Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅OFFICIAL BeerSurveys.com - Make Money from Offers, Surveys, Apps & More

5.00 star(s)
1 Rating - Raters
Guys this is yet another online project of mine, I was working on it for a couple of weeks to get it setup, finding offerwalls partners really takes time but we managed to get TOP 10 of them approved which we believe are the BEST.

Join link: https://beersurveys.com

Ways to Earn on BeerSurveys.com
TASKS: In-house Daily Offers from $0.05 up to $1

OFFERWALLS: complete surveys, apps to download, watch videos, other offers etc...

Adgate, AdGem, AdScend, Personaly, OfferToro, PeanutLabs, SuperRewards, KiwiWall, PointClickTrack, Precision Sample

REFERRAL PROGRAM: invite your friends to earn a 10% commission for life.

More ways to be added soon

proof.PNG

beersurveys.PNG

How to cash out my earnings?
Cashout is made to your BeerMoneyForum.com account each 25th of the month, we will send BMF Points and from here you can request final cashout to BTC, Skrill, PayPal, Payeer, PerfectMoney, AdvCash.

What's the minimum to request cashout?
Minimum to cashout is only $5USD. You know already we are paying and we are trusted. We set $5 because you know it's me behind the site and I can't handle so many small payment requests.

Can I use proxy/vpn to register and complete offers?
No, if you try to cheat you will be banned from both platforms. We also have a PREMIUM anti-cheat system in place that scans your IP every login, if found you try to fake your IP you get banned either that moment or when we check your cashout request.

I don't have a BeerMoneyForum.com account how can I cashout?
You will need to setup a free BMF account to receive BMF Tokens, because you sent funds from BeerSurveys account you are eligible to request cashout from BMF without having minimum 100 posts in our forum.

I'm banned from BeerMoneyForum.com can I join BeerSurveys.com?
No, once you banned we no longer accept to work with you for obvious reasons.

Note we still in BETA and we might need couple tweaks on the backend to work smoothly and for this will need your help. So please if you see any bugs reply in this thread.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did you not read this? "users must contact to publishers directly"??
Does it states there that if the points are not appearing on the publishers account then it is the users' problem??? If there is, then please show me screenshot then.

And wow you think that I'm scamming on your site? How could be that possible? Please read second screenshot.

Ps to readers: Guys, I'm just trying to complete offerwall tasks here and then this publisher will accused me of being a scammed if I will not contact adgem for them🤔 I don't think it is my responsibility as stated in the Adgem user terms? 🤔

Let me tell you what might happened, if you think you smart you might wanna try somewhere else dear.

You used a VPN and completed the offer as you did initially and the adgem offerwal reversed the earnings on their end but did not updated our offerwall so the earnings still show up on Beersurveys.

On the first screenshot, it says clearly if you do not want to contact their support they cannot help further.

So why you don't contact them?

Explain and tell them this:

"Hi Adgem team, My name is X, my email is X, I live in x full address, on December 2020, exact date, you know better, I completed on BeerSurveys offerwall 2 tasks, worth $18.00 each, the earnings show up on Beersurveys app but the manager of Beersurveys states no earnings counted in the Adgem partner account, please explain and fix the problem because Beersurveys owner says I am cheating, he call me a scammer and willing to ban my account."

And you can show them the thread where I email them and they did not reply and where we start talking about them.

Obviously, the second screenshot doesn't apply in our situation because our system reported your earnings, so it was not like you completed the offer but the earnings did no show up on our platform, the earnings show but the earnings did not show up on adgem partner account which means you did something wrong or they did something wrong.

I have sent them email myself, i show you proof but you did not contact them, this means you either cheated by reversing the transaction after some time with them and if they look after this they can find you and show you cheating. This is only an explanation and I am waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Regards,
BMF Team

ellaisamae

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me tell you what might happened, if you think you smart you might wanna try somewhere else dear.

You used a VPN and completed the offer as you did initially and the adgem offerwal reversed the earnings on their end but did not updated our offerwall so the earnings still show up on Beersurveys.

On the first screenshot, it says clearly if you do not want to contact their support they cannot help further.

So why you don't contact them?

Explain and tell them this:

"Hi Adgem team, My name is X, my email is X, I live in x full address, on December 2020, exact date, you know better, I completed on BeerSurveys offerwall 2 tasks, worth $18.00 each, the earnings show up on Beersurveys app but the manager of Beersurveys states no earnings counted in the Adgem partner account, please explain and fix the problem because Beersurveys owner says I am cheating, he call me a scammer and willing to ban my account."

And you can show them the thread where I email them and they did not reply and where we start talking about them.

Obviously, the second screenshot doesn't apply in our situation because our system reported your earnings, so it was not like you completed the offer but the earnings did no show up on our platform, the earnings show but the earnings did not show up on adgem partner account which means you did something wrong or they did something wrong.

I have sent them email myself, i show you proof but you did not contact them, this means you either cheated by reversing the transaction after some time with them and if they look after this they can find you and show you cheating. This is only an explanation and I am waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Regards,
BMF Team
Why would you keep repeating that "I didn't contact them because I was cheating on your site and you will ban my account?" You wanna really know the reason why i didn't try to contact them? It's because you as a publisher didn't even get a single reply from them how much more me which is just a user on your site? It's just a waste of time. Imagine you as a publisher and should be a priority to get a response from them even didn't get a single reply?? Just think of it. Don't accuse me with anything you can say just to prove your right here. Lol I'm the victim here don't switch the situation. It's been 5months and I deserved to be paid for my sleepless nights playing on those very difficult offers I completed.