Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Best CPM Advertising Network for Game Related Sites?

P

Poseidon

adsense.com, ad4game.com, epicgameads.com , cpmstar.com, gamecpm.com, ad2games.com, intergi.com ...

So which one is performing best on your website? Are there any new advertising networks for game sites?

Zeus

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
onads.com since 2003 among the best when it comes to game advertising pay Net 1 at $50 cashout threshold.

P

Poseidon

Another gaming advertising network is gameadvert.com
Publishers get Detailed statistics, Simple code integration, Request your earnings any time.
Advertisers get Gaming traffic only, No minimum bugdet, GEO targeted traffic, CPC or CPM purchases.

Zeus

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found another game advertising network called copacet.com. Some details I've taken from their home page.

Advertisers - provide quality ad campaigns that meet your performance goals and budget criteria.
- Geo targeting
- Custom creatives
- Budget
- Optimization

Publishers - make the best use of your ad space with proprietary optimization algorithms and exclusive ad formats!
- $200 clicks
- Secondary System
- Net +0 Payments
- Optimal revenue

Ares

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mneah... Let's face it guys. AdSense pays the biggest CPC and the biggest CPM too. A reliable Google AdSense alternative for any game related website would be https://www.epicgameads.com , This network pays NET30 at minimum $50, one of my online buddies is getting paid around $14/1000 pop-under impressions but this is because he got US, UK, CA traffic and to some other sites with worldwide traffic he earn around $6/1000 pop-under impressions, which is pretty good comparing to others advertising networks.

Hera

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CPM is simply the worst monetization solution in my opinion, I suggest you to check the best CPA advertising networks because they pay for email submit, zip submit, subscription, free registration etc from $0.50 to +$2 per lead.

L

Lovely

adsense.com, ad4game.com, epicgameads.com , cpmstar.com, gamecpm.com, ad2games.com, intergi.com ...

So which one is performing best on your website? Are there any new advertising networks for game sites?
I think adsense is really the best but if one is banned then media.net should be considered.Betterstill one make do with cpmadserver.com,gameadvert.com or copacet.com.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think you should try AdSense (Google) , I think you get the best cpm rate , because I have a friend that is earning pretty decent income from it

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 26: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.