Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best place to buy traffic?

Discussion in 'Traffic & Monetization' started by meirem, Aug 11, 2017.

1. meirem

meirem New Member

BMF Coins:
    hello everyone,i want to know where is the best place to buy traffic i have some product to promote and i really d'ont know where can i buy traffic.i did some research and i found some positif review about google and also about bing ads, facebook ads, so guys what do you suggest for me?do you have experience with one of those ads?thank you for respond.

minaks likes this.
  2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    If you are serious about the traffic, then the best place to buy the traffic is from adwords and facebook ads. Avoid buying ads from traffic surf and PTC sites. That is surefire way to waste your money. You can also buy the traffic through affiliate program. This way you can give incentive to people who wants to send you traffic. That is one good way for you to get targeted traffic to your website or product.

minaks likes this.
  3. MyPl4yGr0und

MyPl4yGr0und Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    What's your opinion about the free ads thing. The the ones that give free membership in exchange for clicking or viewing ads. I did joined a couple but it bombarded my email add with tons of mails with advertisements in them. So I just deleted my account cause I got no results.

minaks likes this.
  4. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Complete trash. Stay away from such programs, You will never convert such traffic and end up with profit.

minaks and MyPl4yGr0und like this.
  5. MyPl4yGr0und

MyPl4yGr0und Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks @Mr. B Actually some even forced you to download some program which I'm glad I didn't.

minaks likes this.
  6. jason120

jason120 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I PREFER that he started with Facebook ads it's cheaper than adword

7. Hash Cracked

Hash Cracked Member

BMF Coins:
    Well you can buy traffic bots if you interested !! Yesterday I bought TEbot for more details Contact me in inbox,

8. Micro Dollarz

Micro Dollarz Active Member

BMF Coins:
    For traffic generation I've found a couple of sites last week. However, Facebook is my best choice! You can try these sites:
    1. tonic dot com
    2. ppcmate dot com
    Before registering those sites, you can read some reviews from different authority sources so that you may find out both the pros and cons.

9. castbound castboundoski

castbound castboundoski Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You should consider Twitter Ads as well . I think Twitter has some quality ads and maybe you will be able to get some traffic that way. Anyways you should definitely go with one of these : Facebook , Twitter, Google . Avoid others if you want legit traffic.

10. Antony Anindo

Antony Anindo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I can advice you that you join any affiliate program. In their menu bars you will find some options "like ADVERTISE"
    Click this and see the way foward to advertise. Or go to twitter and search quickads and see the way foward. All these will work, just be keen and acurate and all will be well.