Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Binance Coin (BNB) Smashes Record To Top

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
BNB managed to hit an all-time high again, reaching $ 75.09 last hour. BNB, which rose 27.2% in the last 24 hours, increased its gain in the last 7 days by 71%. Binance Coin (BNB) is trading at $ 74.14, according to the data.
Why do you think Binance's money is rising so fast?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Indeed, it has made great gains recently and its investors have made very good returns. There is a giant like Binance behind it and let's see how far this rise will continue.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BNB managed to hit an all-time high again, reaching $ 75.09 last hour. BNB, which rose 27.2% in the last 24 hours, increased its gain in the last 7 days by 71%. Binance Coin (BNB) is trading at $ 74.14, according to the data.
Well, l was also wondering what exactly might be making BNB coin taking such a strong bullish run but l guess the coin is corresponding with the progress of the exchange.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, l was also wondering what exactly might be making BNB coin taking such a strong bullish run but l guess the coin is corresponding with the progress of the exchange.
I think you are right. The reputation of the exchange site goes before it to affect its coin positively and the bigger the site gets, the more valued its coin would be.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Binance burns coins, I think every month, so reducing the amount available. If there is more demand price will rise. BNB can be used for staking and farming so perhaps more buying to take part in these. I am staking BNB.
There may be various reasons for its rise, and I think one of them is the burning you said. I'm not sure, but I guess I remember a bit of BNB being burned every month or every 3 months.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are right. The reputation of the exchange site goes before it to affect its coin positively and the bigger the site gets, the more valued its coin would be.
Exactly. I think binance is finding ways to make the coin go viral. I heard that binance was offering free binance coins in 2017 when they first launched and thousands of them were distributed among early birds. Now, only one binance coin is $60-70 and that is really a lot of money one could get if he/she was able to save some binance coins in the past.

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are really doing well when it cones to marketing of there of BNB. It can also be attributed to the introduction of binance pay which is set to compete with PayPal.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BNB is really insane right now. It doubled its price in just a month or two . I remember last December i traded some when it was at 28 dollars now it was at 70+ i think it can hit 100 dollars if thsi continues

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently BNB dropped below 70$, but still have value over $69; Binance it the top exchanger, so this is common that it's token will have good value in trade, this is available outside Binance Exchange too.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are really doing well when it cones to marketing of there of BNB. It can also be attributed to the introduction of binance pay which is set to compete with PayPal.
That is a good development, but competing against PayPal might be tough, even though it's two different forms of currencies they mainly deal with.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a good development, but competing against PayPal might be tough, even though it's two different forms of currencies they mainly deal with.
Even though it might be tough, but they can compete and with time the results will be clear. I would not be surprise to see binance over taking PayPal in terms of customer relationship as at now the fee with PayPal is very high than that of binance.

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Binance is one of the most popular exchange for cryptocurrencies. The members of the binance exchange are educated on how to trade, and hold their coins, I think because its members have a sound education about cryptocurrency.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Binance is one of the most popular exchange for cryptocurrencies. The members of the binance exchange are educated on how to trade, and hold their coins, I think because its members have a sound education about cryptocurrency.
First of all, the gains made by BNB are spectacular. Binance seriously owns and supports their own money, I think they are giving a good test on this. There are still good analyzes about BNB, let's see what happens.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well i think its because the more people join the exchange sites ,the more the binance coin would start increasing ,but i think whales are controlling the price i think

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well i think its because the more people join the exchange sites ,the more the binance coin would start increasing ,but i think whales are controlling the price i think
Under these conditions, its price rises or falls is unknown, but at worst it may even remain stable. Speaking of the whale, I think the biggest whale here is Binance.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Under these conditions, its price rises or falls is unknown, but at worst it may even remain stable. Speaking of the whale, I think the biggest whale here is Binance.
Nope they might be the biggest but there are still other new whales that want to manipulate the market ,, just check the average time the coin get to that price

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nope they might be the biggest but there are still other new whales that want to manipulate the market ,, just check the average time the coin get to that price
Of course, I respect your opinion. Binance or any other is not that important. :Thumbsup:
The coin still seems to have made a slightly higher premium today, and now transactions are around $ 74.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BNB has been rising lately and it's a good one just like with Bitcoin and others. Maybe this might be according to the exchange rate. But good it's increasing than decreasing

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
BNB has been rising lately and it's a good one just like with Bitcoin and others. Maybe this might be according to the exchange rate. But good it's increasing than decreasing
Current price levels show that traders are making good profits. There are good analyzes for her next movements, but I will prefer to watch it remotely. Let's see what kind of developments will happen.