MyLead - start earn money

Official BeerSurveys.com - Make Money from Offers, Surveys, Apps & More

Rainer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B why after I finished the survey (30 questions) they said they doesn't have available survey for me? And I can't push through my finished survey.
And 1 thing, why I can't go to tasks page of bearsurvey?
Pretty sure that wasn't the survey, but questions for making up your profile.

CorvusSG

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been trying to register on this for a while and it refuses to send me an activation link. I clicked on the button to send it, but it never arrives.

I've checked my spam and deleted items folders but the mail never arrives - even to my ISP's online mailbox. I've also tested a couple of different browsers (Brave, Chrome, and Firefox).

Ehsan

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a suggestion - add a section for YouTube videos where users get paid to watch a video (viewers) and then add a section for those who are willing to pay for views and subscriptions (buyers). Advertise the site in such a way and you will see a sudden rise in traffic and demand for YouTube views. The site then can generate an additional income once you start charging the sellers a fixed commission. To understand what I am talking about, checkout this site as an example.

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been trying to register on this for a while and it refuses to send me an activation link. I clicked on the button to send it, but it never arrives.

I've checked my spam and deleted items folders but the mail never arrives - even to my ISP's online mailbox. I've also tested a couple of different browsers (Brave, Chrome, and Firefox).
Please send me a private message with your email to check your account.

will_br

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just joined the program, checking the various opportunities, it really seems interesting.
I hope it works correctly.

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
Seems a couple of you guys try to play smart and cheat the system, because of this we have added a new rule to the cashout to these specific accounts, not to everyone. Only hurt those trying to cheat. If you are a normal user that do not cheat this rule will not affect you.

If you get flagged your cashout request will be held into pending until 45 days pass, this way ensure we don't lose money due to chargebacks on offers.

(because couple people played smart and abused our kindness for having fast payments we lost $85, well done losers, try to play smart again, I dare you).

happietappy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
Seems a couple of you guys try to play smart and cheat the system, because of this we have added a new rule to the cashout to these specific accounts, not to everyone. Only hurt those trying to cheat. If you are a normal user that do not cheat this rule will not affect you.

If you get flagged your cashout request will be held into pending until 45 days pass, this way ensure we don't lose money due to chargebacks on offers.

(because couple people played smart and abused our kindness for having fast payments we lost $85, well done losers, try to play smart again, I dare you).
Damn cheaters...
Sorry for your loss Mr. B, can you please explain what you mean by playing smart, were they manipulating the system e.g somehow faking offer completion or taking an offer twice (due to a flaw in your system)

Just curious to know

kjones

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When people sign up for stuff and get rewards for it they are not supposed to go back and cancel what they signed up for. It is not fair. There is a reason you get an incentive. It is to share the profits around. Some people will be jerks and get easy money and burn that relationship forever - just for a fast cheap buck.

Oregairu

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:

A new and great offerwall full of download apps offfers added called AdGem, give it a test.

Join now https://beersurveys.com
Hi Mr.B. What is the best method to get points?
Downloading apps from AdGem?
I am from Singapore, i have alot of surveys but I am always disqualified from the surveys midway thru due to not meeting certain aspects that they are looking for...
Its pretty tough to get points and its very irritating to keep getting disqualified from surveys midway thru...

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
I have processed all payment requests except 3 flagged members by our system.
We monitor offers completed by these members and cashouts will be processed after 45 days if our partners don't issue chargebacks as it happened before, these members will be paid without problems if all good.

We also removed PIN feature because I see many of you guys find it hard to memorize it to save it and our server is very secured, funds are transferred here on BeerMoneyForum.com and after that cashout issued.

This week our developer will finish implementing a big survey company and you can enjoy more profits from BeerSurveys.com

Oregairu

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update:
I have processed all payment requests except 3 flagged members by our system.
We monitor offers completed by these members and cashouts will be processed after 45 days if our partners don't issue chargebacks as it happened before, these members will be paid without problems if all good.

We also removed PIN feature because I see many of you guys find it hard to memorize it to save it and our server is very secured, funds are transferred here on BeerMoneyForum.com and after that cashout issued.

This week our developer will finish implementing a big survey company and you can enjoy more profits from BeerSurveys.com
Hope this big survey company gonna be availble worldwide and not just benefiting people living in USA.