Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅OFFICIAL BeerSurveys.com - Make Money from Offers, Surveys, Apps & More

4.50 star(s)
2 Rating - Raters

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Did you not read this? "users must contact to publishers directly"??
Does it states there that if the points are not appearing on the publishers account then it is the users' problem??? If there is, then please show me screenshot then.

And wow you think that I'm scamming on your site? How could be that possible? Please read second screenshot.

Ps to readers: Guys, I'm just trying to complete offerwall tasks here and then this publisher will accused me of being a scammed if I will not contact adgem for them? I don't think it is my responsibility as stated in the Adgem user terms? ?

Let me tell you what might happened, if you think you smart you might wanna try somewhere else dear.

You used a VPN and completed the offer as you did initially and the adgem offerwal reversed the earnings on their end but did not updated our offerwall so the earnings still show up on Beersurveys.

On the first screenshot, it says clearly if you do not want to contact their support they cannot help further.

So why you don't contact them?

Explain and tell them this:

"Hi Adgem team, My name is X, my email is X, I live in x full address, on December 2020, exact date, you know better, I completed on BeerSurveys offerwall 2 tasks, worth $18.00 each, the earnings show up on Beersurveys app but the manager of Beersurveys states no earnings counted in the Adgem partner account, please explain and fix the problem because Beersurveys owner says I am cheating, he call me a scammer and willing to ban my account."

And you can show them the thread where I email them and they did not reply and where we start talking about them.

Obviously, the second screenshot doesn't apply in our situation because our system reported your earnings, so it was not like you completed the offer but the earnings did no show up on our platform, the earnings show but the earnings did not show up on adgem partner account which means you did something wrong or they did something wrong.

I have sent them email myself, i show you proof but you did not contact them, this means you either cheated by reversing the transaction after some time with them and if they look after this they can find you and show you cheating. This is only an explanation and I am waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Regards,
BMF Team

ellaisamae

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me tell you what might happened, if you think you smart you might wanna try somewhere else dear.

You used a VPN and completed the offer as you did initially and the adgem offerwal reversed the earnings on their end but did not updated our offerwall so the earnings still show up on Beersurveys.

On the first screenshot, it says clearly if you do not want to contact their support they cannot help further.

So why you don't contact them?

Explain and tell them this:

"Hi Adgem team, My name is X, my email is X, I live in x full address, on December 2020, exact date, you know better, I completed on BeerSurveys offerwall 2 tasks, worth $18.00 each, the earnings show up on Beersurveys app but the manager of Beersurveys states no earnings counted in the Adgem partner account, please explain and fix the problem because Beersurveys owner says I am cheating, he call me a scammer and willing to ban my account."

And you can show them the thread where I email them and they did not reply and where we start talking about them.

Obviously, the second screenshot doesn't apply in our situation because our system reported your earnings, so it was not like you completed the offer but the earnings did no show up on our platform, the earnings show but the earnings did not show up on adgem partner account which means you did something wrong or they did something wrong.

I have sent them email myself, i show you proof but you did not contact them, this means you either cheated by reversing the transaction after some time with them and if they look after this they can find you and show you cheating. This is only an explanation and I am waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Regards,
BMF Team
Why would you keep repeating that "I didn't contact them because I was cheating on your site and you will ban my account?" You wanna really know the reason why i didn't try to contact them? It's because you as a publisher didn't even get a single reply from them how much more me which is just a user on your site? It's just a waste of time. Imagine you as a publisher and should be a priority to get a response from them even didn't get a single reply?? Just think of it. Don't accuse me with anything you can say just to prove your right here. Lol I'm the victim here don't switch the situation. It's been 5months and I deserved to be paid for my sleepless nights playing on those very difficult offers I completed.

KevinHVG

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mr.B, i have registered on BeerSurveys about a month ago and i'm struggling to enter the site. I requested
a password reset about 3 times but i'm not receiving any emails to proceed with the process. Since i'm using HOTMAIL account could be the problem, i think.
Registered Username: KevinHVG (BeerSurveys)

Can you maybe check this out or change my email to this one please? [email protected]
I will then do a password reset again with new email provided.

aelbaz

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also joined BeerSurveys (me too), but i would have liked that we could use the same parameters (login/pass ) as here on BeerMoney.
;)

Ofonime

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have also joined BeerSurveys (me too), but i would have liked that we could use the same parameters (login/pass ) as here on BeerMoney.
;)
sorry you say we can use the same login credential here on beermoneyforum,one funnything is that I reg with this site sometime ago but heading to their site I was ask to take some profile survey before I can access the full survey menu I also heard that someone can make up to $10 per day do you have any knowledge about that

Tomitomato

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's really interesting to know that they have BMF has another site for surveys. I have been looking for something like this and now that I know I will definitely like to try it.

ioann07

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
basically, we look at top-earning members, and on average if you are from a good european country you can make around $10 a day from tasks, surveys provided by our partners.
"if you are from a good european country.." - what countries are considered to be good in europe when doing surveys?
and where Ukraine stands on that list?

Hanzo683

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am kinda new to beer money forum and I really don't understand how it works are there any tutorial vids to understand the platform more

Yugocean

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Am kinda new to beer money forum and I really don't understand how it works are there any tutorial vids to understand the platform more
Of course there is.
Go to the first page of this thread, video info is available there.
Beersurvey is owned by bnd.
You can ask other queries too

cmoneyspinner

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.blogger.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course there is.
Go to the first page of this thread, video info is available there.
Beersurvey is owned by bnd.
You can ask other queries too
I have a different problem. I wanted to sign up for BeerSurveys. But every time I click the link, I get this message: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead.

It does not matter if I use the Firefox OR Chrome browser, I get the same message.
I'm terrified! HELP!

KevinHVG

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a different problem. I wanted to sign up for BeerSurveys. But every time I click the link, I get this message: Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead.

It does not matter if I use the Firefox OR Chrome browser, I get the same message.
I'm terrified! HELP!
I get exactly the same problem for more than a week now.

Abdulhamid01

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how come i dont see this surveys, please anyone with a guide on how I can access these surveys and which part of the world are these surveys f
how come i dont see this surveys, please anyone with a guide on how I can access these surveys and which part of the world are these surveys for
The link to the survey is up there. Yeah that's it the survey might be limited to certain countries because I don't think all countries would be able to access it .

KevinHVG

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 25: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.