted with the low transaction fees, smart saving investments and various coins that are listed over there.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea mate,it demands the use of bnb just like that of ethereum too , but binance are making things possible and rely on building thier network by introducing staking platform and many more
In addition to the staking platform , their launchpad and borrowing / lending features has all contributed to the progress of the network

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to news gathered from cryptopotatoe , the number of transaction seen in Binance smart chain has surpasses the ones observed in ethereum by 200%.

This can be confirmed through the rise in price of BNB up to $420 . Secondly , it's LOW TRANSACTION FEE has been another advantage it has over ethereum.

On April 7 , BSC broke the record of more than 4 million daily transactions .

What do you have to say about this height achieved by BSC ?
This is really amazing from the stable of BNB. The low transactions fees is another very good thing that will keep endearing people to the coin

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't think there is any Crypto currency exchange platform coin that's as successful and great like BNB, if there is any let us know.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think there is any Crypto currency exchange platform coin that's as successful and great like BNB, if there is any let us know.
There is none , the closest to it is uniswap but it still have a long way to go. BNB has gotten to a height that catching up with it requires a lot of plans and strategy

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is none , the closest to it is uniswap but it still have a long way to go. BNB has gotten to a height that catching up with it requires a lot of plans and strategy
May be we should consider investing in this Uniswap probably it might be the next exchange coin rise very fast. I don't know if 1 inch token is an exchange coin too.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
May be we should consider investing in this Uniswap probably it might be the next exchange coin rise very fast. I don't know if 1 inch token is an exchange coin too.
Yeah . 1 inch , juld , cake , etc all represents a particular exchange site ,and they will soon rise to a higher value very soon . We can stake to invest in them gradually

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are so right about that. Other exchanges with their coins have a lot to do but how to achieve that while competing with a site as large as Binance remains to be seen.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah . 1 inch , juld , cake , etc all represents a particular exchange site ,and they will soon rise to a higher value very soon . We can stake to invest in them gradually
Thanks for your opinion I will take into consideration the other coins you mentioned, their is KCS which kuckoin coin it is about $19 now.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your opinion I will take into consideration the other coins you mentioned, their is KCS which kuckoin coin it is about $19 now.
Imagine buying up to 100 kcs when the price was around 1$ . I think I know what to do with respect to coins from exchange sites. I will surely consider them