NEW bigmine.io Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

burtman316

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't pay me and on the telegram they have spotters 4 people posting to drown out the people saying they got scammed. No person sits on telegram 24/7 and posts to everyone give it a shot the scam is older than the internet heck older than me.
Hey all!
So I am currently at home eating crow bigmine.io contacted me yesterday to inform me that they had suffered a DDOS attack and that was the reason my deposit had not been recognized of course I was so frustrated with bigmine.io telegraph chat I asked for a refund. He immediately refunded me! I have seen many scams but I have never ever had a scammer refund me b4. I haven't put money back in yet but I do plan to very soon

Aadii

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If in fact they are scammers, the strategy is really very elegant and effective. I believe that even in the worst case the early investors can make good profit.
they paid me, they pay manually
they actually have mining hardware, you should join their telegram channel for more info
payment proof screenshot attached
Join over me:

Attachments

chintu5550

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I joined the platform on Day 3 and invested with them and purchased 0.5 TH/s of power for Altcoin Contract and 0.8 TH/s of BTC Contract. Since then to till today I am being paid on a daily basis and never missed a payment.

I have withdrawn to XMR, BCH and BTC, all payments were PAID

Attaching the proofs for reference.

Join Now:

Attachments

Darlanc

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they are paying. I have 3.31 THS, and im withdrawing 60K satoshis every friday for about a month so far. I have also checked price and return by THS, they are on the rank, with a low maintenance fee and no withdraw fee. If they keep paying for a bit more than 3 months from now, i will then break even and profit thereafter. Lets cross fingers, time will tell

Another Mike

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have been using for over a month now and its still paying as well as the service team has been great in fixing any problems I've had with things in the system