Official BeerSurveys.com - Make Money from Offers, Surveys, Apps & More

Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Joined yesterday under someone's referral and manage one referral as well. Completed one task but didn't get the credit of it but I have full trust on BMF brand and we will get the credit of it soon.

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B I don't remember LOL but it was where we need to check a Youtube video and answer the questions with our YouTube Username and the year when BMF started.

After that I saw another offer of $0.10 wherein I need to follow all the social media accounts of BMF which I didn't completed as I was in a hurry. But I will soon start to work and will try to get some referrals.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As I checked posts here and understood the video.
I am using only Home laptop and wifi for Beersurvey.

Not using mobile and workplace because IP will change. But if we change our internet service (as it is possible) then I will contact again before login in.

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Yugocean What do you mean by IP change, I don't think it will affect in any way. I am working on BMF with 3 or even 4 different IP's and may do the same with Beer surveys.

@Mr. B I was in rush so I didn't checked the offers properly. As I am not comfortable with surveys, I will try these GPT offers and other others and will try my hand on referrals as I can earn 10 % commission from their earnings.

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can get banned for login with different IPs, our offerwalls partners want home IP addresses, avoid work IPs.
I never heard of this thing. It will be only me who will access the beer surveys with work IP. Do I still need to be careful?

If you insist than I won't try with work IP and will only access on my Laptop or mobile as both are my home IP addresses.

I used to work on a survey website with my different IP's but never faced any issues.

dbundus

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bug Bug Bug. I tried to sign up on Beer Surveys twice and couldn't sign up or log in. Here is the error I get in screen shot below. I tried with 2 emails, still not progress
BS error.PNG

pepsipaloma

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we don't allow proxy, you need to log in with your home IP address to work.

I am still confused about it since I am not using a proxy or other vpns out there since I don't have some great knowledge about it. Besides I am using the same IP address in the BMF sites and to new new BMF sites that I joined.

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I login somehow but,it's useless.No work from my country.No video no offers,as usual with offers sites. So, nothing.
I understand, offerwalls may not work in your country, you are not alone, why not complete cpa/gpt offers?
we pay $1 per review and you can do them every day new review.