Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Secure, validated Free Cloud Mining Site?! My Rig Broke! Help!

Discussion in 'Crypto Currencies' started by Fratus, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Fratus

Fratus Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Hey everyone!

My Computer which I was using for Mining, even tho it was not a proper rig, but a computer from used parts I bought, broke down due to a electricity failure.

I am what people call a starving artist. My art is appreciated, but at the moment no money is coming in. Take the "starving part" of that concept at word value.

So, since I used to Mine to receive some extra cash to pay for some cheap, very cheap food and maybe pay my cable subscriptions and the like (I don't have much);

Can any of you who understand the position I'm in, share if there is a malware free, validated (that pays out, does withdrawals), secure cloud mining pages or company? I know, those are most all them scams (the free ones), they download malware to your computers, they scam you with the coins you produce and the ones they give you, you don't need to tell me that. I was using MinerGate, but was giving me meager portions of coins. And it freezes in the computer I'm using ATM.

I will be mining with a 2014 computer, using only CPU power. I know that will give me pennies, I don't need to be reminded of that, please.

If it withdraws to paypal, it can help me too as well.

Thanks for your understanding, and sharing, and stay wicked!!! Fra Tus

2. Emill

Emill Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    well, I'm not directy implied in cloud mining, but I've seen many people on this forum recommending Hashflare. maybe you could check the topic dedicated to it and see if it would be suitable for you

3. Fratus

Fratus Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks Emil, but Hashflare has a minimum Fee of 7 dollars, it's not a free cloud mining site. Thanks anyways for the suggestion!

I have checked the related forum and found nothing.

4. kicktracer011

kicktracer011 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    If you want to cpu mine you can try coinpot. I mine Dogecoin with it. You can also mine bitcoin, BTC cash, litecoin and dash.

5. mmmbeefy

mmmbeefy Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Google "monerominer rocks" or "monerominer life" to get access to either a browser miner (runs at about 70% of GPU mining software) or connect to a monero pool (they walk you through how to set up with GPU mining software). The pool connection takes a bit more fiddling but gives you much better returns long run. Both of these are much better than Coinhive or Coinpot. You can also try NiceHash, they are really solid overall.

6. Fratus

Fratus Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Hey thanks guys, I've been following your advices.

mmmbeefy, thanks a lot for those tips, sure gonna try em as soon as I get some free time.

I was trying Coinpot for about 2 days, and works fine.

I also was trying https://ltcminer.io/ , it kept my IP address, or something, meaning that I could close the page while mining and come back the day after and my mined coins would still be there, but at the moment when I go to that page, it says

"This site can't be reach" ltcminer.io’s server IP address could not be found.- DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN -

Probably my Firewall is blocking it, it was working ok, and stable. I'll check from my other computers when I have the chance and see if I can connect, atm I couldn't find the settings where Windows Firewall tells you which pages are being blocked. So I can't tell without evidence and proof.

7. kicktracer011

kicktracer011 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins: