GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead - start earn money
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Make short links and earn the biggest money
GET $7 FREE!
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
MyLead affiliate network
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Kintum - best trading bot
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus

✅SPONSOR BeerSurveys.com - Make Money from Offers, Surveys, Apps & More

Play With Your Credit Card!
Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

pepsipaloma

Gold Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried to register at the site but then my account was suspended immediately for having unsuccessful login, I am done registering from the site and I already activated my account but then I cannot proceed to log in.

higming

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have deleted your account, try to register again but connected to your home internet connection. This is best I can do. If it works you are in luck.

what's your email?
Works now thank you! Can you only withdraw via BMF tokens? Though that is a good promotional way of cashing out, maybe you should add more options to cash out as members need more than 100 messages to get a withdrawal and many of them will just spam this website for it.

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This site is available in Bangladesh. I am really glad. But I have a question about a task. Someone help me, please.............
I did not receive any mail for this offer. But I have finished this task. Now I have to fill up this form. How Can I do it?

Attachments

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good I would be happy to invest in you and a partnership :D I am a major fan.

Btw is signing in from my work IP an issue? Hope I won't get banned for logging in from two different Ips? Home and work will I?
You must connect from home only.

WHAT???? not available in uk?? Aw no :(
is available in UK, but most connect from home ip address only.

I just tried to register at the site but then my account was suspended immediately for having unsuccessful login, I am done registering from the site and I already activated my account but then I cannot proceed to log in.
we don't allow proxy, you need to log in with your home IP address to work.

Works now thank you! Can you only withdraw via BMF tokens?
I stated in the first topic here, any earnings cashed out from BeerSurveys.com can be cashed out from BeerMoneyForum.com the same day, no need 100 posts.

Now I have to fill up this form. How Can I do it?
read the instructions mate

tootsie

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As said several times here.. I do surveys everyday all over the net and make good money at it. So Im very excited that beer now will have survey and things. Cant wait to get my friends here...

WageWolf

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it a try, see what you can find, first log in with your phone and check each offerwall and then try desktop.

That's the problem. We have premium IP check and if found public you will be banned, we only allow home address IP.

Which offerwalls do you want us to add?
TapResearch

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Mr. B The site is not paying me for the surveys that I am completing on Adsend media. Please fix it. http://prntscr.com/lj9pg5
Working on fixing this, thanks for reporting. please try other offerwalls meanwhile, I believe adscendmedia is the only one that has problems, will be fixed. Keep in touch!

higming

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Working on fixing this, thanks for reporting. please try other offerwalls meanwhile, I believe adscendmedia is the only one that has problems, will be fixed. Keep in touch!
So am I going to get my points? Just wondering.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So am I going to get my points? Just wondering.
of course, just wait for me to fix this.I have contacted the developer. But no response yet, on weekend he doesn't work. Please use other offerwalls meanwhile.

Activation link on my email, press activation link,your account is created,try to login.and then this message
"User with such email not exists"
what's your email?

My account has been suspended and I'm not using anything suspicious.
We don't allow members from Nigeria join the site.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.