Official BeerSurveys.com - Make Money from Offers, Surveys, Apps & More

pepsipaloma

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just tried to register at the site but then my account was suspended immediately for having unsuccessful login, I am done registering from the site and I already activated my account but then I cannot proceed to log in.

higming

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have deleted your account, try to register again but connected to your home internet connection. This is best I can do. If it works you are in luck.

what's your email?
Works now thank you! Can you only withdraw via BMF tokens? Though that is a good promotional way of cashing out, maybe you should add more options to cash out as members need more than 100 messages to get a withdrawal and many of them will just spam this website for it.

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good I would be happy to invest in you and a partnership :D I am a major fan.

Btw is signing in from my work IP an issue? Hope I won't get banned for logging in from two different Ips? Home and work will I?
You must connect from home only.

WHAT???? not available in uk?? Aw no :(
is available in UK, but most connect from home ip address only.

I just tried to register at the site but then my account was suspended immediately for having unsuccessful login, I am done registering from the site and I already activated my account but then I cannot proceed to log in.
we don't allow proxy, you need to log in with your home IP address to work.

Works now thank you! Can you only withdraw via BMF tokens?
I stated in the first topic here, any earnings cashed out from BeerSurveys.com can be cashed out from BeerMoneyForum.com the same day, no need 100 posts.

Now I have to fill up this form. How Can I do it?
read the instructions mate

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As said several times here.. I do surveys everyday all over the net and make good money at it. So Im very excited that beer now will have survey and things. Cant wait to get my friends here...

WageWolf

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give it a try, see what you can find, first log in with your phone and check each offerwall and then try desktop.

That's the problem. We have premium IP check and if found public you will be banned, we only allow home address IP.

Which offerwalls do you want us to add?
TapResearch

spidermix38

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Activation link on my email, press activation link,your account is created,try to login.and then this message
"User with such email not exists"

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So am I going to get my points? Just wondering.
of course, just wait for me to fix this.I have contacted the developer. But no response yet, on weekend he doesn't work. Please use other offerwalls meanwhile.

Activation link on my email, press activation link,your account is created,try to login.and then this message
"User with such email not exists"
what's your email?

My account has been suspended and I'm not using anything suspicious.
We don't allow members from Nigeria join the site.