Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Pay Per Free SignUp Affiliate Programs?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by Athena, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Athena

Athena Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm looking for best pay per free signup affiliate programs, trials offers, free offers but commission higher than $5 if possible! I found many paying $1 per free signup, most are dating affiliate programs, but I'm open to anything!

2. Poseidon

Poseidon Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You should join some CPA advertising networks, they have offers for many types of traffic and smart designed landing pages that increases conversion.

3. Rexly

Rexly Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Any sites that pay you to get people to register on their site using a referral link?

Publimobi likes this.
  4. Anddypr

Anddypr Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I'm st
    That's sounds good. Let me know it too if someone know some info about any type legit site like that. That would be nice

5. Micheal joe

Micheal joe Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You said that you are knowing a affiliate program paying 1-2$ so can you tell some best one you are using till now i want and 1-2$ will be okay for me ;waiting and thankx !!...

6. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think there are some pay per call center options. And they seem to be paying for the per sign up. Though they need unique IP and the variation in the distribution. so it's possible for them to pay. I am not sure if they are still in business. I have checked them out like few years back. And they seem to be good enough on that part. I have seen affiliate programs seem to be getting a lot of lead on that as well.

7. SuncicaZ

SuncicaZ Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There are those options on many Paid to Click or Revenue Share sites and we all should take a look on those if there is that option on some site that you are already working on.

8. Silencergh

Silencergh New Member

BMF Coins:
    There are sites like helpinghandsintl.biz that pays for any member that you bring onboard.

9. Medowriter

Medowriter Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The easiest ways to find such sites is to try and check the ads on various pay to click sites. CPA and CPM are very good alternative too

10. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hello im been in dating site before! but first time i heard, that a dating site paid $1 if a person register on them ,whats the name of these dating website?

11. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The best bet is site that has referral system as part of their earning program.I know most sites pays token but look at the best that fit you to join.

12. Medowriter

Medowriter Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It is better to get paid through referrals sign up cos they are more reliable than sites that pay you bonus for sign up like BMF referral packages is fantastic.

13. hitthisshit

hitthisshit Member

BMF Coins:
    Hello good sir. Just as a recommendation, affiliate marketers usually use offervault to discover most recent offers and compare payouts. Don't thank me ;) just Like, Follow, Repost lol

14. siddharth

siddharth Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I am also looking for the same.

15. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi can you please give me the details who just pay $1 per sign up I am interesting waiting for your valuable reply here hope you will help :)

16. kiolay

kiolay Member

BMF Coins:
    I'd like to know $1 paying per free singup!

17. polat007

polat007 New Member

BMF Coins:
    good thanks you bro