Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Biden announced its support package, will it affect Bitcoin?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Joe Biden announces support package: $ 1.9 trillion .
Most Americans will receive $ 1400 direct payments. Including the $ 600 payments in December, the total support thus increased to $ 2000.
Do you think this package announced could affect the Bitcoin price?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I do not have a clear idea of how much it will affect, but I think it will definitely have positive effects. Because in similar packages previously announced, the bitcoin price was positively affected.

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe Biden announces support package: $ 1.9 trillion .
Most Americans will receive $ 1400 direct payments. Including the $ 600 payments in December, the total support thus increased to $ 2000.
Do you think this package announced could affect the Bitcoin price?
I don't know how this will affect the price of bitcoin. Because he will not be paying in bitcoin to the citizens. But only of the citizens will buy bitcoin with there money. Then it will affect positively

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know how this will affect the price of bitcoin. Because he will not be paying in bitcoin to the citizens. But only of the citizens will buy bitcoin with there money. Then it will affect positively
When the previous support package was announced, it was determined that it was the same. In other words, some of those who received the help also evaluated Bitcoin.

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When the previous support package was announced, it was determined that it was the same. In other words, some of those who received the help also evaluated Bitcoin.
Well you are right. It was then the the price rise up. So is this a sign for investors to gather money to invest in bitcoin before the price goes up, for the profit to be reasonable

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well you are right. It was then the the price rise up. So is this a sign for investors to gather money to invest in bitcoin before the price goes up, for the profit to be reasonable
Frankly, I don't have an answer to this question for now. Will it affect this time? If so how does it do? Let's see if we can get the answers to such questions by living.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah this might affect bitcoin price positively ,because many would want to trade bitcoin with the stimulus package and make more money due to the lockdown

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah this might affect bitcoin price positively ,because many would want to trade bitcoin with the stimulus package and make more money due to the lockdown
I agree with what you said in large proportions. The main reason for my participation is that the kind of developments you mentioned in the previous incentive packages have been identified, now why not?

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I agree with what you said in large proportions. The main reason for my participation is that the kind of developments you mentioned in the previous incentive packages have been identified, now why not?
I think the previous package that was shared showed how a lot of people invested in bit co in, because the price of bitcoin increase due to that and this was really good

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The aid package has been approved, but the exact release dates haven't been announced yet. I think we will have the opportunity to watch its effects together.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The aid package has been approved, but the exact release dates haven't been announced yet. I think we will have the opportunity to watch its effects together.
I think many would have invested in bitcoin now because that is a signal of bitcoin increasing to a very high amount very soon ,since there would be high demands

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Maybe due to that huge amount of money, Bitcoin Price will increase again but at the same time will decrease again because most of those people will withdraw their money (my personal opinion)

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely I think it will affect the prize of Bitcoin, there Bitcoin investors among those people that will received the stimulus package, but that will not be much.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I heard some opinions in Bloomberg that similar types of incentive packages can be issued in the future. It is not known whether new packages will come out, but I think it will affect the markets a little.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely I think it will affect the prize of Bitcoin, there Bitcoin investors among those people that will received the stimulus package, but that will not be much.
I think it would increase very well because its not only those who receive the stimulus that would invest , others too would also invest ahead since they believe the price would be high