THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I just received anther payment after seconds of requesting it and this is one of the reasons why i like Beer Money forum most and would love to keep doing well and contribute whenever I can thanks for the payment bro

happietappy

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Ought to post this yesterday but i was experiencing connection issues.

Another payment received, used Perfect Money this time instead of cryptocurrency, was able to cashout fast and cheap, seems like i will be using it more often in the future.

This is the third payment am receiving from BMF, fast and reliable as always. :)

Sentbe

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
congrats, congrats congrats.... 18usd is huge
Ought to post this yesterday but i was experiencing connection issues.

Another payment received, used Perfect Money this time instead of cryptocurrency, was able to cashout fast and cheap, seems like i will be using it more often in the future.

This is the third payment am receiving from BMF, fast and reliable as always. :)

View attachment 48199
for just commenting. Even some ad networks dont pay this high with all clicks and impressions given them and its really crazy. Anyone with time, data and knowledge can easily earn good from here as am seeing screenshots of proof of even payments as high as 90usd and paid. Thats impressive if you ask me. Bravo!