Official BeerSurveys.com - Make Money from Offers, Surveys, Apps & More

Thread starter Admin #1

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
beersurveys review.jpg

Guys this is yet another online project of mine, I was working on it for a couple of weeks to get it setup, finding offerwalls partners really takes time but we managed to get 10 of them approved which we believe are the BEST from which 8 already installed.

We don't allow registrations from China, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Albania, Antarctica, Azerbaijan, Cuba, Kazakhstan, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Nigeria because we don't have advertising partners in these countries.

Join link: https://beersurveys.com

Ways to Earn on BeerSurveys
- In-house Daily Offers related to BeerMoneyForum.com worth $1000
- Offerwalls full with apps to download, watch videos, complete surveys etc...

Persona.ly, SuperRewards, OgAds, GrabRewards, OfferToro, KiwiWall, AdGate, Adscend
- Referral program - invite your friends to earn 10% commission.
- More ways to be added soon

How to cash out my earnings?
Cashout is made to you BeerMoneyForum.com account each 25th of the month, we will send BMF Tokens and from here you can request final cashout to BTC, Skrill, PayPal, Payeer, PerfectMoney, AdvCash.

What's the minimum to request cashout?
Minimum to cashout is only $5USD. You know already we are paying and we are trusted. We set $5 because you know it's me behind the site and I can't handle so many small payment requests.

Can I use proxy/vpn to register and complete offers?
No, if you try to cheat you will be banned from both platforms. We also have a PREMIUM anti-cheat system in place that scans your IP every login, if found you try to fake your IP you get banned either that moment or when we check your cashout request.

I don't have a BeerMoneyForum.com account how can I cashout?
You will need to setup a free BMF account to receive BMF Tokens, because you sent funds from BeerSurveys account you are eligible to request cashout from BMF without having minimum 100 posts in our forum.

I'm banned from BeerMoneyForum.com can I join BeerSurveys.com?
No, once you banned we no longer accept to work with you for obvious reasons.

Note we still in BETA and we might need couple tweaks on the backend to work smoothly and for this will need your help. So please if you see any bugs reply in this thread.

We don't allow registrations from China, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Albania, Antarctica, Azerbaijan, Cuba, Kazakhstan, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Nigeria because we don't have advertising partners in these countries.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
BMF Tokens
On referral question-
Can we become each other's referral from BMF?
A person who referred another one to BMF can become his referral in Beersurveys.com?

Thread starter Admin #3

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
Can we become each other's referral from BMF?
No, if you have already account on BMF you don't need to create another one to cashout if that's you ask for.

A person who referred another one to BMF can become his referral in Beersurveys.com?
Referral link on BeerSurveys.com is different from referral link from BeerMoneyForum.com, you need to promote both links to get referrals, referrals from BeerMoneyForum.com it's not automatically assigned to your BeerSurveys.com account or vice-versa.

Yes, you can ask your referrals from BeerMoneyForum.com to join your BeerSurveys.com referral link only if you have a close relationship with them and they don't mind getting a message from you, we still don't allow spam private messages, not even when you promote our own sister site.

Shanti

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Just registered. I am really curious about the special offers related to BMF, I dislike Offerwalls, but I give your site a chance :-)

Thread starter Admin #5

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
Just registered. I am really curious about the special offers related to BMF, I dislike Offerwalls, but I give your site a chance :-)
At this time we put $1000 worth of articles requests, we need to boost the quality of the content around the forum.
I'm also looking for other partnerships and will let you guys know when I have other offers available on this particular topic.

higming

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
At this time we put $1000 worth of articles requests, we need to boost the quality of the content around the forum.
I'm also looking for other partnerships and will let you guys know when I have other offers available on this particular topic.
My account has been suspended for suspicious reasons. Why is this. Last time I checked, I did not have VPN or proxy on. Can you check for me @Mr. B ?

BMF Tokens
Nice project and from higming, it happens in a lot of sites like neobux, if you try do this u get banned too,Continue this way BMF, you can try put crowdflower too, i see a many scam sites with him, no is so hard to get a code to put their site in your, to work in mini jobs, but to this marketing TIP, i say Put payment in bitcoin too, because a lot of workers cant find a option with bitcoin working in the CrowdFlower job site, have a lot of sites with him, but hard to get the bitcoin payment, or small payments of tasks, if you take a small comission, like the coinworker have a BIG comittion when getting the money, or pay in litecoin dogecoin, would be nice.

Thread starter Admin #12

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
are the surveys available to asian countris @Mr. B .. i lived in the philippines and most surveys are limited for us
Give it a try, see what you can find, first log in with your phone and check each offerwall and then try desktop.

No it wasn't. I was at a public wifi source for that. So are you saying that we cannot use the site on a different IP address? Can you explain?
That's the problem. We have premium IP check and if found public you will be banned, we only allow home address IP.

Joined the site. It seems like the rates are nice, I just wish you would add more walls., I have some in mind.
Which offerwalls do you want us to add?

higming

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Give it a try, see what you can find, first log in with your phone and check each offerwall and then try desktop.

That's the problem. We have premium IP check and if found public you will be banned, we only allow home address IP.

Which offerwalls do you want us to add?
So I'm permanently banned? Can you let a one time pass for me? I didn't know about that sorry. Hopefully, that won't happen anymore.

Thread starter Admin #15

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
So I'm permanently banned? Can you let a one time pass for me? I didn't know about that sorry. Hopefully, that won't happen anymore.
I have deleted your account, try to register again but connected to your home internet connection. This is best I can do. If it works you are in luck.
i cant login with my bmf account it says "User with such email not exists"
what's your email?

Banned #16
BMF Tokens
Well that is good to know that the site have a new sites which have some surveys and offerwalls, it sounds interesting and I will really join now to see my luck on the site.

Elior

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Good I would be happy to invest in you and a partnership :D I am a major fan.

Btw is signing in from my work IP an issue? Hope I won't get banned for logging in from two different Ips? Home and work will I?

--Kai--

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Nice I will try this one, let see what I can get, but the problem is this kind of platform my country didn't get enough surveys and offers.

Keep it up BeerMoneyForum