Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

Best Website Used to Create Logos?

joehue

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Use Phixr to edit photos, but it has some great fonts too, better than any logo sites I've visited.

suresh

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no such website to make professional Logos only the solution is to use Photoshop. These online website allows you to make simple Logos or allow to modify the sample logos.

TSGuy

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would honestly say that there is nothing better than making your own logo. You'd know how to represent your own website/forums/blog/whatever that way and how it should be seen.

EvilSpiriT

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the basic ones but I need something to make my logo look more professional. Anyone suggest?

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Canva and Picmonkey are good online editors to start with. You can use any software like Photoshop, Illustrator or Coreldraw. It's not the tool that matters, but the creativity. You have to come up with something creative. Any tool can get the job done. At the end it's creativity.

EvilSpiriT

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though I've learned Photoshop I know how to use it but I lack motivation and innovative ideas, also a software gimp is helpful which is like Photoshop and can be used in logo making too. It's just about idea.

TSGuy

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Though I've learned Photoshop I know how to use it but I lack motivation and innovative ideas, also a software gimp is helpful which is like Photoshop and can be used in logo making too. It's just about idea.

Let me give you my little secret; deviantArt. Just browse and look for some logos, and you'll have some inspiration. Trust me about this.

EvilSpiriT

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've heard that before, gonna give this a shot too, thanks for reminding me mate, :)

X

xXInfectedXx

I have used a variety of websites to create logos on the internet. However, some of them are not that good. One of the best which I have used is a website called panzoid. It's free for anyone to use who is looking to make a 3D Logo. On the website, you can make Twitter backgrounds, YT Channel Art, and much more!

yishak1412

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can use fiverr . Post a request there detailing what you want the logo to look like also you can provide them with pics. You can do this for 5$ only

Antony Anindo

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would sugest you try canva.com
They offer a lot of services. Create your logos here. I like this canva site. Not only logos you will create but many other online tools and services are in canva.
I was introduced to canva sone months back and i have created a lot of my things from it.
Its a good one,try it.

castbound castboundoski

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe try freelogodesign . org ? I'm not sure if its a good one because I haven't tried it . Would be cool if you let us know if you try it out ^^

S

SHOHANA

well why don't you make an offer on fiverr and freelancer? if you need a professional logo you can get it by ordering there but you also can try those logo maker sites already some users mention the site links here, hope this will work for you. But to have professional touch you can hire a professional designer. I'm a designer so i suggest this.

HakimEl

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are looking for a site to design a logo for your blog in a free and professional, I advise you logaster site for its professionalism in work and mastery and quality.
Will definitely be a solution for you if you are looking for a beautiful and free logo

L

Lovely

if you need professional logos then contact sellers on SEOclerks the site have very good sellers there that can make very neat logo but for free ones try freelogoservices.com or logo maker.com