Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT BeerMoneyForum.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid to Write' started by Mr. B, Jun 28, 2017.

1. iriswest

iriswest Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Me too, I started last friday and I quite enjoy staying here. The members are friendly and there are lots of posts that are worth to read. You should check out the mone making thread for more information on sites that pays online. Be sure to avoid PTC sites as it would not worth the time.

Mr. B likes this.
  2. Old Grump

Old Grump Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I got my first payment from BeerMoneyForum today. Here is the proof:

[​IMG]

I requested payment last night, and was paid by this morning.

This is a really cool website! If this clueless old fart can make money on BMF, then anyone else can too!

I just hope that either Mr. B has some admin help, or doesn't burn out easily.

Mr. B likes this.
  3. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratz buddy! :D
    I'm honored to see senior members make money with us and learn to make even more with the community help. :Thumbsup:

4. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    congrats for your payment. keep it up.

5. Pimoo

Pimoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Congratulation on your first BMF payout. Haha, even an old grumpy gets excited to be alarmed by his email and find himself earning just a dollar in his paypal.

6. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    Forgot to mention next time you want to cashout aim for bigger amounts, as you can see you lost 30% on PayPal fees.

7. Old Grump

Old Grump Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yeah, yeah ......

You forget how exciting it is for a newbie to get that first payment. Now that I know that I too can accumulate points and cashout, I won't feel so anxious to cashout at the first opportunity.

Mr. B likes this.
  8. ruthmongare

ruthmongare Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Even though I have not received any payment from BMF is can testify its legit starting from the owner ..I like everything about beermoneyforum.All you need to to follow simple rules

Mr. B likes this.
  9. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Yeah, Everything is legit, there are payment proofs and the community is active as well. I love to visit every now and then.

Mr. B likes this.
  10. Boudaa

Boudaa Active Member

BMF Coins:
    i've never got paid yet from the internet but through the reviews of the users i can be certain that its legit !

11. ruthmongare

ruthmongare Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Dont you worry you are exactly in the right place. BMF will be the first online platform to pay you.All you have to do is referring people and commenting on posts and posting threads and soon you'll be set and ready to go.

12. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Yeah, I have already received mine yesterday. The money arrived two hours after I requested a withdrawal.

13. Boudaa

Boudaa Active Member

BMF Coins:
    thats really awesome ! you made me so excited

14. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Well, you should be excited because the payment is fast and you can earn money by just being active in the forum. Good luck on your journey, I wish you a fortune.

15. cejero

cejero Member

BMF Coins:
    Wow seeing you guys posting your proof made me motivated to be more active here. Such a feeling of having
    your earnings is something that enough for you to be grateful and be happy. hard work paid off!
    Can't wait to have my own too. Hope to contribute more here. To be able to learn more, to engage more
    and of course to earn more as well. I love being here. So many threads to choose from. And the platform is good.
    Thanks, Mr. B. More power!

Mr. B likes this.
  16. Carmilina

Carmilina Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Thank you for this. This is my first time here and been checking a lot of threads here to learn more. I am so happy I was able to know this. Mr. B , thank you for being helpful.

17. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Just be active in the community, post relevant topics and reply on threads to earn points. However, please be careful on posting gibberish words as it is not allowed in this forum. You can increase your earnings by doing some stuff on buy and sell section as well. Good luck! o_O

Mr. B likes this.
  18. Ehsan

Ehsan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Just wanted to share this great news with you all. If you post quality posts in this forum and don’t just throw words here and there just to get BMF coins, the system will pay you more than normal for the good quality of your posts. So guys, you can make more than you usually do. Mentioning this was necessary as I have seen some users posting just for the heck of it. :)

19. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    this is my favorite site where we earn and learn to earn, Mr.B is doing great job. all members are so friendly and really helping. i wish this site prosper and we earn lot of money :). thanks Mr.B

20. iriswest

BMF Coins:
    Yeah me too. One of my daily visited sites for earning and learning as well. Hope this community grows bigger and bigger. And I want to be part of it as well.

Mr. B likes this.